Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-14-2008, 09:11 AM

1,507 posts, read 5,894,647 times

Advertisements

Ohhh this is too funny !
Please post more photos

How about Guido Photo tour? Now that would be interesting. I'm tired of looking at photo tours of page after endless page of dull buildings & old homes - b o r i n g

A NJGUIDO photo tour would be fun. Show us your world & the Guidos in it?

Old 04-14-2008, 09:17 AM

7,212 posts, read 11,879,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHomeHappy View Post
Ohhh this is too funny !
Please post more photos

How about Guido Photo tour? Now that would be interesting. I'm tired of looking at photo tours of page after endless page of dull buildings & old homes - b o r i n g

I should just scan my entire high school yearbook. It's 22 years after graduation, and I'm still not sure I have fully recovered from seeing all of the Capezio shoes, Cavarrici pants, IROC Camaros and playboy bunny necklaces

Old 04-15-2008, 08:18 AM

59 posts, read 104,397 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHomeHappy View Post
You people spent a lot of time ridiculing the guidos but now you are asking for more, right? Typical behavior! My buddy Frankie used to always say "People make fun of us, but deep inside, they wish they were just like us" It may sound simplistic, but it is very true. Anyways, this is a picture that was taken at DJ'ais here in Belmar. When these guys walked in, everybody was like "Whoa!" It was almost as if the Gotti boys had walked into DJ'ais..unforgettable.

Last edited by NJGUIDO; 04-15-2008 at 08:29 AM..

Old 04-15-2008, 08:24 AM

2,689 posts, read 3,935,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGUIDO View Post
You people spent a lot of time ridiculing the guidos but now you are asking for more, right? Typical behavior! My buddie Frankie used to always say "People make fun of us, but deep inside, they wish they were just like us" It may sound simplistic, but it is very true. Anyways, this is a picture that was taken at DJ'ais here in Belmar. When these guys walked in, everybody was like "Whoa!" It was almost as if the Gotti boys had walked into DJ'ais..unforgettable.

if believing that makes you feel good fine, and maybe some people do envy your lifestyle, but many don't. uneducated, drunk and foolish may be ok for you in your 20's, but how many older guidos do you see?
once you finally mature a bit you'll get it

Old 04-15-2008, 08:43 AM

1,308 posts, read 4,606,660 times
why bother wearing a hort if its open all the way down, do you really feel the need to show your chest off? I mean is that what it takes to help boost your esteem? I imagine one of these guys are the op.....they just look like mafia wannabes...they all look alike if you ask me....can i borrow some gel?

Old 04-15-2008, 08:51 AM

3,859 posts, read 9,933,627 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by apvbguy View Post
if believing that makes you feel good fine, and maybe some people do envy your lifestyle, but many don't. uneducated, drunk and foolish may be ok for you in your 20's, but how many older guidos do you see?
once you finally mature a bit you'll get it
The problem is they all think that they're going to magically turn into Tony Soprano with a huge mansion in North Caldwell one day. It's funny, I have one full blooded Italian grandparent-the rest are 100% Irish. I was never ashamed of the Italian side of me until I went to college in North Jersey and a girl I was dating dragged me to "Joey's" in Clifton. From that time on if asked of my heritage I just said "Mostly Irish..." Please don't misunderstand me as I'm not trying to bash Italians, I just didn't want to be associated with these clowns. The sad part is most them, despite the fact that they revel in their ethnicity, probably cannot speak Italian (besides ciao), know nothing of the culture, and couldn't locate Italy on a map!

The other funny thing is that I think apvbguy and I have agreed for the second time now. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside...

Old 04-15-2008, 08:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGUIDO View Post
You people spent a lot of time ridiculing the guidos but now you are asking for more, right? Typical behavior! My buddy Frankie used to always say "People make fun of us, but deep inside, they wish they were just like us" It may sound simplistic, but it is very true. Anyways, this is a picture that was taken at DJ'ais here in Belmar. When these guys walked in, everybody was like "Whoa!" It was almost as if the Gotti boys had walked into DJ'ais..unforgettable.

Wish we were just like you??? We are just enjoying the laughs you are providing! Keep the photos coming

Old 04-15-2008, 08:57 AM

3,859 posts, read 9,933,627 times
I won't link to it here because there's foul language involved, but have any of the posters in this thread seen "My New Haircut" on Youtube? Check it out-you won't be disappointed.

Old 04-15-2008, 09:02 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfish740 View Post
I won't link to it here because there's foul language involved, but have any of the posters in this thread seen "My New Haircut" on Youtube? Check it out-you won't be disappointed.
ROTFLMAO!!!!!!

Old 04-15-2008, 09:04 AM

2,689 posts, read 3,935,050 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfish740 View Post
The problem is they all think that they're going to magically turn into Tony Soprano with a huge mansion in North Caldwell one day. It's funny, I have one full blooded Italian grandparent-the rest are 100% Irish. I was never ashamed of the Italian side of me until I went to college in North Jersey and a girl I was dating dragged me to "Joey's" in Clifton. From that time on if asked of my heritage I just said "Mostly Irish..." Please don't misunderstand me as I'm not trying to bash Italians, I just didn't want to be associated with these clowns. The sad part is most them, despite the fact that they revel in their ethnicity, probably cannot speak Italian (besides ciao), know nothing of the culture, and couldn't locate Italy on a map!

The other funny thing is that I think apvbguy and I have agreed for the second time now. I feel all warm and fuzzy inside...
don't confuse the guido culture with italian culture, two very different animals.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey