U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 01-05-2019, 09:58 AM

115 posts, read 68,326 times

Advertisements

For all this talk about turning NJ around, NJ being the most moved from state, etc... For me at least, its the weather, not the taxes, or anything else. At this point if the town told me that if I paid a little more in property tax that they could afford a device that could stop the rain I'd give it serious consideration.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 01-05-2019, 10:34 AM

3,837 posts, read 8,715,142 times
I don't care if it rains every day, as long as it's not snow.

Old 01-05-2019, 10:41 AM

135 posts, read 43,060 times
Eh. Whatever. Gives me an excuse to actually fix the things around the house I've been meaning to do for a while now, lol. Plus, with all the rain we had this year, the tomatoes and corn were just freaking fantastic!

Old 01-05-2019, 10:50 AM

115 posts, read 68,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AdrianBeaky View Post
Eh. Whatever. Gives me an excuse to actually fix the things around the house I've been meaning to do for a while now, lol. Plus, with all the rain we had this year, the tomatoes and corn were just freaking fantastic!
Inside work is fine, but for outdoor chores this weather is all but paralyzing. Normally this is the time of year to take advantage of good hard frozen ground. I can't get my tractor through the pasture let alone into my woodlot without making a mess and/or getting stuck. Not to mention today was supposed to be the permit shotgun opener... As far as corn and tomatoes this spring you'd better be planting in raised beds or some otherwise extremely well drained soil.

Old 01-05-2019, 11:17 AM

14,347 posts, read 4,450,260 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Swamp_Yankee View Post

For all this talk about turning NJ around, NJ being the most moved from state, etc... For me at least, its the weather, not the taxes, or anything else. At this point if the town told me that if I paid a little more in property tax that they could afford a device that could stop the rain I'd give it serious consideration.

LOL, I agree . Now if a politician could stop the rain I would vote for him or her !

Old Today, 10:53 AM

16,264 posts, read 11,248,370 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
LOL, I agree . Now if a politician could stop the rain I would vote for him or her !
Should have voted for Kim, if she couldn't stop the rain, she sure could have stopped the immoral gas tax. That would make the incessant rain more tolerable.

God's tears fall on Nj for the election of guvmurph. So some say.

To hate the rain is to be a meteorologist, take down the signs that declare 'no room for hate in this home'!

Our rivers now run free of road salt, yahoo!

Old Today, 12:02 PM

23,415 posts, read 22,397,469 times
You were looking for this. Maybe not, but here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIPan-rEQJA

The guy on the left looks like my friend Ken who died this spring.

Old Today, 12:53 PM

1,906 posts, read 554,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
You were looking for this. Maybe not, but here it is:
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lIPan-rEQJA

The guy on the left looks like my friend Ken who died this spring.
Aww. Condolences.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or