Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 05-01-2018, 04:12 AM

22 posts, read 25,178 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JG183 View Post
The cops were pathetic.
Impounding a car because of tinted windows and a license plate frame?
GMAFB
Nope, You are pathetic.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-01-2018, 04:23 AM

22 posts, read 25,178 times
Quote:
Ahh yes, racial profiling.

I'm not surprised someone of your ilk is in support of it
So sick of people like you whining all the time, and tired of people like you breaking the law ALL the time. Call policeman racist is a easy accusation. The whole forum just you supported the law breaker. Seriously, get off the computer, and Stop breaking the law. Such as a pathetic troll.

Old 05-01-2018, 12:13 PM

2,160 posts, read 4,963,074 times
Quote:
Your 32 year-old gang banger with weapons and drugs in the car.
You know gangsters come in all colors right?

When people on this forum talk about the the druggie and alcoholic "hillbilly" disability cases living on the fringes of Morris County, what race do you think they're talking about? Hint: these "hillbillies" are said to reside in "white trash ghettos".

There are gangs in all 21 counties in this state. What color do you think the ones in Sussex County are? What color do you think the Hells Angels/Pagans are?

And are you aware that there are a whole bunch of Asian street gangs (minor and major), right across the river on the other side of the Holland Tunnel?

Also, this is NJ. We have a little something called the mafia. HAVE YOU HEARD OF IT?

Please GTFO with your mealy-mouthed "racial profiling" comment. Your profile says you're a blonde, green-eyed 'good ol' boy' of Scandinavian descent. WTF would you know about racial profiling?

The biggest joke in all of this, is that you are playing white knight for a bunch of white, wealthy, over-privileged Bergen County 'victims', while trying to lecture me about racial profiling. You are barking way up the wrong tree on that one, buddy.

Old 05-01-2018, 01:19 PM

3,861 posts, read 3,148,782 times
Those window tinting "regulations" are just another way for police to pull you over cause they feel like it. I think someone flipped the cop the bird.

These aren't laws, they are regulations, the cops deal with criminal law and traffic regulations!

So this tint regulations, state regulations are for that state, not Nevada. You can only ticket out of towners for moving violations and parking tickets.

Running plates for no reason is an unreasonable search alone.its similiar to Nazi Germany requiring paperwork,to check for compliance.

Cops don't want tinted windows,or recording of them,or anyone that knows their rights.

That commissioner and he town,and how elite she is, and young adults with PhDs. Good to expose that leech! If she got a spot cause of 911 perks,she should have been acting way better than that.

So she gets death benefits,pension,the house,the insurance policy, and a cushy commissioner job. How can you eff that up?

" Kids now,you are all adults,handle yourself like one" is all she should have said. Sit down and shut up, but nooo! I'm the effin queen!

Good riddance!

Old 05-01-2018, 05:32 PM

4,177 posts, read 5,056,132 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docendo discimus View Post
...trying to lecture me about racial profiling. You are barking way up the wrong tree on that one, buddy.
I grew up in North Bergen township, which was a melting pot of low- to middle-income families, of numerous ethnic makeups.

I went to college in Newark, in the '80s.

As such, I'm very much aware, of both sides of the coin.

I am against the police state.

Police serve us, not the other way around.

That's all I'm going to say, y'all can have the last word.

Old 05-02-2018, 03:42 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,648,066 times
Quote:
I grew up in North Bergen township, which was a melting pot of low- to middle-income families, of numerous ethnic makeups.

I went to college in Newark, in the '80s.

As such, I'm very much aware, of both sides of the coin.

I am against the police state.

Police serve us, not the other way around.

That's all I'm going to say, y'all can have the last word.
Not one thing you said or posted has a thing to do with what happen.

Old 05-02-2018, 10:16 AM

8,679 posts, read 11,069,654 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by kapikap View Post
Those window tinting "regulations" are just another way for police to pull you over cause they feel like it. I think someone flipped the cop the bird.
Its possible, we can only speculate. An obstructed plate is almost a sure way to get pulled over.

As for tints, there are quite a lot of tinted windows from FL, VA, & MD here in the tri state area. I'll admit I have illegal tints with NY plates. It is not super dark aka limo tint. I never been pulled over in NY or NJ for well over 20 years for window issues. Heck even once a NJ police came up to me & commented on my car. We chatted about cars for a few min and I was on my merry way.

Old 05-02-2018, 11:30 AM

18,323 posts, read 10,648,066 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sirtiger View Post
Its possible, we can only speculate. An obstructed plate is almost a sure way to get pulled over.

As for tints, there are quite a lot of tinted windows from FL, VA, & MD here in the tri state area. I'll admit I have illegal tints with NY plates. It is not super dark aka limo tint. I never been pulled over in NY or NJ for well over 20 years for window issues. Heck even once a NJ police came up to me & commented on my car. We chatted about cars for a few min and I was on my merry way.
Damn that Police state!!!

Old 05-02-2018, 11:54 AM

108 posts, read 152,037 times
They were pulled over because of the out of date registration.

Everything else was just a bonus.

Old 05-02-2018, 01:51 PM

5,771 posts, read 16,578,952 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by mingus View Post
They were pulled over because of the out of date registration.

Everything else was just a bonus.
Not unless the LEO had a crystal ball,,, prob took a while to lookup out of state so tbat was not initial reason.

Either way this is all minor.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey