Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-12-2015, 08:13 PM

57 posts, read 93,381 times

Advertisements

thanks - If the assessed value is lower then is it not a good thing? I.e. we pay lower taxes if assessed value is lower than purchase price? Am i missing something here? Are you saying we end up paying the same amount as what pulte calculator suggested as against a lower tax amount based on lower assessed value if we had used the same rate as per pulte calculator?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-14-2015, 05:07 PM

Hey - Appreciate if someone who has recently closed (manchester or lancaster) on estimated closing costs? Plus how's the buyer credit of $6k passed on to the buyer? And generally what range is the mortgage interest?

Old 08-15-2015, 12:53 PM

32 posts, read 57,882 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kar2013 View Post
Hey - Appreciate if someone who has recently closed (manchester or lancaster) on estimated closing costs? Plus how's the buyer credit of $6k passed on to the buyer? And generally what range is the mortgage interest?

Hey Kar2013,
We just closed at the end of July on a Lancaster (the only blue one), the estimated closing costs were: $17,000 but we ended up only paying around 6 or 7k. The credit is included in Pulte's portion of the closing cost. Our interest was 4.25 but its rising all the time so I'd definitely lock it in as soon as you possibly can as we could have gotten 4.15 and waited a day and it went up .10. Hope this helps!

Old 08-15-2015, 06:54 PM

Absolutely, thanks a lot - Much helpful and thanks for sharing. The closing cost quoted to us was in that range that you have mentioned. The interest rate again is somewhere in the range that you have quoted, slightly higher in my case (maybe it's the credit).

One thing i want to check is the good faith estimate that was given to us include the property tax at $1300 approx/month, do we really have to pay that much every month i thought our payments would be closer to the tax post rebate (atleast for the 1st 5 years).

thanks again.

regards

Old 08-16-2015, 10:43 AM

Your tax abatement doesn't start until the year after you move in, so ours is starting in January.

Also if anyone in the community works from home as an Entrepreneur, Virtual Assistant, etc (or is a Stay at home parent) feel free to join my new group https://www.facebook.com/groups/114221318926550/

Old 08-17-2015, 06:40 PM

1 posts, read 1,283 times
Question: Any idea when the rest of the street lights will be turned on? It's beginning to get darker earlier and most streets have a light or two on and the rest of the lights are not lit. I just walked my dog at 8:15 and many of the streets are really dark. Thanks!

Old 08-18-2015, 09:10 AM

I would put in a complaint w/a service request and they might be able to get someone on it!

Does anyone know any details about where/when the 780 picks up to go by the TD bank to drop people off in the morning? I heard they pick up not far from the Avalon but can't find the bus sign!

Old 08-18-2015, 11:38 AM

189 posts, read 460,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheOfficialGFTourofNYC View Post
I would put in a complaint w/a service request and they might be able to get someone on it!

Does anyone know any details about where/when the 780 picks up to go by the TD bank to drop people off in the morning? I heard they pick up not far from the Avalon but can't find the bus sign!
It's at the corner of Passaic St and Roosevelt Ave. See this website:
NJT Map

Old 08-18-2015, 11:40 AM

189 posts, read 460,091 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sherox View Post
Question: Any idea when the rest of the street lights will be turned on? It's beginning to get darker earlier and most streets have a light or two on and the rest of the lights are not lit. I just walked my dog at 8:15 and many of the streets are really dark. Thanks!
I'm sure PSE&G will eventually get to it, but if you want to be more proactive about it, see here:
The Official Web Site of the Borough of Wood-Ridge, New Jersey 07075 - Tel: 201-939-0202

Old 08-19-2015, 11:48 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoJedi View Post
It's at the corner of Passaic St and Roosevelt Ave. See this website:
NJT Map
Thank you ChinoJedi!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey