Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-25-2017, 01:40 AM

2,822 posts, read 1,914,475 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HudsonCoNJ View Post
Where specifically? Are you talking about that pier-like area behind Outback or somewhere else?
Yes. The pier that I believe you're referring to was the crab house. I believe it's called something else now. That's not really part of the walkway, but it's right off the walkway.

The walking path goes through there. The northern end of the path runs a little bit north of the back of the driving range/mini golf course there. And the southern end goes all the way to behind the little mini strip mall, that's to the south of the movie theater.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-25-2017, 09:51 AM

343 posts, read 610,080 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by HudsonCoNJ View Post
Besides parking lots, I don't think I've ever seen anyone walking outdoors in edgewater
There is a waterfront walkway right by the river that connects most of edgewater, there are tons of people especially during warmer weather, walking around there for a stroll or going to shops. If you just drive on river road you dont see the walkway, only the riverroad sidewalks, which do not have a lot of pedestrians.

HRWC map
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey