U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 08-09-2017, 07:55 AM

745 posts, read 747,635 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by GoodSchoolols View Post
Can say the same thing about lake hopactcong
Do you mean Hopatcong State Park? Lake Hopatcong requires a boat, otherwise.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-09-2017, 10:09 AM

123 posts, read 39,315 times
So you're saying the guys who are calling me a racist are the real jerks? I hope this is so. Because oh boy I give a logical explanation as to why I'm not a racist and you have anathesiamd attacking me. Oh well it just proves how smart I am bc instead of attacking back with insults I attack back with logic yet they still attack with insults which shows maybe they are not educated enough to understand the logic of my posts at least that's what it seems to me.

My response to was to the guy or girl who showed the cartoon I quoted him I don't know why it doesn't show

Old 08-09-2017, 02:52 PM

745 posts, read 747,635 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Spreadofllknowledge View Post
So you're saying the guys who are calling me a racist are the real jerks? I hope this is so. Because oh boy I give a logical explanation as to why I'm not a racist and you have anathesiamd attacking me.
You gave people an opening by saying "I'm not a racist, but...". Needlessly explaining yourself will put you under attack every time. Just ask your question and if someone makes an accusation you can choose whether you want to respond or ignore.

Old 08-09-2017, 03:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by va_bank View Post
You gave people an opening by saying "I'm not a racist, but...". Needlessly explaining yourself will put you under attack every time. Just ask your question and if someone makes an accusation you can choose whether you want to respond or ignore.
I choose to call people out when they are being mean

Old 08-09-2017, 03:27 PM

8,075 posts, read 8,394,227 times
Quote:
So you're saying the guys who are calling me a racist are the real jerks? I hope this is so. Because oh boy I give a logical explanation as to why I'm not a racist and you have anathesiamd attacking me. Oh well it just proves how smart I am bc instead of attacking back with insults I attack back with logic yet they still attack with insults which shows maybe they are not educated enough to understand the logic of my posts at least that's what it seems to me.

My response to was to the guy or girl who showed the cartoon I quoted him I don't know why it doesn't show
I didn't attack you.

But I will now. Personally, I think you are a troll. This post is a typical troll post, designed to provoke a response.

Edit: I read through your old posts, you may not be a troll. You may just have issues. It's hard to tell without actually talking to you face to face.

Last edited by AnesthesiaMD; 08-09-2017 at 03:49 PM..

Old 08-09-2017, 03:36 PM

20,899 posts, read 25,976,860 times
Quote:
I choose to call people out when they are being mean
are people being mean to you?

Old 08-09-2017, 04:21 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
I didn't attack you.

But I will now. Personally, I think you are a troll. This post is a typical troll post, designed to provoke a response.

Edit: I read through your old posts, you may not be a troll. You may just have issues. It's hard to tell without actually talking to you face to face.
Well I guess it was harsh saying what I said and calling you uneducated my apologies but yeah I do suffer from autism as mentioned in another post and depression so I'm not a troll.

Old 08-09-2017, 06:21 PM

43,983 posts, read 44,110,272 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
A line from Game of Thrones really stuck in my head.

The main character told his children, "When a man says "but", everything he said before the word "but" is bull$h!t."

I think that was great advice.
Yes. Often you hear people say, "No offense, but..." and then they proceed to say something offensive.

Old 08-10-2017, 07:46 AM

Quote:
Well I guess it was harsh saying what I said and calling you uneducated my apologies but yeah I do suffer from autism as mentioned in another post and depression so I'm not a troll.
It's OK. It didn't bother me. My level of education is not an opinion. If you want to get under someone's skin, you need to insult them with an opinion, which may or may not be true. For example, you were to have called me stupid rather than uneducated, it would have had more of an impact.

As far as your depression, I hope you are getting the help you need.

Old 08-10-2017, 07:50 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Mightyqueen801 View Post
Yes. Often you hear people say, "No offense, but..." and then they proceed to say something offensive.
My wife recently said to me, "I really appreciate that you are trying to help, but I just need you out of the kitchen right now."

The first thing I thought of was that quote.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey