U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2013, 08:45 AM

17,286 posts, read 13,421,687 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
Sexual acts, in private, between consenting adults is equivalent to causing delays, hardship, and higher gasoline usage for tens of thousands of people, all in the name of political retribution? Somehow, I don't see these things as being similar at all.

this response doesnt make any sense as a response to what he said. but i did like your choice of adjectives that you chose to make the traffic sound as bad as possible "delays, hardship and higher gasoline usage" hahaha higher gasoline usage. anyway, im not defending christie just that the point the guy was making was that it doesnt make sense to punish christie any more than hillary for the transgressions of someone else.

ive heard this issue discussed on the john gambling show. the sense i get is that it was the decision of some dirtbags beneath christie to punish that mayor but probably didnt involve a decision by christie. like a couple of a-holes laughing and drinking scotch and thinking they could have some fun and punish someone by abusing their positions.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2013, 10:03 AM

3,753 posts, read 2,510,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
this response doesnt make any sense as a response to what he said. but i did like your choice of adjectives that you chose to make the traffic sound as bad as possible "delays, hardship and higher gasoline usage" hahaha higher gasoline usage. anyway, im not defending christie just that the point the guy was making was that it doesnt make sense to punish christie any more than hillary for the transgressions of someone else.

ive heard this issue discussed on the john gambling show. the sense i get is that it was the decision of some dirtbags beneath christie to punish that mayor but probably didnt involve a decision by christie. like a couple of a-holes laughing and drinking scotch and thinking they could have some fun and punish someone by abusing their positions.
How do you know what C.C. knew & didn't know? This investigation is ongoing. We already know his minions lied when they said it was for a "traffic study." According to the WSJ he also called Gov. Cuomo to ask him to intervene with the PA director to "ease off" the investigation. Why should he? He owes C.C. nothing and this whole episode makes his agency look ridiculous. He must be thinking "those fake tough guys over in Jersey are making my life difficult." I'd be PO'd as hell that these Christie appointees pulled such a move.

Old 12-14-2013, 10:20 AM

5,063 posts, read 6,311,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
Sexual acts, in private, between consenting adults is equivalent to causing delays, hardship, and higher gasoline usage for tens of thousands of people, all in the name of political retribution? Somehow, I don't see these things as being similar at all.

First, YOU have no proof whatsoever that Christie had knowledge of the GWB.

Second, WE do have proof that Clinton lied. It wasn't about the sex in the WH, HE LIED about it.

When YOU find the proof that Christe lied about the GWB then I'll be the first to admit it that I was wrong.

Old 12-14-2013, 10:46 AM

5,306 posts, read 9,084,176 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TylerJAX View Post
This is why I support Christie becoming the leader of the USA. The USA needs a strong leader who knows how to deal retribution out to his enemies in true Soviet fashion. Liberty, democracy, and justice are a sham! Fear and acts of retribution are what keeps the masses in line and your enemies at bay. All hail the rise of Darth Christie as the supreme ruler of the USA!!!
two words Loretta Fuddy.

Old 12-14-2013, 11:32 AM

292 posts, read 354,076 times
This entire thing is so paranoid, anti-Christie partisan leftists like Lorretta Weinberg and John Wisniewski can make the Governor look bad. There is nothing here, it's a waste of the legislature's time!

Old 12-14-2013, 11:39 AM

3,534 posts, read 5,282,216 times
This whole deal is absolutely nothing. The Port Authority just like the toll roads are a big boys club. They take your money and they can close down whatever they want since it is their toy. Nothing political about it.

Old 12-14-2013, 11:45 AM
PDD

5,821 posts, read 5,694,457 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
First, YOU have no proof whatsoever that Christie had knowledge of the GWB.

Second, WE do have proof that Clinton lied. It wasn't about the sex in the WH, HE LIED about it.

When YOU find the proof that Christe lied about the GWB then I'll be the first to admit it that I was wrong.
Every guy who ever lied about his sexual exploits should be sent to jail immediately.

Hey, where did everybody go?

Old 12-14-2013, 12:24 PM

5,063 posts, read 6,311,931 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by PDD View Post
Every guy who ever lied about his sexual exploits should be sent to jail immediately.

Hey, where did everybody go?
Every guy wasn't the Pres of the USA.

Old 12-14-2013, 02:43 PM

844 posts, read 513,105 times
Get them under oath and see where the story takes us.

Old 12-14-2013, 02:45 PM

3,753 posts, read 2,510,513 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by camaro69 View Post
Every guy wasn't the Pres of the USA.
How did a BJ affect national security?

Most of the freaks getting caught are Republicans. Must be very hard psychologically to be anti-gay yet troll airport men's rooms with your "wide stance"...if you catch my drift.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey