Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 11-11-2016, 05:58 AM

52 posts, read 85,406 times

Advertisements

Trump is a life long democrat, he's not a politician and up until he put his reputation on the line to run for President...a businessman. Trump won because the media has covered for Obama for 8 years, the Rust belt has suffered incredibly, projects that create jobs (Keystone) have been stalled & good paying jobs (coal) have been taken away.

The EGO of Hillary Clinton has destroyed the democratic party and it may be 12 to 16 years before you see a democrat President again IF Trump comes through with even HALF of what he has said he would.

Hillary Clinton STOLE the nomination from another candidate (Bernie Sanders) with the "super delegate" process yet they complain about the electoral college
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=V6s7jB6-GoU

The Republican primary was straight up popular vote and Trump CRUSHED 17 other people to win, Trump will also win the popular vote when ALL of the votes are counted.

We survived 8 awful years....lets see how this guy does.

Old 11-11-2016, 06:02 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdiddy761 View Post

We survived 8 awful years....lets see how this guy does.

People really believe we might not "survive" with Trump as President.

Old 11-11-2016, 08:01 AM

4,156 posts, read 4,175,096 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
No , just looking at vacation homes.I going to stay here and watch Trump tear down America an make life hell for people like you and the others that voted for him.

Like always, Liberal is hypocrite and full of hate. They will trash and label other who doesn't support their ideas but they are doing exactly what they said they hate the others do. They accuse of Trump and his supporters going to destroy America yet they are perfectly fine stay in the sideline and watch America go to hell.

If your "jerk off" neighbor house caught fire, help put the fire out. If you see kids in the house, go in and save the kids. Don't stay on the sideline and watch the house and kids burn. This is your community, regardless how much different you and the other person have, you are in it together to make the best neighborhood. Of course, you can always leave

Seriously, you should really leave if you are happy that Trump may trash the country. You probably continue on he sideline as you are perfectly happy when the political elites trash the country as they did in the last 30 to 40 years

Old 11-11-2016, 08:05 AM

88,580 posts, read 84,795,337 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cw30000 View Post
Like always, Liberal is hypocrite and full of hate. They will trash and label other who doesn't support their ideas but they are doing exactly what they said they hate the others do. They accuse of Trump and his supporters going to destroy America yet they are perfectly fine stay in the sideline and watch America go to hell.

If your "jerk off" neighbor house caught fire, help put the fire out. If you see kids in the house, go in and save the kids. Don't stay on the sideline and watch the house and kids burn. This is your community, regardless how much different you and the other person have, you are in it together to make the best neighborhood. Of course, you can always leave

Seriously, you should really leave if you are happy that Trump may trash the country. You probably continue on he sideline as you are perfectly happy when the political elites trash the country as they did in the last 30 to 40 years
Stop. Both sides--within those people who just have to operate their lives within the context of ""sides"--do the same damn thing.

This "you libs" and "you pubs" crap is childish and very tiresome.

Old 11-11-2016, 08:26 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,663,943 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kracer View Post
Originally Posted by Blue biker Funny Obama has the highest approval rating of any president in a long time.

A propaganda machine doing its job.

Obama's legacy and policies have been soundly rejected.

Love to see the questions and who was polled to determine obama's higest approval rating.

Defies logic, skyrocketing energy and healthcare prices, failed ME policies, failed economic policies, highest rate of people no longer seeking jobs, mosre people on food stamps, debt near maximimum orbit, divisive rhetoric along every crease possible. Around 75% feel the nation headed in the wrong direction. Jobs leaving the country at an all time high.

How does that add up to a high approval rating?

Ask them.

After nearly eight years, Obama reaches unexpected popularity | MSNBC

Old 11-11-2016, 08:32 AM

5,818 posts, read 12,626,350 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Stop. Both sides--within those people who just have to operate their lives within the context of ""sides"--do the same damn thing.

Well stated MQ.

Old 11-11-2016, 08:40 AM

800 posts, read 1,297,360 times
i have met 2 people now at work who have literally cried because of the results. i try my hardest not to laugh but its ridiculous. grown ass people crying because somehow their nice life in basking ridge will be altered

Old 11-11-2016, 09:23 AM

4,940 posts, read 12,146,620 times
I honestly don't believe Trump is a bad guy. I don't think he's a bigot, racist, homophobe, or anything else people are calling him. I saw some of his late night talk show interviews earlier this year and he specifically said he was making those comments to get people talking about issues. Maybe it wasn't the best way to handle things, but he knows how to play the media, and they gobbled it right up. He essentially put on a show for the past year and half...and it worked for him. People are tired of the same old stale, status quo, politicians that have been going on for decades.

Old 11-11-2016, 09:45 AM

19,126 posts, read 25,331,967 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
As usual, I agree with you--overall--but I have to point out that she stated, "Liberal is hypocrite and full of hate", so I assume that she is actually directing her diatribe at one particular "liberal" forum member, rather than directing it at all liberals.

If this was a reference to all liberals, wouldn't she have stated, "Liberals are hypocrites..."?

Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey