Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 04-18-2008, 07:35 AM

9,124 posts, read 36,369,826 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NJGUIDO View Post
Although it is hard for me to do this, I have to admit that I have seen many phonies down here in Belmar. Although, I don't like to judge people, if I ever saw these boys down here, they would probably get their share fair of ass whooping, all the way back to Mahwah or wherever they came from. Because I have been around our peeps for so long, I have seen this crap left and right , it is very easy to tell the real deal from the phonies. Look at these guys and tell me what you think. To me, they are a bunch of phonies.

<Sorry- had to cut the photo- I couldn't stand to look at it>
So how do you tell the difference between those "phonies" and the "real Guidos"? Those guys look just like the rest of the derelicts you've been posting.....

Old 04-18-2008, 07:42 AM

59 posts, read 104,970 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BobKovacs View Post
So how do you tell the difference between those "phonies" and the "real Guidos"? Those guys look just like the rest of the derelicts you've been posting.....
Very simple. Look at that guy's cheek. Dude had a Botox shot. I can understand people that take care of themselves but these dudes are a bit too overdone, if you know what I mean. These dudes are like rich kids from Bergen County that dress up for the night but they do not live the lifestyle. We call them "ladies of the night" if you catch my drift.

Old 04-18-2008, 07:46 AM

7,221 posts, read 11,930,743 times
Quote:
Very simple. Look at that guy's cheek. Dude had a Botox shot. I can understand people that take care of themselves but these dudes are a bit too overdone, if you know what I mean. These dudes are like rich kids from Bergen County that dress up for the night but they do not live the lifestyle. We call them "ladies of the night" if you catch my drift.
No, not at all...I thought all men primped for about 3 hours before going out to the front walk to pick up the newspaper

Old 04-18-2008, 08:00 AM

1,507 posts, read 5,906,292 times
Default Breakfast for the OP

http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/RipTheManiac/R9%20World/stupid_clown.jpg (broken link)

Since this thread is a total joke, I thought a clute little clownie would be appropiate. Are you done promoting your website yet?

Old 04-18-2008, 08:21 AM

1,308 posts, read 4,618,761 times
To the OP you seem really obssessed with these so called men? Why are you campaigning for these freaks? Botox. lip gloss. manicures, waxings, girlie shirts, girlie drinks. you all look like you were molded from plastic.. geez how will you one day explain it to your children and grandkids?

Old 04-18-2008, 08:21 AM

3,859 posts, read 9,974,152 times
Quote:
These dudes are like rich kids from Bergen County that dress up for the night but they do not live the lifestyle.
Care to elaborate on what the "lifestyle" is? I thought it was spending money on a shirt that costs more than most people make in a month, paying ridiculous cover charges to get into clubs, and buying enough jaegerbombs to get an elephant drunk. Who could afford that other than a rich kid from Bergen County?

Old 04-18-2008, 08:26 AM

7,221 posts, read 11,930,743 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Badfish740 View Post
Care to elaborate on what the "lifestyle" is? I thought it was spending money on a shirt that costs more than most people make in a month, paying ridiculous cover charges to get into clubs, and buying enough jaegerbombs to get an elephant drunk. Who could afford that other than a rich kid from Bergen County?
Hey Badfish, remember when the guido (Travolta of course) in Saturday Night Fever sees the cool disco shirt in the store window and goes in to buy it. He has to put in on lay-away because it's so pricey he can't afford it all at once

Old 04-18-2008, 04:14 PM

3,353 posts, read 4,962,065 times
Those guys had eyebrow lifts too.

I remembered something funny today - at Rutgers Newark in the late 80s, two groups ruled the cafeteria/student center: the guidos, and the drunken football players. Yes, RN had a football team for a while. They partied too much, showed up to practice drunk, lost games, and that was the end of RN football.

Anyway, there was some overlap between the two groups but not much. Sometimes someone would date someone from the other group and the other group would begrudgingly accept the interloper until the couple broke up. I hung with the drunken football players. The guidos formed their own fraternity, which they called "KUZ". I am totally serious.

Anyway there was bad blood so they played a football game near the Nevada Diner one Saturday, with the guidettes on one side cheering and us (I think normal) girls on the other. My friends KICKED SOME SERIOUS GUIDO FOOTBALL ASS. They slunk away with their 80s tails between their weird patterned weightlifting pant legs.

Then we all went to the diner and ate fries w/gravy.

It was a hell of a good time. POSERS.

Old 04-18-2008, 04:33 PM

1,308 posts, read 4,618,761 times
why are we entertaing this fa& I mean fellow (gags)...he got his attention let him go and plug for L'Oreal now. l

Old 04-18-2008, 04:51 PM

Location: Some got six month some got one solid. But me and my buddies all got lifetime here
4,555 posts, read 10,401,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NewHomeHappy View Post
http://i268.photobucket.com/albums/jj19/RipTheManiac/R9%20World/stupid_clown.jpg (broken link)

Since this thread is a total joke, I thought a clute little clownie would be appropiate. Are you done promoting your website yet?
Oh that picture's rich.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey