U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
 
Old 03-20-2008, 03:07 PM
 
5,617 posts, read 13,911,412 times
Reputation: 2775

Advertisements

The person who told me about WHite House, my GOd, you have started an addiction. I just went there today and bought a desk (secretary and chair) I cant stop!!! I just love this place. You have made me break the bank!!!!! Thanks this store is just terrific. I only have one bedroom left to furnish and then theres no more!!!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 03-20-2008, 03:15 PM
 
Location: Here but I spend time There.
1,972 posts, read 4,961,944 times
Reputation: 556
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
The person who told me about WHite House, my GOd, you have started an addiction. I just went there today and bought a desk (secretary and chair) I cant stop!!! I just love this place. You have made me break the bank!!!!! Thanks this store is just terrific. I only have one bedroom left to furnish and then theres no more!!!!!

Beautiful store with lot's of stuff....my wife worked there until last year.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2008, 06:07 PM
 
Location: Dallas TX
15,263 posts, read 22,266,887 times
Reputation: 23094
Can you post a Link to the store? Thanks in advance!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2008, 07:30 PM
 
4,144 posts, read 13,523,826 times
Reputation: 3814
Here's the link -

White House Furniture "Distinctive Home Furnishings"

Have fun shopping!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2008, 08:42 PM
 
Location: Northern NJ/Amagansett, NY
12,022 posts, read 10,599,753 times
Reputation: 8408
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
The person who told me about WHite House, my GOd, you have started an addiction. I just went there today and bought a desk (secretary and chair) I cant stop!!! I just love this place. You have made me break the bank!!!!! Thanks this store is just terrific. I only have one bedroom left to furnish and then theres no more!!!!!
That was me.

I had a different screen name then. I changed it because I wanted something more anonymous.

I'm glad you like it. Do you think the store will give me a commission? lol
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2008, 08:44 PM
 
1,308 posts, read 4,196,966 times
Reputation: 240
wow alex does she know cathy form wayne?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-20-2008, 09:12 PM
 
Location: Here but I spend time There.
1,972 posts, read 4,961,944 times
Reputation: 556
Quote:
Originally Posted by marye711 View Post
wow alex does she know cathy form wayne?

Are you talking about the Red barn aka Uptown country?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-21-2008, 05:00 AM
 
5,617 posts, read 13,911,412 times
Reputation: 2775
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
That was me.

I had a different screen name then. I changed it because I wanted something more anonymous.

I'm glad you like it. Do you think the store will give me a commission? lol
It is anonymous my name is Marilyn, and Steve Morse is my hero of the GUITAR, go get a few dixie dregs cd's doc!!!! Ohhh and the dixie dregs are not country, Morse played with Kansas and Deep Purple too, a great rock with a classical style music to my ears! I will give commission, come on over you give me some good anesthesia, Ill give you commission, after Im out of commission!! A good legal high!

Last edited by stevemorse; 03-21-2008 at 05:08 AM..
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-21-2008, 05:22 AM
 
Location: Northern NJ/Amagansett, NY
12,022 posts, read 10,599,753 times
Reputation: 8408
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
It is anonymous my name is Marilyn, and Steve Morse is my hero of the GUITAR, go get a few dixie dregs cd's doc!!!! Ohhh and the dixie dregs are not country, Morse played with Kansas and Deep Purple too, a great rock with a classical style music to my ears! I will give commission, come on over you give me some good anesthesia, Ill give you commission, after Im out of commission!! A good legal high!
No. I meant I wanted something more anonymous than my old screen name.
I'll have to take that commission up front please.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 03-22-2008, 08:36 AM
 
5,617 posts, read 13,911,412 times
Reputation: 2775
I wish I could pay you something but to be honest I am spending it all on that damn store. I can take you to lunch!!!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top