U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 06-17-2017, 05:45 AM

423 posts, read 92,317 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bobdreamz View Post
Really? Is "chalk writing" on a property a "defacement" that devalues your property? You can hose it down and get rid of it!
To anyone wanting to fight it is.I will admit though children need to be taught to understand and honor boundaries.

Old 06-17-2017, 06:39 AM

23 posts, read 7,471 times
We offered him that we will clean it in 5 minutes, he said no don't touch my property.
First of all he didn't ask who did it, somebody seems (other neighbour) may have called him on phone.
Just started shouting, with f* words 5 times in every sentence.

Old 06-17-2017, 08:22 PM

860 posts, read 198,427 times
Sorry, but I'm having a hard time believing anyone told you it's okay to slash tires if you park on the street. I think you either misunderstood, or the person was teasing and you missed it.

As for the chalk... yes, it's just chalk, but whose kids go into a neighbor's property to draw in their driveway (or ride bikes, or play catch, or whatever) without permission? That's kind of odd to me.

Old 06-17-2017, 08:50 PM

169 posts, read 52,170 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Lindabrown View Post
Yes, when tires flattened it was on street parking, just in front of our home/drive way.
We bought new home in December only , there is level difference between street and driveway and my car's bottom was hitting/grinding ground every time I was trying to park or pulling out from drive way, so I had decided to park in street.
Racist Neighbors got excuse , so they sliced my tire. when I talked one of the neighbor he said it's ok to slice if you don't park in your parking/drive way. I was not blocking in other's drive way, it's was public street parking just direct in front of my home. while all others neighbors also park in street. all are together, find excuse like that.
moving out is not an option because we just bought in December and what is guarantee we won't face such people at new place. this is Trmup's era.

Sorry, this has nothing to do with Trump, unless you came here illegally.....

Unfortunately, New Jersey can be a very-racist state.

Many people of Indian culture have moved to the town of Edison, and initially there were many issues of racism toward them, however, now they almost own the town, even the Mayor. And that is an excellent town, perhaps for you to consider.

I am not Indian, but know many Indians. Most of them are great people.

Lots of it is JEALOUSY. They see that you have a new house, cars = the American Dream, way too soon....they probably had to work harder for it..........failing to realize that the Indians hit the books more often......(even the recent Spelling Bee winner was a young- Indian girl) and many either get big educations or become big merchants = JEALOUSY.....

Do not let it bother you, avoid these people, but, hold your house and sell it after three years, for tax purposes. You will never be happy there........and it is not worth living near ignorant people.....

The best- of- luck to you and yours.....

Old 06-17-2017, 09:28 PM

23 posts, read 7,471 times
@sasie123...Thanks for your reply.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $99,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey