Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 12-14-2018, 01:33 PM

19,067 posts, read 25,221,023 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jackal1 View Post
I don’t like mall parking lots. I find there are always too many pedophiles idling and looking at me.
… and, let us not forget about the people who "suspiciously drive".
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 12-14-2018, 03:33 PM

31,771 posts, read 40,580,083 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
most likely pedophiles looking for 20 year olds

Old 12-14-2018, 04:11 PM

1,841 posts, read 1,478,733 times
Quote:
I don’t like mall parking lots. I find there are always too many pedophiles idling and looking at me.
Here in NJ, it's not just malls. EVERY NJ PARKING LOT I go to, there is always an idiot idling in their car. They do it in front of my house and I get scared to death! People in NJ also drive suspiciously too. People in NJ have no sense. They idle in front of weird areas where people get suspicious. They even drive funny too.

Old 12-14-2018, 04:32 PM

19,067 posts, read 25,221,023 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by potanta View Post
People in NJ also drive suspiciously too. People in NJ have no sense. They idle in front of weird areas where people get suspicious. They even drive funny too.
Could you identify those "weird areas where people get suspicious" so that other NJ forum members can avoid them?

In the meantime, you might find it instructive to read this:
Paranoia - What Is Paranoia - Signs of Paranoia

Old 12-14-2018, 05:16 PM

18,579 posts, read 10,582,951 times
Quote:
Could you identify those "weird areas where people get suspicious" so that other NJ forum members can avoid them?

In the meantime, you might find it instructive to read this:
Paranoia - What Is Paranoia - Signs of Paranoia

......any where in Morristown for one,I hear that is where Murphy hides his gangs!

Old 12-14-2018, 11:57 PM

857 posts, read 830,749 times
Quote:
... People in NJ have no sense..
Interesting you should say this.

Old 12-14-2018, 11:58 PM

Quote:
I’m not sure what drives me more crazy. This or the idling pedophile.

Old 12-15-2018, 12:00 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainNJ View Post
most likely pedophiles looking for 20 year olds
If a pedophile hooks up with a 20 year old does he forfeit his membership?

Old 12-15-2018, 12:02 AM

Quote:
Here in NJ, it's not just malls. EVERY NJ PARKING LOT I go to, there is always an idiot idling in their car. They do it in front of my house and I get scared to death! People in NJ also drive suspiciously too. People in NJ have no sense. They idle in front of weird areas where people get suspicious. They even drive funny too.
Are you saying the area in front of your house is weird? It’s the second from the corner. Correct? Just to be sure are they idiots or pedophiles? There is a difference.

Old 12-15-2018, 04:12 AM

18,431 posts, read 15,184,095 times
Quote:
I’m not sure what drives me more crazy. This or the idling pedophile.
I remember a Dirty Harry movie where Harry foiled the bank robbery because of an idling getaway driver. He might have been a pedophile too. They didn’t say anything about it in the movie so I guess we will never know for sure.

Now, he wasn’t suspiciously driving, but he was suspiciously idling outside the bank. Harry noticed the driver smoking a cigarette and there were several cigarette butts on the ground below the drivers side window, making Harry suspicious, and causing him to think that this guy has been suspiciously idling for a while. So Harry foiled the robbery thanks to his keen eye, for idling and suspicious driving, just like the OP.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey