Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2016, 11:40 AM

2 posts, read 4,591 times

Advertisements

Has anyone looked at this new development in Allentown, NJ being built by Ryan homes?
I visited it once and liked the model house. They are also giving great incentives and I liked the location being close to Turnpike and Hamilton station.

I want to find out more about the Upper Freehold school district. How are the schools rated in comparison to Robbinsville / Monroe ? Any other things which would be potential issues in moving here?

Robbinsville and Monroe also have new constructions but this one is offering more for the price and looks like a good opportunity.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2016, 12:40 PM

1,041 posts, read 3,011,532 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by homebuyer2016 View Post
Has anyone looked at this new development in Allentown, NJ being built by Ryan homes?
I visited it once and liked the model house. They are also giving great incentives and I liked the location being close to Turnpike and Hamilton station.

I want to find out more about the Upper Freehold school district. How are the schools rated in comparison to Robbinsville / Monroe ? Any other things which would be potential issues in moving here?

Robbinsville and Monroe also have new constructions but this one is offering more for the price and looks like a good opportunity.
On what planet is Freehold considered close to Hamilton Train Station? Thats at minimum 30 min drive (no traffic), plus a 10 min buffer to park and walk to the platform. 40 min is close?

Old 07-20-2016, 12:50 PM

2 posts, read 4,591 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStarksNJ View Post
On what planet is Freehold considered close to Hamilton Train Station? Thats at minimum 30 min drive (no traffic), plus a 10 min buffer to park and walk to the platform. 40 min is close?
Thanks for your reply. I am not sure about the area, but google maps shows 18 mins drive to the station via 195 and 295. Will traffic make it 30 mins ? This is not freehold, but upper freehold , right on exit 8 on 195.

Old 07-20-2016, 12:58 PM

Quote:
Thanks for your reply. I am not sure about the area, but google maps shows 18 mins drive to the station via 195 and 295. Will traffic make it 30 mins ? This is not freehold, but upper freehold , right on exit 8 on 195.
What about parking? What about bad weather? Their is a reason the homes are cheap. Its no mans land as far as commuting to NYC.

Old 09-02-2016, 08:35 AM

2 posts, read 2,747 times
We are under contract for a cannon hill home. The incentives are pretty good (finished basement + morning room), don't know enough about the construction quality as opposed to other builders (hopefully its at par). Homes in Monroe and Robbinsville are priced much higher and are not really as nice from layout perspective.

Old 09-02-2016, 10:28 AM

311 posts, read 477,648 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyStarksNJ View Post
On what planet did the OP say he was considering moving to Freehold? Allentown (the town in question) is on the border of Hamilton, and about a ~20 minute drive to the Hamilton train station.

Old 09-02-2016, 06:34 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boo_Urns View Post
On what planet did the OP say he was considering moving to Freehold? Allentown (the town in question) is on the border of Hamilton, and about a ~20 minute drive to the Hamilton train station.
didnt notice it was "upper freehold" as opposed to simply freehold. The OP made that correction to my mistake already. That being said, its still to far to commute to NYC

Old 10-22-2016, 09:56 PM

2 posts, read 4,047 times
Default perspective buyer

Hi

I am looking to buy a house at Cannon hill with the incentives, any input from previous buyers would be very helpful.

Thanks

Quote:

Old 10-22-2016, 09:58 PM

2 posts, read 4,047 times
Smile buying

HI Sids

Did you buy it yet, I am planning to buy Jefferson square but wanted to talk to a previous buyer for input, please advise.

Thanks

Quote:
Originally Posted by sids9 View Post
We are under contract for a cannon hill home. The incentives are pretty good (finished basement + morning room), don't know enough about the construction quality as opposed to other builders (hopefully its at par). Homes in Monroe and Robbinsville are priced much higher and are not really as nice from layout perspective.

Old 12-11-2016, 02:52 PM

1 posts, read 1,914 times
does anyone know about the traffic of amazon warehouse near this community. and also any suggestion about the upper freehold vs freehold school districts.
[url=http://www.nj.com/mercer/index.ssf/2015/12/has_amazon_nj_warehouse_traffic_gridlock_been_ease .html]Has Amazon N.J. warehouse traffic gridlock been eased by shift changes? | NJ.com[/url]
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey