Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-28-2014, 09:34 AM

12,546 posts, read 21,403,981 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshflakes757 View Post
Jeez Floridian's don't shower. You LOVE to tow that northeast elitism train, don't ya?

No -- 6,000 people at a Rays game has nothing to do with the heat. It has to do with the fact that Florida teams have a lazy fan base.
the reason why Tampa plays in a dome is because of the heat and the rain. Miami struggles to draw a crowd, and that's with a brand new stadium. Part of it because Florida has so many transplants, but honestly...same thing happens in NY on nasty humid days....no one wants to sit in the sun and humidity for 3+ hours in NYC either. It's just that it doesn't happen for as long a period.

and i was just making a joke about the central parts of Florida. you know...gator-wrestling terriroty. C'mon man lighten up. I make fun of tons of NJ things too (like the horrible drivers, but Florida has them too).

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freshflakes757 View Post
I'll take Florida over NJ any day of the week. But keep up with the Jersey apology tour.
i had an opportunity to transplant to florida through my company. my wife laughed when i told her (she's the one with family down there) and said..."no freaking way". so I'll blame her for me not going, but i agree with her. And i don't love NJ enough to be on a NJ apology tour.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-28-2014, 11:31 AM

2,098 posts, read 3,525,189 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EBWick View Post
NJ craps out all its non-hackers like you.

It's fascinating that you're out of here for a while yet are still so bored in Cal-ee-fornya that you constantly b#tch & moan about NJ on the NJ forums. Go outside and fight a forest fire, get some horrible plastic surgery to fit in with all the rest of the phonies out there or go for a swim in the 50 degree water. Your opinions on NJ are like that stolen Tarantino script...worthless.
I envision you to be this guy:

http://www.blogcdn.com/www.aoltv.com...e02-sirens.jpg

You're worthless

Old 01-28-2014, 11:46 AM

that's a funny picture.

but seriously...different strokes for different folks man. why can't you just accept that some people like a place like florida, and some like new jersey?

move on already! lol

Old 01-28-2014, 12:11 PM

3,984 posts, read 7,076,477 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by bradykp View Post
that's a funny picture.

but seriously...different strokes for different folks man. why can't you just accept that some people like a place like florida, and some like new jersey?

move on already! lol
He can't. He's like herpes. An unwanted visitor who keeps coming back.

Old 01-30-2014, 09:28 AM

646 posts, read 926,760 times
NJ may soon lead nation in foreclosures | NJ.com

Old 01-30-2014, 09:32 AM

1,743 posts, read 1,658,721 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlite View Post
Only people to blame is the people who were trying to live out of their means. I see this a lot in NJ , many people live off pay check to pay check just to look like some elite. If people bought things they could afford and stayed within a budget rather then spending more then they make we wouldnt be in such a bad spot as a state.

Old 01-30-2014, 09:42 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by greenlite View Post
so when 2013 started, 7.2% of NJ homes were in foreclosure. Last month, 6.5% were. Is that not better than 12 months prior? Who cares if we lead. YoY matters more.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey