U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-03-2017, 08:22 AM

167 posts, read 276,651 times

Advertisements

FYI, CED playground is now open to the public. Really nice playground with basketball courts and a small grass field.

Somewhat related, W-R Public School 2017-2018 budget just posted online:
http://wood-ridge.schoolwires.net/cm...on%20FINAL.pdf

Also, looks like the Wesmont Station parking lot is almost done! Am excited to finally be able to do kiss-and-ride parking lot mornings dropoffs and evening pickups. Hope they will finish paving the intersection of Veterans / Johnson Drive soon for all the additional park-and-ride WS commuters.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-31-2017, 04:32 PM

March 2019 for the American Dream 'amusement' mall! And October 2019 for the indoor water park!

This is almost as exciting for me as the opening of the WS train station
More American Dream Meadowlands bonds offered; further signal that project is revived

Old 06-09-2017, 09:58 AM

July 1st ETA for the Wesmont Station Park & Ride Lot
'Commuters will be able to purchase daily or monthly passes for parking on weekdays, and parking on nights and weekends will be free.'

September 22nd ETA for the 99 Ranch Market Chinese supermarket in Hackensack.
The store will offer products from Asian countries and "popular American" groceries. The store will also have live seafood, fresh vegetables and fruit, meat, hot deli foods and baked items, Chow said.

Sauce:
The Borough of Wood-Ridge, NJ - Media Gallery
Growing Asian supermarket chain to open store in North Jersey | NJ.com

Old 06-12-2017, 08:59 AM

FYI, spoke to WP yesterday.

- 'Future Development' section next to Passaic Ave will be an extension of Rosie Square. Farmer's market, commercial, public areas, etc.
- possible tot lot to be included in WP Phase 2 development.

Old 06-12-2017, 12:30 PM

38 posts, read 46,919 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by ChinoJedi View Post
FYI, spoke to WP yesterday.

- 'Future Development' section next to Passaic Ave will be an extension of Rosie Square. Farmer's market, commercial, public areas, etc.
- possible tot lot to be included in WP Phase 2 development.
Thank you for all the information!!

Old 06-16-2017, 04:34 PM

1 posts, read 536 times
Dear ChinoJedi, really appreciate your hardwork there in this thread. I know this may seems a bit silly to ask, but since you own units in both WP and Pulte, which one do you prefer so far? I saw your previous comparison which is very helpful, any new thoughts lately? thanks!

Old 06-17-2017, 07:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by muhan0128 View Post
Dear ChinoJedi, really appreciate your hardwork there in this thread. I know this may seems a bit silly to ask, but since you own units in both WP and Pulte, which one do you prefer so far? I saw your previous comparison which is very helpful, any new thoughts lately? thanks!
Nope, same old same old. If you are restrained budget-wise, want to have the upgraded kitchen and/or MBR jacuzzi, or prefer dealing with a national versus a local homebuilder, then go with Pulte condos or the Mark unit respectively. Otherwise, go with Wright Place. That's basically what the market has decided if you compare WP versus Pulte townhome sales over the past year or so.

Old 06-30-2017, 10:17 AM

1 posts, read 313 times
Default Walk Time to Westmont Station

Hi - Thanks for all the information on this thread!

We are looking at the townhouses(Wright Place) at this location and were wondering the total walk time from Wright place units like building 16 to the train station.

Not sure if this was discussed on the forum, but any insight is highly appreciated.

Thanks!

Old 07-02-2017, 04:55 AM

7 posts, read 3,828 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by g1naik View Post
Hi - Thanks for all the information on this thread!

We are looking at the townhouses(Wright Place) at this location and were wondering the total walk time from Wright place units like building 16 to the train station.

Not sure if this was discussed on the forum, but any insight is highly appreciated.

Thanks!
I live in a unit closer to the models, and leave the house 20 minutes before the train is to arrive. However, I currently have to walk down past the models, down the bend, and through the other development. Once our street is completed and I can go straight down in the direction of the train, I can probably cut that down to 15. Generally I have a few minutes to spare anyhow. The walk has never been unpleasant/an issue for me (except maybe during the January/February months, but life is generally miserable then anytime you step out the door).

Old 07-08-2017, 07:11 PM

2 posts, read 375 times
Hi - Thanks for all the information on this thread! Really helpful! I am looking at the Wright Place townhouse and have two questions, I saw some previous postings, and just wondering if anyone can elaborate a little bit

1) Any suggestions on dealing with the sales person? I am first time home buyer with no experience, do you recommend getting a buyer' agent?

2) is the price at Wright Place negotiable? I went there today, it seems there are few left

3) anyone can recommend a good attorney if I decide to go with Wright place?

Many thanks in advance!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey