U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old Yesterday, 02:35 PM

855 posts, read 661,111 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by AnesthesiaMD View Post
Considering his history, I thought Menendez would be thanking his lucky stars that he still has a job, and that he would avoid this kind of thing. At least for a little while.

I guess I was wrong.
He got away with having sex with 14 and 15 year old girls, of course he will go again. Democrats never run on ethics, they procure votes by they run on making sure abortion shops stay open, run on calling people racist and telling dumbass white people that the world is going to flood due to global warming.

Old Today, 09:10 AM

14,411 posts, read 4,482,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
Why the hell are our politicians taking bribes on pr beaches.

You know this how?

Old Today, 09:12 AM

14,411 posts, read 4,482,168 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by DannyHobkins View Post
He got away with having sex with 14 and 15 year old girls, of course he will go again. Democrats never run on ethics, they procure votes by they run on making sure abortion shops stay open, run on calling people racist and telling dumbass white people that the world is going to flood due to global warming.
LOL, I get it you don't like the guy. You need to start backing up your accusations with facts and don't lump everyone in with a bad politician or are all republicans liars like trump,see how that works?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey