U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 04:38 PM

5,936 posts, read 13,511,749 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by lammius View Post
NJ has less gun violence than most states, but not zero gun violence. Guns still pour in from Virginia, the Carolinas, Florida, etc., after all.

Also, FYI, most gang activity in JC involves native-born U.S. citizens. I know it's en vogue to pin every social ill in this country on "illegals" at the moment, but they're not on the hook for this one.
This. Thank you. Also not so hard to get a gun in PA.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old Yesterday, 04:43 PM

3,963 posts, read 1,533,930 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemh431 View Post
We don't, actually. Please enlighten us.
the prices????

Old Yesterday, 04:49 PM

13,861 posts, read 16,488,929 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Pdiddy761 View Post
We ALL know what the problem at the Newport mall is.....
Perhaps we don't "ALL know" the "problem".

Rather than merely providing vague allusions, is it possible for you to explicitly state "the problem", as you perceive it to be?

Old Yesterday, 04:52 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Metsfan53 View Post
the prices????
My guess would be that last time I was there the validation machine was broken so I didn't get my JC-resident discount. Or maybe it was the line at Panda Express in the food court being really long and they ran out of Orange Chicken so I had to wait like 5 minutes for it. They also didn't have any shoes on sale I liked in Macy's, Aldo, or Call it Spring. Maybe one of those is the problem with Newport Mall? Because tbh I don't think anything is wrong with the mall. But that's just me.

Old Yesterday, 10:22 PM

27 posts, read 8,427 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by lammius View Post
NJ has less gun violence than most states, but not zero gun violence. Guns still pour in from Virginia, the Carolinas, Florida, etc., after all.

Also, FYI, most gang activity in JC involves native-born U.S. citizens. I know it's en vogue to pin every social ill in this country on "illegals" at the moment, but they're not on the hook for this one.
so... you're making his point then.
why bother reducing the magazine limit when that mostly hurts law abiding citizens?

and tell us more about these native-born US citizen gang members.

Old Yesterday, 11:26 PM

23,456 posts, read 22,444,454 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jessemh431 View Post
My guess would be that last time I was there the validation machine was broken so I didn't get my JC-resident discount. Or maybe it was the line at Panda Express in the food court being really long and they ran out of Orange Chicken so I had to wait like 5 minutes for it. They also didn't have any shoes on sale I liked in Macy's, Aldo, or Call it Spring. Maybe one of those is the problem with Newport Mall? Because tbh I don't think anything is wrong with the mall. But that's just me.
You eat Panda Express food?

Old Today, 12:14 AM

6,335 posts, read 15,717,326 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
so... you're making his point then.
why bother reducing the magazine limit when that mostly hurts law abiding citizens?
If that's your take from my post, you misunderstood. NJ is one of the "safest" states when it comes to gun violence (go figure). There are other solutions to the gun-running problem. Think hard about it and they might come to mind.

Quote:
Originally Posted by blahblahyoutoo View Post
and tell us more about these native-born US citizen gang members.
The most active gang in JC is the UBN. Google it and I'm sure you'll learn all you want to know.

Old Today, 08:20 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gerania View Post
You eat Panda Express food?
Oh no. I AM THE PROBLEM at Newport, aren't I? I'm sorry, everyone.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or