Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 09-21-2016, 02:40 PM

7,702 posts, read 5,446,630 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Trump = Protect local jobs, isolationism on world affairs
Trump has not, does not, and will not protect local jobs. He manufactures OVERSEAS.

Old 09-21-2016, 02:59 PM

4,027 posts, read 3,630,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Marc Paolella View Post
And so can poor people. In fact, the condition of being poor is often, not always, but often, a reflection of poor personal choices and character problems. There is no logical reason to be poor if you live correctly. Usually, not always, but usually, deplorable choices lead to being poor.

I know it's hard for you to resist taking a jab at the poor, but I don't see how that has anything to do with what's being discussed here.

Old 09-21-2016, 03:09 PM

42 posts, read 47,012 times
I want to put up a Trump sign , but don't want to upset our awesome lawn guys . . . . . .

Old 09-21-2016, 03:12 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,683,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by SFBayBoomer View Post
Trump has not, does not, and will not protect local jobs. He manufactures OVERSEAS.
What does he manufactures? Maybe you need to learn to read. Trump doesn't make anything. He's a businessman. He has merchandise that he contracts other companies to create for him and they make he stuff overseas just like American businesses today.

He agrees it's bad for American workers, that's why he's running on the platform of bringing jobs back. Now if he switches position, then he's betrayed the voters.

We're gonna hold him to his word. But Hillary has already lied on the record multiple times.

So far the only person here that has betrayed voters is Hillary.

Hillary has supported:

- Iraq Invasion
- Supported TransPacific Agreement Deal
- Supported TARP to rescue banks

Old 09-21-2016, 03:38 PM

15,827 posts, read 14,463,105 times
I've come to the conclusion that there are Trump voters and anti-Trump voter. I don't think there are actually too many real Hildabeast voters. The ones who will vote for here are just voting against him.

Old 09-21-2016, 04:48 PM

3,960 posts, read 3,595,455 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERSEY MAN View Post
Don't visit or move to Ocean County. It's run by republicans and every town has Trump signs. Do signs frighten you.
Yes, Trump signs do scare me.

So glad I avoided the Jersey shore this year.

Old 09-21-2016, 07:59 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,672,588 times
Quote:
the trick is to make it so that it makes business sense to manufacture in america (if possible). it isnt about forcing yourself out of business by manufacturing in the usa on principle. you have to work with the situation as it is.

i believe trump wants this but he seems willing to simply force companies to stay or manufacture in the usa by law or decree. that is not ok with me.

Old 09-21-2016, 08:59 PM

789 posts, read 702,523 times
Quote:
He doesnt "manufacture" oversees. He LICENSES product with his name. If the product happens to be made overseas that just shows how hard it is for our manufacturers to compete.

Old 09-21-2016, 09:52 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,683,966 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BBMW View Post
I've come to the conclusion that there are Trump voters and anti-Trump voter. I don't think there are actually too many real Hildabeast voters. The ones who will vote for here are just voting against him.
This is very true, I really don't think there are many real Hillary supporters. Just Trump voters & anti-Trump voters.

I've debated many people on CD about the issue even with an open mind, I have not read anything that would convince me that Hillary is the better candidate. I think both are very weak candidates, critics have said Trump is unprepared especially that 1st debate.

This is a guy who has never been a politician before and he's doing all these unscripted speeches. Of course he's gonna look bad compared to all these scripted politicians like Ted Cruz.

I'll give him a break because I've watched all those Hillary speeches over the years to know that she's a professional politician but terrible decision maker.

Old 09-22-2016, 10:26 AM

31,771 posts, read 40,672,588 times
i actually think that trump is a strong republican candidate because he isnt so republican. i think it was a bad idea to add pence to the ticket. trump is closer to that fiscal conservative/socially liberal that many people claim they wish to see. he is nowhere near where i would want, but closer than his d-bag running mate pence. i cringe when someone speaks out about gay marriage. its just embarrassing at this point (unless you add that you oppose government regulation of all forms of marriage).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey