Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-20-2015, 05:25 AM

68 posts, read 78,691 times

Advertisements

Gerania, I'm not wealthy, but I am an attractive guy with a great job. You act as if a guy needs to be the whole package to attract a decent looking girl. You see plenty of losers out there with good looking girls. I've done just fine in the past.

Old 08-20-2015, 07:01 AM

2,669 posts, read 2,089,301 times
I don't know why female commenters are so offended. They are a bit touchy about the subject of outer beauty that I assume you are talking about.

But again, it is very hard to say that there is a particular place in NJ where more attractive women congregate. And anyway, beauty is subjective so you might want to give us an idea of the type of women you find attractive.

I think what is pretty easy to say is that people in the areas of NJ and NYC that have better access to public transportation and walkable streets tend to be in better shape. I assume you are attracted to fit women? Those areas also attract younger single men and women that I assume you are looking for. So in NJ, you might want to try Jersey City, Hoboken maybe New Brunswick if you are interested in college girls. As for NYC, Manhattan, parts of Queens and Brooklyn would also work. And of course if you are not looking for a white woman, then you pretty much have to look outside of NJ to have a realistic chance of finding someone...

Old 08-20-2015, 07:36 AM

12,883 posts, read 13,976,233 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BOS4LIFE View Post
JerseyGirl415, How was this a stupid question? Simply asking which areas in New Jersey had more attractive women? I don't know... Maybe I hit a nerve.
I already stated why it's a stupid question.

I'm really not offended. This has not "struck a nerve." I don't really care that you want to find beautiful women. I just do think it's shallow, and I think it is stupid to ask because you will find all types of people everywhere. IMHO you're actually probably more likely to find more attractive people in a wealthier state like NJ because people have good jobs, need to look presentable, and have the money to be able to keep themselves looking their best. But is it shallow to ask? Absolutely. Especially when we have absolutely no idea what YOU look like, and here you are demanding beauty over anything else.

Old 08-20-2015, 07:43 AM

9,319 posts, read 16,655,876 times
Quote:
What's up with all of the hateful comments. God forbid a young guy wants to live near attractive women. At least I'm not the type to just use them and treat them like crap like most guys my age. What do you people actually think guys who live in large cities are looking for... obviously to date attractive girls. On another note; I doubt New Jersey women would be out of my league. Why would you even say that? You know nothing about me, my job, what I look like, etc. And to the person comparing my writing skills to that of a 2nd grader? Really... It's a public forum and I don't see anything particularly wrong with my writing. Like you're some kind of literary genius? Hopefully someone can just answer my question honestly as opposed to giving back handed remarks.
Apparently you are not familiar with Jersey Girls and their attitudes...they freely speak their minds.

Old 08-20-2015, 08:07 AM

3,176 posts, read 6,213,908 times
While I have seen these 'are-there-attractive-girls-in-your-neck-of-the-woods' posts on other city/states boards from those considering relocation, they are always authored by individuals living very long distances (cross country) who do not have ridiculously easy access to said areas.

Quote:
but I am an attractive guy with a great job.
Really? "A great job" and you haven't the ability to check out the area (and it's all-important attractive girl quota) on a three-day weekend when you're a mere 216 miles away? Just ask the internets instead. Sharp.

Old 08-20-2015, 08:29 AM
PDD

8,773 posts, read 18,379,327 times
To the OP

IMO if you look like Brad Pitt you will have no problem, good looking girls will find you. If you look like Bill Cosby or Kanye not so much luck.

Old 08-20-2015, 08:31 AM

88,515 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
JerseyGirl415, How was this a stupid question? Simply asking which areas in New Jersey had more attractive women? I don't know... Maybe I hit a nerve.
Speaking for myself, I think it's a stupid question because it's based on a perception that somehow human beings that you (or anyone) will perceive as more attractive will somehow tend to live together.

You think this makes sense? Example: Ugly people live in Shrewsbury, pretty people in Fair Haven? How would that happen?

This doesn't sound stupid to you? Why not?

Old 08-20-2015, 08:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Speaking for myself, I think it's a stupid question because it's based on a perception that somehow human beings that you (or anyone) will perceive as more attractive will somehow tend to live together.

You think this makes sense? Example: Ugly people live in Shrewsbury, pretty people in Fair Haven? How would that happen?

This doesn't sound stupid to you? Why not?
This is definitely a big part of it.

Old 08-20-2015, 08:38 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ellwood View Post
Apparently you are not familiar with Jersey Girls and their attitudes...they freely speak their minds.
He's gonna have to learn if he wants to get with them.

What some call "striking a nerve" is actually me telling you how dumb I think you're being - in general, not even just on this thread. I'm not speaking on this subject because I'm hurt or bitter, but because I'm calling out a stupid question. Sorry.

Old 08-20-2015, 08:40 AM

88,515 posts, read 84,688,123 times
Quote:
If you would take the time and look through City-Data, you would see that there are dozens of threads asking questions like "where are the attractive women at in ...". It's clearly a popular topic. I can't possibly begin to understand why I'm being demonized for asking such a simple question like "Where in New Jersey do the most attractive women tend to live in?". Just a simple QUESTION! On a side note, I don't have to live in New Jersey to know that Camden is a terrible place to live. Why would you wish that upon me? If you have children, I'm sure you wouldn't want them living there, would you?
I have a daughter. She grew up in NJ and she actually is beautiful. Other people's words, not mine.

She lives in Beijing, sixty miles from where cyanide factories blew up last week, hoping the wind doesn't shift and it doesn't rain. Kind of wish she lived in Camden right now.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey