Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 02-13-2018, 07:02 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,645,506 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdacunha View Post
All the geniuses that live in the burbs feel this way. Maybe they should be OK with more affordable housing and larger class room sizes per class.

These liberals live in a hole. They are OK with liberal agenda, as long as it doesn't effect them and their community. They seriously have blinders on.
LOL,so only "liberals" live in the "burbs"???
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 02-13-2018, 09:55 AM

625 posts, read 796,868 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
LOL,so only "liberals" live in the "burbs"???
They are the ones that have no clue what goes on the cities when it comes to illegal immigration and the effects on existing residents.

Just look how the media plays up every DACA person as a Harvard grad but, never talk about the Colts NFL player that was killed by an illegal who was deported 2x. I am not saying the all illegals are bad, of course not, but we should be able to have legitimate conversations on deciding who stays and who doesn't.

None of the suburban liberals who preach all their liberal BS would ever live in Newark...ever. I've lived in Newark 32 years and have seen the effects of illegal immigration.

Old 02-13-2018, 10:04 AM

50,232 posts, read 46,991,184 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
A liberal at work said all lands should be free and borderless. Anyone who can come here should be allowed to stay.

That is the most conflicting liberal propaganda imo. That's subscribing to the notion that anyone could move into your neighborhood but why do liberals pick the least diverse neighborhoods to live?
That's CA liberals in a nutshell. They all live in gated secure communities but don't want that safety for the rest of us. Nor do they care the public schools are crammed with the offspring of illegals because their precious kids go to private schools.

Old 02-13-2018, 10:58 AM

20,550 posts, read 17,680,578 times
Many Daca receipients are staying because their parents left them here in hopes that chain immigration would give then a quicker path to green card.

A relative of mine recently got a Mexicana illegal knocked up. I told him he better DNA test, he has never gotten any girlfriends preg. This is usually how kids may end up being on DACA.

Old 02-13-2018, 11:22 AM

625 posts, read 796,868 times
I have a Brazilian friend that has been here 20+ years...came at age 12, now age 32. She was valedictorian for her public HS in Newark, went to TCNJ and now just completed her masters at SHU, that she paid for. Her parents that brought her and now legal and she isn't because she had to re-apply after age 18 and has had awful attorney's represent her.

I am for DACA individuals like this to have a pathway but, we should be able to set guidelines as to which DACA and other illegals that become legal. This doesn't make us a racists, we have a right to set these guidelines just like any other country.

Old 02-13-2018, 01:57 PM

18,323 posts, read 10,645,506 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jdacunha View Post
They are the ones that have no clue what goes on the cities when it comes to illegal immigration and the effects on existing residents.

Just look how the media plays up every DACA person as a Harvard grad but, never talk about the Colts NFL player that was killed by an illegal who was deported 2x. I am not saying the all illegals are bad, of course not, but we should be able to have legitimate conversations on deciding who stays and who doesn't.

None of the suburban liberals who preach all their liberal BS would ever live in Newark...ever. I've lived in Newark 32 years and have seen the effects of illegal immigration.
No he wasn't ,the person arrested was not the driver.You made the accusation you said only "liberals" live in the burbs",own it.

Old 02-13-2018, 02:22 PM

20,550 posts, read 17,680,578 times
Sure, it's called merit based immigration just like Europe and Canada. Except the US feels too compassionate towards any immigrant group that refuse to practice birth control and doesn't care about their financial status knowing that the US will give them an extra check per kid.

Old 02-14-2018, 06:04 AM

325 posts, read 582,467 times
Whatever happen to E-verify? Why isn't this included in the current talks?

Old 02-19-2018, 09:01 AM

109 posts, read 125,278 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by 1AngryTaxPayer View Post
Best answer

Plus, if the original humans that walked here from other lands wanted to keep it that bad they should have figured out a way to do it. Because this land has been conquered by differing tribes countless times since then.
Or even the aliens who came here millions of years ago from other galaxies, do they get to return and evict us all?? They built all the amazing pyramids all over the world I bet, apparently it’s all theirs???

In all seriousness, Europeans purchased New York City, can we at least keep that???

Rather than using the term “native Americans” why not dust off an encyclopedia and learn their tribes, or should we go back to calling all Asians “Chinamen” as well

If your encyclopedia is old enough, you may also learn that not all of these tribes were peaceful and some even drew first blood and were even hired to do so by Jesuit instigators, but that can be a whole separate unrelated thread.

Old 02-20-2018, 08:10 PM

9,434 posts, read 4,247,714 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by vision33r View Post
Many Daca receipients are staying because their parents left them here in hopes that chain immigration would give then a quicker path to green card.

A relative of mine recently got a Mexicana illegal knocked up. I told him he better DNA test, he has never gotten any girlfriends preg. This is usually how kids may end up being on DACA.
I think most undocumented immigrants who go back to their country leave their children here because they think they will have a better life, at least the ones I've spoken to. Its a tough decision for the family and most are thinking about what's best for their children.
Also your friends child will be an american citizen when he is born because they are born in USA and will most definitely not end up with a DACA classification.
Not sure who where you your information but I would question your sources.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey