U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 11-29-2018, 02:59 PM

230 posts, read 118,131 times

Advertisements

https://www.nj.com/politics/index.ss..._roads_of.html

What is going on here?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 11-29-2018, 07:31 PM

14,055 posts, read 4,277,402 times
Yeah this I disagree with.

Old 11-29-2018, 07:50 PM

486 posts, read 817,799 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
Yeah this I disagree with.
The hilariously sad thing is that they think illegals will want this license. Right now if they hit someone they can escape scot free (unless they’re arrested with no bail). Even then, give a fake name, fake address, etc. and they’re out. They don’t need to be to get their benefits or paychecks, so why start now? We’re talking about people who break the law every day they’re here. Why would they want to be legit and actually responsible?

Also hilarious that he says tax-paying... last time I was hired (1 year ago), employers needed two forms of ID to verify identity if they wanted to make a legal hire. Obviously illegals don’t have that, so what, Murphy thinks these employers are paying the payroll taxes on behalf of the illegal? No, the employer is pocketing that money.

No one in the illegal’s world (the illegal or the employer, landlord, etc.) want illegals to have any form of legal ID.

Old 11-29-2018, 09:27 PM

9,362 posts, read 14,022,056 times
It's brilliant. Illegals will go to the DMV, realize the sort of thing they have to deal with if they stay in this country, and head on back home.

Old 11-29-2018, 09:53 PM

11,895 posts, read 7,854,903 times
It's better to be an illegal than be a taxpayer.

Old 11-30-2018, 07:25 AM

91 posts, read 40,078 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
We’re talking about people who break the law every day they’re here. Why would they want to be legit and actually responsible? ID.
Because Democrats need to solidify the voting districts in N.J. and conquer the ones with a conservative or Republican majority. This has absolutely nothing to do with law abiding citizens and doing the right things.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
Also hilarious that he says tax-paying... last time I was hired (1 year ago), employers needed two forms of ID to verify identity if they wanted to make a legal hire. Obviously illegals don’t have that, so what, Murphy thinks these employers are paying the payroll taxes on behalf of the illegal? No, the employer is pocketing that money.ID.
Provided that an illegal gave someone else's SS number purchased from a fraud-ster, they are paying payroll taxes. The savings are pocketed via lower hourly salary rate.

Old 11-30-2018, 10:35 AM

14,055 posts, read 4,277,402 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EdGuitar View Post
Because Democrats need to solidify the voting districts in N.J. and conquer the ones with a conservative or Republican majority. This has absolutely nothing to do with law abiding citizens and doing the right things.

Provided that an illegal gave someone else's SS number purchased from a fraud-ster, they are paying payroll taxes. The savings are pocketed via lower hourly salary rate.
LOL, got to love the conspiracy theories!

Old 11-30-2018, 03:49 PM

16,123 posts, read 11,124,522 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
LOL, got to love the conspiracy theories!
Far more evidence for voter fraud than Russian collusion.

By merit of the fact no one can find voter fraud, speaks to the ineffectiveness of the search for fraud.

Can voting be the only government sponsored program that is free of breathtaking fraud?????

Must be the holy water angels sprinkle on voters as they enter the polling place.

Democrats have demonstrated they proclivity for fraud beginning with the 2016 democrat primaries. Democrats hate and fear mongering campaign, character assassination, media fraud as in NBC doctoring a 911 tape to make ot sound racist, Obama sanctioning holder to falsify a warrant and judge shop to spy on journalists, provides enough evidence of the collective unethical and criminal behavior democrats have resorted to. So yes indeed, it is plausible that democrats are only interested in scamming our voting system.

Washington times...'5.7 million noncitizens may have cast illegal votes'.

Current voter fraud bar is set so high to make prosecution hardly worth the effort. those laws were set long before the current situation where millions of illegal enter our country by fraud.

commit fraud to obtain SS number and steal someone's identity and you expect no other impediment will be circumvented by more fraud????

Provide permits for other illegal activities. Law, what law?

Old 11-30-2018, 03:52 PM

22,939 posts, read 28,859,564 times
i dont particularly care about the issue of illegal immigration. it seems strange to me to offer government issued identification to people who arent legally residing in a state. i guess its part of a long term strategy to legalize all illegals.

Old 11-30-2018, 05:25 PM

83 posts, read 71,420 times
OK, forgive me if this is in the article (I didn't notice) but what about the 6 points of ID to get a license?? How is that going to work?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or