Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 03-16-2016, 07:19 AM

23,559 posts, read 17,227,205 times

Advertisements

If you have total disgust for CC, you will be repulsed even if the media reports he ate an egg for breakfast.

How cruel to destroy the potential progeny of an innocent chicken and then actually eat it! His cruelty and self iterest have no bounds. His total disregard of life cannot be tolerated by the voters! He must resign NOW!

as the dems order eggs all around for breakfast....remeber Florio and runny eggs

"The NJ department of health said eggs had to be cooked at a minimum of 140 degrees Fahrenheit in order to kill off salmonella bacteria. That meant, state officials said, no more runny egg yolks, no more eggs sunny side up, and no more eggs over easy."

""This is ridiculous," one former area resident said. "I stayed with (then Governor James) Florio DEMocrat, through all the tax stuff and even the QEA (Quality Education Act). But this is too much. Impeach the bum! I can't believe they're messing with my breakfast"
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 03-16-2016, 08:50 AM

3,859 posts, read 9,979,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
If you have total disgust for CC, you will be repulsed even if the media reports he ate an egg for breakfast.
Why would you of all people, continue to be an apologist for the guy at this point? Tell me about how our gun rights have improved under Christie? How much have our taxes gone down? How much silly over-regulation and duplication of government has he gotten rid of? In the beginning Christie was hated by partisan Democrats for what he SAID he was going to do. Now he's hated by both sides. The Republicans hate him for what he FAILED to do, and both Democrats AND Republicans hate him for the fact that he's completely abdicated his job in order to function as Trump's "Toady in Chief." If Chris Christie had actually paid more than lip service to reforming our nonsensical gun laws and done something more than pardoning a few people we could at least say we got SOMETHING out of the deal. We don't even have that...

Old 03-16-2016, 10:17 AM

28,892 posts, read 30,269,602 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by eastcoastguyz View Post
For years they were totally boot-licking Christie and wanted him to win, and had him on the radio often and it was such an over-the-top love fest for him I had to turn it off. After not listening to their station for years, I turn it back on mostly to hear weather/traffic reports and they do nothing but knock Christie.

It's a radio station where they decide to take a position on something to get people to talk to fill-up the airwaves for them, so they don't have to come up with their own useful content. Because it is hard to create intelligent and engaging content. The stupidest topics are discussed to get people's opinions and they argue with them. They argue, it upsets people and they talk about it. They have no interest in informing the public or having an intelligent exchange of ideas to enlighten anyone.

Unless there is a concern about weather or traffic, I listen to podcasts on my iPhone in the car now. At least WTFPOD (Marc Maron) has interesting guests and he is a good interviewer.
You are absolutely right! The one guy, is so opinionated, he refuses to even consider someone else's point of view...if it does't align with his, and what really got to me, was when the woman had called and said, "Everyone's entitled to their own point of view, but my husband was a cop, and he died, and I wouldn't want Christie or anyone like that to come!" And my God, the guy wouldn't shut up, he kept driving his opinion into her...I felt bad for her, he had to win at her cost! And then he hung up on her! I'm not going to listen any longer, that was the ultimate.

Like I said, sometimes they have a great conversation going, and you agee sometimes, sometimes not, but this guy, and I don't know which one it is, is so rude...

Like one time the conversation was about pets, "Do you let them sleep with you". And if someone called in, who did, he thought they were totally off the wall and refused to allow them their perspectives on the subject, and acted like they were so weird for doing so, and he'll tell them, "your an idiot or weird!" Or That is so strange...it is his way of inflating his ego, and making others who do not agree with him, feel lower then him? Pathetic!

And I keep thinking, My gosh, if he is like that on the radio station, what in the world does his wife put up with? Not to mention, his kids are going to be just like him...intollerant and mock people just b/c someone doesn't think and feel like he does.

Old 03-16-2016, 10:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
If they are now "knocking" our esteemed--absentee--governor, that is definitely something new.
After hearing them salivate at the mere mention of his name for years, I have to say that I am surprised that they may have changed their position, but--I guess that they are able to read the tea leaves and, at the end of the day, they are likely now taking the position that the vast majority of the state's populace has formed, based on Christie's recent poll numbers.

As a result of their total fan-boy stance for many years, the ONLY time that I tune into that station is when I want to hear a traffic report. Once the traffic report (and their annoying chime) has ended, I change to a different station.

Oh NO, they hate him now....they were ripping him a new one and using the Governor not being at the Cops funeral as a bigger excuse...I hope the cops family didn't hear him....

and I remember many years ago, when Christie did a lot of good things...no more...not for years. But to use a cops passing to drive home an agenda is disgusting.

Old 03-16-2016, 10:21 AM

3,859 posts, read 9,979,006 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
You are absolutely right! The one guy, is so opinionated, he refuses to even consider someone else's point of view...intollerant and mock people just b/c someone doesn't think and feel like he does.
Did you just discover talk radio? Do yourself a favor and stick to listening to music

Old 03-16-2016, 10:23 AM

Quote:
Docendo discimus

As for Christie...holy cringe. What a goddamned embarrassment. He's got his nose so far up Trump's ass, he's well past the chyme of all those digested, very well-done Trump steaks, and is practically wearing Trump's rat's nest toupee on his own fat, shameless head. He'd better get an egg beater to comb and style it just right for that presidential je ne sais quoi. And he should call Teresa Giudice for preventative tips on how not to get the 'You're Fired!' from the Donald, come appointment time.
I'm not into Christie at all anymore...people are leaving NJ in droves, b/c they just cannot afford to live there any longer, and it's a shame....the people who are in charge are really responsible for this.

Old 03-16-2016, 10:25 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Informed Info View Post
The one who lives in or around Hillsborough, NJ is the obnoxious one with the annoying/sniveling laugh. Divorced, has kids from his first marriage & has "recently" married a teacher and named his newborn Atticus.

I listen to 101.5 when I'm in the car. I don't go out of my way to otherwise and not since D&D came back after Carton left for bigger and better and Rossi was left behind. But there was someone in between who got fired (and Rossi remained as his sidekick) ....I liked him a lot more than the D&D "show".

All I ever seem to catch is when the obnoxious sniveler whines about how his salary and his wife's combined doesn't afford them much.

The after-D&D "show" with the goombah at the helm, is just as annoying with his whining about how his life turned out as well.

"My dad was union and all my friends are union...."

Shaddup.

And Judy without Dennis? No thankyou.
OMG, I really dislike Judy, she is so dumb....worse then the sniveler whinie dude

Old 03-16-2016, 10:27 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfish740 View Post
Did you just discover talk radio? Do yourself a favor and stick to listening to music
do yourself a favor and allow me to discuss this problem
I've listened to a whole lot of radio talk shows all my life, but this one is the pits...the guy is unforgivingly rude....

and its not just me that thinks so, b/c he says on the air, "No don't be sending me any emails telling me how wrong I am"

Old 03-16-2016, 10:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by BeerGeek40 View Post
I never could figure out why people get so hung up on going to funerals.
Live your life rather than spending time mourning the dead -- especially if it's not someone you knew well -- and in this case I'm sure it was not.

Think about this: 100 people at a funeral, and let's say it takes away 4 hours of your time. That's 400 hours of time. Wouldn't it be a better use of time if everyone there gave just an hour or two to help out a good organization? If everyone went to the food bank and helped package some food, or went to the humane society and walked some dogs?

Christie didn't need to be there. Period.
yes, I agree, I can't do funerals, and when I do go, it is very close family....All funerals do, is make the undertakers very rich people. My son, has strict instructions...fly me to Alaska and feed the bears....lol

Old 03-16-2016, 10:33 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfish740 View Post
Why would you of all people, continue to be an apologist for the guy at this point? Tell me about how our gun rights have improved under Christie? How much have our taxes gone down? How much silly over-regulation and duplication of government has he gotten rid of? In the beginning Christie was hated by partisan Democrats for what he SAID he was going to do. Now he's hated by both sides. The Republicans hate him for what he FAILED to do, and both Democrats AND Republicans hate him for the fact that he's completely abdicated his job in order to function as Trump's "Toady in Chief." If Chris Christie had actually paid more than lip service to reforming our nonsensical gun laws and done something more than pardoning a few people we could at least say we got SOMETHING out of the deal. We don't even have that...
OMG, that is another thing, your right, almost every week, NJ is putting together another law, they've got more snobbish laws then the POPE.

But this I'll give Christie, I love to hear him speak, even though it may be all hype and lies...he is a good speaker.

Everyone knows he's fishing for a job with Trump.....As expensive as it is to live in Jersey, Ya gotta work even after your dead, just to pay taxes....unbelieveable.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey