Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 01-22-2015, 12:43 PM

2,535 posts, read 6,667,644 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by va_bank View Post
It will happen. Be prepared for NJ to be the most expensive state to buy it in, in true New Jersey fashion.
But it will come in leopard skin bags and have chips of real gold in it.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-22-2015, 12:43 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,427,851 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
how nice it would be to not have anyone in prison for using/selling drugs.

I don't know if I agree with that statement. but it would be nice not have people in prison for marijuana related crimes.

There are illicit, dangerous drugs that kill people and ruin lives. I just don't think that marijuana is one of those drugs. I want to see legal recreational use. But at least let's fix the program that allows it's pharmaceutical use.

Old 01-22-2015, 12:46 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,698,345 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
I don't know if I agree with that statement. but it would be nice not have people in prison for marijuana related crimes.

There are illicit, dangerous drugs that kill people and ruin lives. I just don't think that marijuana is one of those drugs. I want to see legal recreational use. But at least let's fix the program that allows it's pharmaceutical use.
unless they are forcefeeding those drugs to someone, i dont want anyone in prison for their bad decisions that only harm themselves.

Old 01-22-2015, 12:48 PM

3,859 posts, read 9,979,006 times
Quote:
IMHO, if you're going to legalize one, legalize them all. Marijuana can ruin your life-there are plenty stoners who are 40 and live in their mother's basement. Alcohol ruins plenty of lives via alcoholism, drunk driving, etc... What's the difference? I suppose its that same drugs can be used "responsibly" such as alcohol and marijuana, and others can't be-no one uses heroin "recreationally." Still, it only took us 13 years to realize Prohibition was a huge mistake and we've been fighting the "War on Drugs" for what-50 years now? Time to hang it up...

Old 01-22-2015, 01:06 PM

3,305 posts, read 3,868,278 times
What's stopping voters? Chris Christie voters.

Old 01-22-2015, 01:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jaymoney View Post
What's stopping voters? Chris Christie voters.
This is such a silly issue. If there is anyone who wants to smoke pot(for medicinal or recreational use) and can honestly say they can't get some, to quote David Spade in Tommy Boy, " just ring your call button and Tommy will come back there and hit you on the head with a tack hammer because you're a *retard*".

Old 01-22-2015, 01:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdstyles View Post
This is such a silly issue. If there is anyone who wants to smoke pot(for medicinal or recreational use) and can honestly say they can't get some, to quote David Spade in Tommy Boy, " just ring your call button and Tommy will come back there and hit you on the head with a tack hammer because you're a *retard*".

LEGALLY !

Some-one who has a medical need for it wants to use legally..

Legally is the key word here.

Of course it smells like weed in the park, and those stoned kids by the 7/11....

But let's say I have stomach problems (for which in other states I can get a prescription) and I want my regular physician to prescribe it for me so that when I get drug tested at work I have a legal prescription.

My neighbor is an alcoholic, maybe he get it in legal form to help him stop drinking everyday... Alcohol is legal and he is a finance manager at a Manhattan bank.... They get drug tested...

Old 01-22-2015, 01:54 PM

Quote:
LEGALLY !

Some-one who has a medical need for it wants to use legally..

Legally is the key word here.

Of course it smells like weed in the park, and those stoned kids by the 7/11....

But let's say I have stomach problems (for which in other states I can get a prescription) and I want my regular physician to prescribe it for me so that when I get drug tested at work I have a legal prescription.

My neighbor is an alcoholic, maybe he get it in legal form to help him stop drinking everyday... Alcohol is legal and he is a finance manager at a Manhattan bank.... They get drug tested...
Problem solved.

Ready Clean Instructions - Always Test Clean

Old 01-22-2015, 02:10 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdstyles View Post

In that case, let me get a hit of that

Old 01-22-2015, 02:39 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfish740 View Post
IMHO, if you're going to legalize one, legalize them all. Marijuana can ruin your life-there are plenty stoners who are 40 and live in their mother's basement. Alcohol ruins plenty of lives via alcoholism, drunk driving, etc... What's the difference? I suppose its that same drugs can be used "responsibly" such as alcohol and marijuana, and others can't be-no one uses heroin "recreationally." Still, it only took us 13 years to realize Prohibition was a huge mistake and we've been fighting the "War on Drugs" for what-50 years now? Time to hang it up...
Regular use of Marijuana v regular Use of alcohol
Regular use of marijuana v regular use of tobaco
Addictivness of coffein in tea v Marijuana

and then tehre is the king of rednecks, crhistie...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey