Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-19-2013, 12:29 PM

39 posts, read 71,787 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by sonetlumiere View Post
Two more US citizens with IT jobs are about to be kicked to the curb. Two more Desi job robbers are the LAST thing we need with defacto 12%+ unemployment.
I hate feeding the trolling, but I have to say that you have no clue on what you are saying and most likely using the rear part of your body to think and talk.

I am Sr IT manager for a Fortune 500 company and the only thing that keeps me awake at night is that we couldn't fill the open positions we have...we get 100s of resumes and barely anyone qualifies..so, I am always up for the best ones to come to this country..Indian, African, Scandinavian, Black, White, Green, Yellow..whatever..

Old 07-19-2013, 01:34 PM

696 posts, read 906,729 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by dougandcarrie View Post
I hate feeding the trolling, but I have to say that you have no clue on what you are saying and most likely using the rear part of your body to think and talk.

I am Sr IT manager for a Fortune 500 company and the only thing that keeps me awake at night is that we couldn't fill the open positions we have...we get 100s of resumes and barely anyone qualifies..so, I am always up for the best ones to come to this country..Indian, African, Scandinavian, Black, White, Green, Yellow..whatever..
Are you looking for purple squirrels? Is your CFO putting relentless pressure on your department to offshore? Are you willing to hire somebody who has at least 75% of the skills required and let them get up to speed on the rest? If you are in need of candidates, PM me with the skillsets in question and I'm sure I can funnel you numerous qualified US citizens of ALL ethnic backgrounds with the requisite chops. I have no problems with any ethnicity; only TBTF banks which got bailed out on the taxpayer's dime and multinational corporations using the US as a flag of convenience who then turn around and kick US citizens to the curb in favor of indentured servant guest workers.

Old 07-19-2013, 02:07 PM

39 posts, read 71,787 times
Quote:
Are you looking for purple squirrels? Is your CFO putting relentless pressure on your department to offshore? Are you willing to hire somebody who has at least 75% of the skills required and let them get up to speed on the rest? If you are in need of candidates, PM me with the skillsets in question and I'm sure I can funnel you numerous qualified US citizens of ALL ethnic backgrounds with the requisite chops. I have no problems with any ethnicity; only TBTF banks which got bailed out on the taxpayer's dime and multinational corporations using the US as a flag of convenience who then turn around and kick US citizens to the curb in favor of indentured servant guest workers.

No thanks - I'd rather work 20 hours a day and do that work myself until I find the right people than taking a recommendation from you.

Old 07-19-2013, 02:09 PM

2,257 posts, read 5,187,812 times
Quote:
I have no problems with any ethnicity; only TBTF banks which got bailed out on the taxpayer's dime and multinational corporations using the US as a flag of convenience who then turn around and kick US citizens to the curb in favor of indentured servant guest workers.
So, you are saying your have a problem with all the Banks and Ameircan Multinationals that hires H1B candidates. Doesn't that cover every single corporation on the Fortune 100 list?

Old 07-19-2013, 03:09 PM

1 posts, read 845 times
Quote:
Two more US citizens with IT jobs are about to be kicked to the curb. Two more Desi job robbers are the LAST thing we need with defacto 12%+ unemployment.
while you disrespect the desis, i wonder what ethnicity were the idiots in power who are doing this to fellow americans?

you must be a bigot.

Old 07-19-2013, 03:35 PM

297 posts, read 472,758 times
I would recommend Edison or NYC but NYC is only if you can commute every day.

Old 07-19-2013, 04:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by dougandcarrie View Post
No thanks - I'd rather work 20 hours a day and do that work myself until I find the right people than taking a recommendation from you.
I thought your reply would be along these lines. I will send some links to you via PM where you might find suitable candidates of all skills. Good luck in your search.

Last edited by sonetlumiere; 07-19-2013 at 04:46 PM.. Reason: Addendum

Old 07-19-2013, 04:13 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by davenj08 View Post
So, you are saying your have a problem with all the Banks and Ameircan Multinationals that hires H1B candidates. Doesn't that cover every single corporation on the Fortune 100 list?
Bingo

Old 07-19-2013, 04:15 PM

Is circular logic and ad hominem cheap shots the best you can do?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey