U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-02-2017, 06:41 PM

1,757 posts, read 3,365,384 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
Well, when have you ever seen our esteemed governor do ANYTHING of a physical nature--other than giving us that marvelous display of himself in a skin-tight baseball outfit?

What happened to this guy?

♪ ♫ ♪ Time, time, time
See what's become of me ♪ ♫ ♪...

♪ ♫ ♪... ♪ ♫ ♪ ... ♪ ♫ ♪ ...♪ ♫ ♪

♪ ♫ ♪ Seasons change with their scenery
Weaving time in a tapestry
Won't you stop and remember me ♪ ♫ ♪...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-02-2017, 08:03 PM

10,759 posts, read 8,118,139 times
In all seriousness I think people should just leave the guy alone when he's minding his own business at a ball game with his kid, but that's just me.

Old 08-03-2017, 06:21 AM

300 posts, read 394,786 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by JerseyGirl415 View Post
In all seriousness I think people should just leave the guy alone when he's minding his own business at a ball game with his kid, but that's just me.
And to have that much hate for a person cause he or she is overweight is just wrong.

Old 08-03-2017, 07:27 AM

8,962 posts, read 2,121,157 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by chuck172 View Post
And to have that much hate for a person cause he or she is overweight is just wrong.

The hate has nothing to do with the weight ,he is a nothing but a bully and an A$$.People just use that as an attack to get to him.He is in the public eye and chose to be there ,tough for him.

Old 08-03-2017, 07:45 AM

11,975 posts, read 13,988,303 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
He is in the public eye and chose to be there ,tough for him.
Or, as Harry Truman famously said, "If you can't stand the heat, get out of the kitchen".

Old 08-03-2017, 05:32 PM

More bad news for our esteemed governor:
Court reinstates Bridgegate records suit against Christie administration | NJ.com

I wonder...Do the Feds actually stock size 56 Extra Portly orange jumpsuits at the various Federal prisons?

Old 08-03-2017, 08:09 PM

8,962 posts, read 2,121,157 times
Quote:
Court reinstates Bridgegate records suit against Christie administration | NJ.com

I wonder...Do the Feds actually stock size 56 Extra Portly orange jumpsuits at the various Federal prisons?

Maybe his bunk mate could be the tangerine resident in DC.

Old 08-04-2017, 08:22 AM

Last night, when discussing tRump's upcoming 17 day vacation at his golf club in Bedminster, Seth Meyers had this to say:

Seventeen days in New Jersey? That's more time than Chris Christie has spent in that state!

Old 08-04-2017, 07:07 PM

1,221 posts, read 615,989 times
Quote:

From the above referenced article.

Samaro, whose firm regularly takes on public records cases, said the ruling was significant because it makes government employees personally liable if a judge finds they deliberately denied access to public records.
"The point to it is not the thousand bucks they'll be assessed," he said. "We don't get it - the state does. The point to it is to dis-incentivizes individuals who engage in this behavior."

If the state gets the money, maybe more actions like this could be used to makeup for any budget shortfall. Granted it would be like the EZ pass "administration fee" for going through the lane without an account, but it would be a win-win in the beginning. Records would be open and/or the state would get some much needed revenue.

Old 08-06-2017, 08:45 PM

1,767 posts, read 545,407 times
Cc got lucky the last gobenor resigned. Nj has had a bad dozen of years securing a decent govenor.

Cc is probably a blow hard talking his but off to sound smart. Getting in a guys face over heckling, while ball players get heckled all season, but manage to let it go.

The man is very large for that frame, man! And he pulls them pants way over his belly botton? Man probably reeks of old spice, swamp cheese, and salami!

Obesity is a disease, very true. But if he was not such a class act, no one will make them jabs, right in his face.
Nj should legalize recreational use, boost their revenue, and eliminate a large percentage of heroin users.
But that is too easy of a concept to appreciate.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey