Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 07-23-2014, 11:23 AM

2,098 posts, read 3,524,797 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
I did it about 4 months ago.
If I wanted to continue to deal with childish rants, I wouldn't have retired from the field of education.

Then why do you keep referencing my posts and contributing to this thread? Retirement got you down? Miss yelling at kids for not having their homework?

Stick to the topic, or get out you loser.

Old 07-23-2014, 11:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njusa2013 View Post
To those that haven’t noticed the OP aka Freshflakes757 is a poster who traded the Garden State for the so called Golden State. Since then, it is clear she cannot engage in anything more than trolling around the New Jersey Forum of city-data.com. In case you haven’t noticed, the OP’s modus operandi includes nothing more than making vapid comments that are inflammatory in nature, abrasive in their execution, and are more often than not insensate if not down right dimwitted.

The OP is obviously clueless as to what is going on in her current state of residence only adding to the fact she is indeed naive. As those who have no idea of what is happening around them often are.

Anyway, clearly the intention of the OP in this particular thread (as usual) was to create a troll post. Therefore, may I invite you all to no longer feed fodder to the beast. For is it not better to terminate the discourse rather than continue what is a consistent mindless showdown with the OP where the end result is overwhelming tit for tat? “Mindless” being the operative word here.

The OP will even resort to childish name calling and will more often than not sever any efforts of a détente. This type of behavior is quite clearly a mask or means of escape for those who lack original and more importantly intelligent thought. We should however wish her well in her new life in Los Angeles which she feels is exceptionally better than any location in the Garden State. All I can say is let’s be happy that FreshFlakes757 is living in a place where she is now amongst her true peers or rather intellectual equals.

EXEUNT

PS. FreshFlakes757 as far as your cheap 4 letter words and persistent use of profanity go: TRÈS CHIC!
First of all, you are a f-ing moron.

Secondly, this thread is supposed to point out how Hoboken was ranked the #6 snobbiest city in America by a source. This is a legit source, so therefore not a troll post. Since I grew up in the area for over 18 years and lived for another few years in my early/mid 20s in Hoboken, I think my contribution to this thread is verified.

Keep the Golden State out of this one. You don't know anything about me, and you even got my gender wrong. Clearly you are nothing but some depressed dumb ass Jerseyite who, like many in the state is blinded by facts and thinking outside the box.

Stay off this thread, goon.

Old 07-23-2014, 11:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by bradykp View Post
"Now, as we said earlier, “snobby” doesn’t necessarily mean bad. Most of these are wealthy communities with many opportunities for work, education, and culture. Heck, we’d probably be pleased as punch to live in any one of these. However, with all that culture, wealth, and exclusivity comes people who have simply the most rigid of standards that must always be met. These 10 places cater more to those sorts of people."

Hoboken people have the most rigid standards that must always be met? Have they ever visited Hoboken? most residents would be happy to just have streets that aren't death traps and a sewer system that doesn't spill into the streets if it rains at high tide.

how is more "fast food restaurants" per capita better for a snobby ranking?
Oh please Brady. Ever take note of how many tapas restaurants and wine bars there are in Hoboken? It's snob central with broken infrastructure.

Old 07-23-2014, 12:35 PM

4,073 posts, read 8,979,830 times
the pattern repeats with freshflakes. His feelings clearly were hurt while living in Hoboken, probably because he didn't have enough game to interest any of the local young ladies, so for him, they are arrogant, the guys are 'bros' that he despises (and who apparently had more luck with the ladies) and he has an overall irrational hatred for the city. And when he gets worked up (like now) the thread is sure to be locked or deleted very soon. Oh well.

On the other hand, when he removes the chip from his shoulder, he can make some decent points.

Old 07-23-2014, 01:25 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by HalfFull View Post
the pattern repeats with freshflakes. His feelings clearly were hurt while living in Hoboken, probably because he didn't have enough game to interest any of the local young ladies, so for him, they are arrogant, the guys are 'bros' that he despises (and who apparently had more luck with the ladies) and he has an overall irrational hatred for the city. And when he gets worked up (like now) the thread is sure to be locked or deleted very soon. Oh well.

On the other hand, when he removes the chip from his shoulder, he can make some decent points.
I think some (not all) girls in Hobo are spoiled mental cases. I just happened to date one. The bro scene is real, you can't deny that. Take off the rose colored glasses if you disagree.

It all makes sense. Where do most young people from Hoboken migrate from? Answer: Northern New Jersey. Most of their families already wealthy, some of them even having their rent subsidized by Mommy and Daddy. Are you surprised there is snobbery there?

Transplants from other parts of the country in Hoboken is secondary. Think someone from St. Louis is going to move to Hoboken over NYC? Not nearly as many as NYC in general, but if they are they are generally from the Northeast.

Last edited by Freshflakes757; 07-23-2014 at 01:56 PM..
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey