U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 06:58 AM

3,839 posts, read 8,722,912 times

Advertisements

The media must really be hurting due to the lack of snow so far. Nothing for them to hype up. As of last night this weekend's storm was predicted to basically be a total miss for NJ, with maybe an inch or 2 falling in South Jersey. This morning I was watching PIX-11 news and the guy was showing 5 different model runs, one of which was showing up to 8 inches or more in the NYC area. He was practically begging people to keep watching while they monitor the model runs.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 07:18 AM

14,385 posts, read 4,465,589 times
I knew this thread would curse us!!!!!!!!

Old Yesterday, 07:40 AM

119 posts, read 69,668 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by G1.. View Post
I knew this thread would curse us!!!!!!!!
I don't see us getting much up here in Northwest Hunterdon. I'm just happy to have some good firm ground to work on this weekend.

Old Yesterday, 03:56 PM

9,952 posts, read 9,690,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lammius View Post
I enjoy winter sports so this weather stinks.
Thatís why I go to where the snow is.

Old Yesterday, 05:34 PM

1,934 posts, read 3,779,975 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by NJmann View Post
Where is the snow this season? Last time we had snow was basically on November 15 and nothing since then in most of the state. Looks like mild and boring winter so far this season!

Bring on the snow and snowdays!!
What did you do to incur the wrath of the Lord God our Father?

If the rain is God crying, and the thunder is God bowling, and a cloudy day is God enjoying a Cohiba (or a nice fat blunt), then the snow is God making Italian ice, and you obviously did something to make him not want to reward us with treats.

This is your fault, sinner.

Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM

13,844 posts, read 16,475,497 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docendo discimus View Post

If the rain is God crying, and the thunder is God bowling, and a cloudy day is God enjoying a Cohiba (or a nice fat blunt), then the snow is God making Italian ice, and you obviously did something to make him not want to reward us with treats.

+1
Any temporary absense of winter precipitation is clearly the result of lapsed or irreligious people who have offended God.
Need I say more?

Fear the reaper, sinners...

Old Yesterday, 06:09 PM

9,952 posts, read 9,690,283 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Docendo discimus View Post

Don’t eat the lemon Italian ice.

Old Today, 07:43 AM

14,385 posts, read 4,465,589 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Donít eat the lemon Italian ice.
LOL, yup , clear clue is if it spells someone's name.

Old Today, 08:01 AM

52,644 posts, read 51,793,647 times
I just got back after two weeks above the 49th. It's been all white for a while. I love it...there. No traffic, no need to go anywhere, just put on the boots and the warm clothing and go out tromping through the snow or walk on a frozen lake. Beauty wherever you look.

When it snows here, it usually means I have to dig out my car and drive through brown slushy crap. Not so pretty.

My daughter and her bf are in Spain until next week. She left her car at my house and took a Lyft to the airport. I'm thinking if it snows tomorrow, I will just leave her car buried so I can laugh and laugh when she gets back from the Mediterranean and has to dig out.

I'm a bad mommy...<evil grin>

Old Today, 08:10 AM

379 posts, read 560,322 times
Around end of this month there will be lots of snow
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey