U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-20-2019, 12:29 PM

1,199 posts, read 550,386 times

Advertisements

A few days ago, I came home and heard in the news that a policeman had raped and killed his toddler daughter. Can someone, Please, enlighten me, as to where it happened? Thank you,
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-20-2019, 12:32 PM

5,485 posts, read 13,474,483 times
Nothing sexual just alleged violence. Usual articles avail on nj.com

Old 07-20-2019, 12:46 PM

14,836 posts, read 17,897,557 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sasie123 View Post
Can someone, Please, enlighten me, as to where it happened? Thank you,
That piece of excrement was a member of the Ewing PD, and he (allegedly) killed his child in the same town.

https://www.nj.com/mercer/2019/07/ba...cs-allege.html

Old 07-20-2019, 01:33 PM

Default sasie123

Thank you all for your help. The mother was a school teacher, and the father was a policeman. Two pay-checks in this family, so obviously the issue was not money. Two dysfunctional people serving the public.......this UNWANTED baby was being beaten up at the age of three months, and the mother did nothing to stop him, she could have stopped it, the first time it happened.......I realize she may have been afraid of her own life.....no excuse here because the police would have protected her, if she reported it to the Commander-in- Chief........the husband is not with her 24/7.

Let's take the pressures of the father's job: He could have had Family Counseling or Individual Counseling, or ultimately, change jobs. But, perhaps was a girlfriend that he wanted more than his job, and his family........it is very, very sad what happened to that little human being..........may she rest- in- peace.

Old 07-20-2019, 02:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by sasie123 View Post
Thank you all for your help. The mother was a school teacher, and the father was a policeman. Two pay-checks in this family, so obviously the issue was not money. Two dysfunctional people serving the public.......this UNWANTED baby was being beaten up at the age of three months, and the mother did nothing to stop him, she could have stopped it, the first time it happened.......I realize she may have been afraid of her own life.....no excuse here because the police would have protected her, if she reported it to the Commander-in- Chief........the husband is not with her 24/7.

Let's take the pressures of the father's job: He could have had Family Counseling or Individual Counseling, or ultimately, change jobs. But, perhaps was a girlfriend that he wanted more than his job, and his family........it is very, very sad what happened to that little human being..........may she rest- in- peace.
OR a BOYFRIEND.......

Now he goes to jail, and if it is a girlfriend, after he gets a divorce, he can have Conjugal Visits, and have more babies.........at the expense of the taxpayer. Gladly, New Jersey is not a conjugal state.......

Old 07-21-2019, 08:53 AM

544 posts, read 901,937 times
The mother needs to be brought up on the same charges as the father. And that pediatric nurse should lose their license and get the child endangerment charges. It’s sad how much attention is being focused just on the father, when these other two people could have easily saved the child's life. They should all serve the same time because I think they all are pretty much equally responsible.

Old 07-21-2019, 08:03 PM

Default sasie123

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kiru View Post
The mother needs to be brought up on the same charges as the father. And that pediatric nurse should lose their license and get the child endangerment charges. It’s sad how much attention is being focused just on the father, when these other two people could have easily saved the child's life. They should all serve the same time because I think they all are pretty much equally responsible.

You are absolutely correct. Yes, all failed this innocent baby.

Old 07-21-2019, 10:04 PM

5,485 posts, read 13,474,483 times
Quote:

That is the olde ancient way,,, for humans to punish each other.
Yes a great tragedy and injustice occurred but to move the human condition forward we can do better than to just go around torturing people.

I am not belittling what occurred, quite the opposite, to go forward and prevent more such injustices, punishing those that were involved does NOTHING for our future and our kids.

Old 07-21-2019, 10:15 PM

26,138 posts, read 24,905,187 times
Quote:
Mom is guilty as all hell. She wouldn't allow tests? No one, absolutely no one, would get away with doing that to my child.

Maybe some people lack that instinct.

Old 07-22-2019, 05:03 AM

544 posts, read 901,937 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by captne76 View Post
That is the olde ancient way,,, for humans to punish each other.
Yes a great tragedy and injustice occurred but to move the human condition forward we can do better than to just go around torturing people.

I am not belittling what occurred, quite the opposite, to go forward and prevent more such injustices, punishing those that were involved does NOTHING for our future and our kids.
Hm I don’t agree. If you are responsible for a crime you should be punished for it. The mother and nurse are responsible because they knew and did or said nothing. That nurse is facing no repercussions. So she could do it again - ignore child abuse, despite her being required to report it. She needs to lose her license at a bare minimum. That’s what happens when you don’t do your job. As to the mother she withheld vital information from the doctors to protect her husband. Her sharing the photos to her husband of the bruises on the baby strikes me as her having a seriously deranged mind. Yet she keeps her 2 year old and only faces child endangerment?? You can tell this woman is off her rocker. Hopefully she’ll at least go to jail for the 1 year. Maybe the inmates will set her straight. But more likely she’ll be given probation so she can stay with the 2 year old. Disgusting.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or