Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 05-31-2018, 11:23 PM

7,644 posts, read 6,420,631 times

Advertisements

I heard they had to take her out fast in-case bigger dudes came to help her out
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-01-2018, 12:46 AM

32,775 posts, read 36,008,478 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dangerous-Boy View Post
I heard they had to take her out fast in-case bigger dudes came to help her out

Old 06-01-2018, 02:30 AM

3,857 posts, read 3,117,021 times
"here miss, blow into this tube, ahhh so sexy. do it again, obey my orders!" I cant believe she took that breathalyzer, she could have said no. She could have said nothing, and let them figure it out. She could have even refused to show ID. If Missy was chugging a tall boy Coors light, with out even trying to be discreet about it, she was asking for attention.

Old 06-01-2018, 07:10 AM

28,840 posts, read 30,092,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raena77 View Post
I'm still trying to figure out why it took 3 men to take out one women. I'm a pretty strong woman but I'm sure one man can pin me down. And if this was rent a cops, yeah they aren't real cops at all.
if a cop was trying to handcuff you and your adreniline was running wild, you have the strength of 2 people, it's hard to force someone's arms behind their backs and get those cuffs on if they are resisting....

Here, watch this, might help you understand....

http://6abc.com/police-quell-alterca...?sf190806220=1

Last edited by cremebrulee; 06-01-2018 at 07:41 AM..

Old 06-01-2018, 08:01 AM

16,825 posts, read 17,640,479 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cremebrulee View Post
He was going to leave her go, he started to walk away and she gave him a mouth, big time...she deserved what she got, and if she hadn't resisted being handcuffed, he wouldn't have slapped her in the head twice, I don't think she felt a thing.
This is why you have no credibility. He punched her in the head. Not slapped.

The fact that you cannot acknowledge objective facts means no one should listen to anything else you say.

Old 06-01-2018, 08:02 AM

Should have heard the Mayor of Wildwood defending these guys. "all she had to do was show id" is all he can say, and also "she had a criminal record" . He continues to say, "there are 15 and 16 yr olds drinking on the beach", even though this lady looked like an adult, with a child. And finally , the Mayor says"they were doing as trained". This dont mean jack , because just maybe their training is not correct.

First of all, her record was not known prior. Secondly, the officer says "I was going to let it go, but she kept talking smack". That right there shows it was now personal. If you allege that she had a beer, and appeared under age, but you were being a nice guy "cop", is that "doing your job?" She passed a BS breathalyzer, and it should have been over. But she mouthed off. So since she did not submit to arrest, because a demand of ID, lets beat her because of a"personal insult", just to make her respect authority, and to teach her a lesson? this is ok?

There was no legit reason to ask for ID. Cops can't just "ask for ID" to run it through the Police computer system. It is unconstitutional! When the public feels it is ok to submit to a un necessary request by the cops, that is when the public gives up all their rights. Cursing out Public Servants is not against the law either. Cops are ticket givers, paid to generate revenue for the government. When Cops cross that line, because of an Ego, there is a big problem.

To suggest she comply, get a ticket and fight it in court, is disturbing as well. Judges will always side with the police, just on their testimony alone. That body cam video, with an on and off button that can be used whenever an Officer sees fit, is the governments evidence. Some States are trying to pass laws where you cant even get access to it until 3 years later! This is tampering with evidence, where you can manipulate the outcome of the footage, and release of evidence .Master manipulators of the law? I think so.

Old 06-01-2018, 08:09 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lkb0714 View Post
This is why you have no credibility. He punched her in the head. Not slapped.

The fact that you cannot acknowledge objective facts means no one should listen to anything else you say.
well, be my guest, then, don't listen.....

Old 06-01-2018, 08:16 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by kapikap View Post
Should have heard the Mayor of Wildwood defending these guys. "all she had to do was show id" is all he can say, and also "she had a criminal record" . He continues to say, "there are 15 and 16 yr olds drinking on the beach", even though this lady looked like an adult, with a child. And finally , the Mayor says"they were doing as trained". This dont mean jack , because just maybe their training is not correct.

First of all, her record was not known prior. Secondly, the officer says "I was going to let it go, but she kept talking smack". That right there shows it was now personal. If you allege that she had a beer, and appeared under age, but you were being a nice guy "cop", is that "doing your job?" She passed a BS breathalyzer, and it should have been over. But she mouthed off. So since she did not submit to arrest, because a demand of ID, lets beat her because of a"personal insult", just to make her respect authority, and to teach her a lesson? this is ok?

There was no legit reason to ask for ID. Cops can't just "ask for ID" to run it through the Police computer system. It is unconstitutional! When the public feels it is ok to submit to a un necessary request by the cops, that is when the public gives up all their rights. Cursing out Public Servants is not against the law either. Cops are ticket givers, paid to generate revenue for the government. When Cops cross that line, because of an Ego, there is a big problem.

To suggest she comply, get a ticket and fight it in court, is disturbing as well. Judges will always side with the police, just on their testimony alone. That body cam video, with an on and off button that can be used whenever an Officer sees fit, is the governments evidence. Some States are trying to pass laws where you cant even get access to it until 3 years later! This is tampering with evidence, where you can manipulate the outcome of the footage, and release of evidence .Master manipulators of the law? I think so.
police can ask for ID, when they suspect a crime has been committed, she was sitting there with a bottle, or can of alcohol, on the beach, so she was in their minds, breaking the law...

They were in the right to do so, in this situation.

She crossed a line, she refused to comply, she also assulted the police officer, and resisted arrest, right there are 3 counts...

Old 06-01-2018, 01:02 PM

Quote:
police can ask for ID, when they suspect a crime has been committed, she was sitting there with a bottle, or can of alcohol, on the beach, so she was in their minds, breaking the law...

They were in the right to do so, in this situation.

She crossed a line, she refused to comply, she also assulted the police officer, and resisted arrest, right there are 3 counts...

Video does not show booze or a kick to the nuts.she complied until asked for ID.resist arrest for not having to show I'd?

They were going to let it go, but she mouthed off. That was the main problem of the situation. Cops could have walked away as planned, but then decided to teach her a lesson.

There is clearly a reason that cop turn on and off the body cam . Is that not against protocol?

Old 06-01-2018, 04:14 PM

2,160 posts, read 4,943,512 times
Quote:
if a cop was trying to handcuff you and your adreniline was running wild, you have the strength of 2 people, it's hard to force someone's arms behind their backs and get those cuffs on if they are resisting....

Here, watch this, might help you understand....

http://6abc.com/police-quell-alterca...?sf190806220=1
This might help us understand what, exactly?

The video you posted of the Huntington Park/St. Christopher's Hospital incident only serves to prove everyone else's point that you are wrong.

The cops in that video are dealing with not just 1, but 2 people, both men, and both larger and presumably stronger than Emily Weinman, one of whom is taller than both of the cops on the scene. One of them is being so combative that a supervisor is called, and then he is shown screaming directly into the supervisor's face that he is "really ugly", and talks smack about his wife.

Yet despite all that, those cops never slam anyone on the ground. In fact they gingerly lower one of the suspects to the ground, almost like his is precious cargo. When they are pinning each suspects' arms behind their back, it is done methodically and carefully. They are able to successfully cuff up 2 men, without pulling any hair or punching anyone in the head, and they sure as hell don't exacerbate and escalate the situation by spitting out corny lines like "You're about to get dropped."

How does this video support your point that the Wildwood renta cops were justified in slamming Emily Weinman face first into the ground and punching her in the head?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey