Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 09-23-2015, 08:11 AM

1,615 posts, read 1,640,103 times

Advertisements

Hey thanks for the definitions attached. I learned today that I am not racist but prejudiced. Still not good but at least I dont hate groups of people. Maybe just suspicious of them !!!

Old 09-23-2015, 08:12 AM

88,515 posts, read 84,705,921 times
Racism is believing/speaking/acting certain ways about or to another human being based on their race.

Old 09-23-2015, 01:30 PM

12,883 posts, read 13,977,958 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by tdstyles View Post
You are prejudiced more than racist and at least have the decency to leave the mice out of this.
Thanks for making me laugh out loud.

Old 09-23-2015, 02:15 PM

2,535 posts, read 6,664,798 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
Thanks for making me laugh out loud.
Happy to help Normally I wouldn't take shots at someone's grasp of the English language, especially when it's their 2nd language, but this guy, by his own analysis, deserves everything he gets.

Old 09-23-2015, 02:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tdstyles View Post
Happy to help Normally I wouldn't take shots at someone's grasp of the English language, especially when it's their 2nd language, but this guy, by his own analysis, deserves everything he gets.
I assumed it was an autocorrect mistake but either way you had a funny response.

Old 09-23-2015, 04:41 PM

2,160 posts, read 4,963,568 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
I am confused, how it is that with 99th percentile you can not see it?

I have not figured out what the average IQ for a Latino is, the charts I am looking at using the term Hispanics I am not sure if it's the same thing.

The average IQ for group A is 112 The average IQ for group B is 80.
IQ test measures ability to solve problems.

Based on Darwinism, humans are the most evolved creatures on earth since humans have the ability to Problem Solve and have opposable thumbs to use and create tools.

Based on religion and creation we have to say if G-d keeps a people there must be a reason and we should respect that.

In other words the higher your IQ the more evolved you are. So yes, it does spell out racism, and I am not sure how a group so different (group B) can be really treated equally to group A?

This is exactly what I was saying this is confusing as heck, since it spells out racism.

I mean the Title of this thread reads: Racism, now I am really confused !
Tell me something are you really in the 99th percentile, were you in a rush to call me a racist so you missed this?
Stop. Just stop. You are embarrassing yourself.

Who is Group A, and who is Group B? Why don't you just say what you want to say instead of pussyfooting around and throwing a bunch of random terms around that you seem to have bible-dipped from a 10th grade science text book.

You are saying that Group A is more evolved and genetically superior to Group B, so Group B should not be treated equally to Group A.

Why do you want people's validation here that you are not racist?
What is your confusion, exactly, about racism?

The justifications you are using to back up your theories are laughable at best, and as far as these "charts I am looking at"...where are these charts? Where are they from?

Quote:
Originally Posted by DPolo View Post
It looks like wiki is saying:
Spoiler
Russian Americans are primarily Americans who trace their ancestry to Russia.

so you are saying it's about the genotype and phenotype, you are an Italian American because you have that genotype.

It has nothing to do with nurture, it's pure nature.

I see... now I see how my comments can seem offensive.
I am responding to your posts that you have never heard the term 'Russian American', implying that it doesn't exist, because Russian Americans never use that term because 'MUUURRRRICAAAAA!!!

No one said anything about genotype and phenotype or nature and nurture. Are you trolling or just drunk? (Stolichnaya, amirite?)

Old 09-23-2015, 04:43 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Racism is th least of your problems if you voted for obama twice.

Social justice rules say, perception is reality. So if you think you might be racist, you are. these are the zero tolerance standards obama supporters have declared.
Good gravy, you are a broken record. We could be discussing the merits of pork rolls and disco fries, and you'd still try to make it a martyr circle jerk about the tyranny of Obama supporters and 'Dems'.

This thread is not about Obama supporters. Go back and re-read. This gorgeous train wreck is regarding:
  • the good old 1800s when the Supreme Court ruled that blacks are not human
  • Italian Americans are jerks whose names end in vowels, so they think the world owes them something
  • Chris Christie something something Italian American
  • IQ scores and mental compasity
  • housing discrimination being a good business decision
  • Irony, and Thomas the Tank Engine
  • Darwinism, G-d, creation, and opposable thumbs

Old 09-23-2015, 05:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Docendo discimus View Post
Good gravy, you are a broken record. We could be discussing the merits of pork rolls and disco fries, and you'd still try to make it a martyr circle jerk about the tyranny of Obama supporters and 'Dems'.

This thread is not about Obama supporters. Go back and re-read. This gorgeous train wreck is regarding:
  • the good old 1800s when the Supreme Court ruled that blacks are not human
  • Italian Americans are jerks whose names end in vowels, so they think the world owes them something
  • Chris Christie something something Italian American
  • IQ scores and mental compasity
  • housing discrimination being a good business decision
  • Irony, and Thomas the Tank Engine
  • Darwinism, G-d, creation, and opposable thumbs
OP mentioned Obama and voting for him in the very first part of the first post. He brought that up himself, asking if he was a racist for voting for Obama or some other nonsense.

Old 09-23-2015, 05:40 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
OP mentioned Obama and voting for him in the very first part of the first post. He brought that up himself, asking if he was a racist for voting for Obama or some other nonsense.
Right, but OP merely mentioned voting for Obama as proof that he's not racist...there was nothing political or partisan about it, whereas Kracer is trying to steer this thread in the direction of another partisan pissing contest.

Old 09-23-2015, 07:53 PM

2,761 posts, read 3,425,764 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docendo discimus View Post
Stop. Just stop. You are embarrassing yourself.

1.) Who is Group A, and who is Group B? Why don't you just say what you want to say instead of pussyfooting around and throwing a bunch of random terms around that you seem to have bible-dipped from a 10th grade science text book.

2) You are saying that Group A is more evolved and genetically superior to Group B, so Group B should not be treated equally to Group A.

3) Why do you want people's validation here that you are not racist?
What is your confusion, exactly, about racism?

The justifications you are using to back up your theories are laughable at best, and as far as these "charts I am looking at"...where are these charts? Where are they from?

4.) I am responding to your posts that you have never heard the term 'Russian American', implying that it doesn't exist, because Russian Americans never use that term because 'MUUURRRRICAAAAA!!!

No one said anything about genotype and phenotype or nature and nurture. Are you trolling or just drunk? (Stolichnaya, amirite?)
1.) Who cares about the names of actual groups ? Can true equality be achieved between unequal things ?

2.) I am saying that science is based on Darwinism and based on that, it spells out that one group is more evolved. I am not saying that One group is more evolved then another in reality. I am saying that Darwinism is racist and should be banned !

3.) Do you know google.com? That's where they are at ! I am not going to post it here, because doing that would be racist! I want people to explain to me what I am missing, if I am missing anything at all ! Tell me something, what % of Black Population has a felony record, and what % of whites has a felony record ?

4.) No ! I found a definition on Wiki that Russian Americans are US citizens with Russian Ancestry. We were talking about Italian Americans and I was criticizing that concept, it turns out that it's about genes and not culture. The difference in being called a Russian American v Italian American is about genotype and phenotype as based on wiki definitions !
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: