Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-24-2019, 02:14 PM

2 posts, read 1,287 times

Advertisements

I have been trying to figure out what restaurant it was that I went to about 2 years ago. It is in Fort Lee, NJ close to Edgewater. It’s a type of American Korean Fusion restaurant. It is a little more upscale looking / swanky looking and it has a bar. They give you a small bowl of kettle potato chips when you first sit down and there are chains and curtains hanging from the walls. The decor is very cool and it looks like a lounge in a way. The chairs are leather seats. I have looked online and CANNOT for the life of me find it. I remember having Korean beef tacos and spicy Korean chicken sliders. I think they also had different pizzas and maybe one was Thai inspired? Or Korean. I do have on picture from the restaurant but there is no tag as to what the name was- only says that it is in a fort lee. It was located in a row of a few places almost like a mini strip mall and I remember that the name was one word and it wasn’t a common name. I do remember that the name of the place wasn’t on the outside of the building- it was a little more hidden. I also remember hat there was parking right in front and to side of building. Anyone have any idea what restaurant this is? Thank you all so much in advance - it is driving me crazy!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 08-25-2019, 01:05 PM

1,553 posts, read 2,447,641 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by N1992 View Post
I have been trying to figure out what restaurant it was that I went to about 2 years ago. It is in Fort Lee, NJ close to Edgewater. It’s a type of American Korean Fusion restaurant. It is a little more upscale looking / swanky looking and it has a bar. They give you a small bowl of kettle potato chips when you first sit down and there are chains and curtains hanging from the walls. The decor is very cool and it looks like a lounge in a way. The chairs are leather seats. I have looked online and CANNOT for the life of me find it. I remember having Korean beef tacos and spicy Korean chicken sliders. I think they also had different pizzas and maybe one was Thai inspired? Or Korean. I do have on picture from the restaurant but there is no tag as to what the name was- only says that it is in a fort lee. It was located in a row of a few places almost like a mini strip mall and I remember that the name was one word and it wasn’t a common name. I do remember that the name of the place wasn’t on the outside of the building- it was a little more hidden. I also remember hat there was parking right in front and to side of building. Anyone have any idea what restaurant this is? Thank you all so much in advance - it is driving me crazy!
The only place I could of that is like this is is Hiura, but this is Japanese.

Old 08-25-2019, 01:53 PM

860 posts, read 1,337,715 times
Quote:
Have you tried putting the photo on your computer and right clicking to view the file properties? Unless turned off, the phone usually records the GPS coordinates of the photo. I know with iPhones you can view the photos on a map from the photo app. Don’t know about android phones, but I assume they can do the same. Good luck!

Old 08-25-2019, 02:08 PM

4,029 posts, read 3,637,829 times
There can’t be that many mini strip malls in fort lee. I’d do a Google street view of those areas that have them until you find what you’re looking for.

Old 08-26-2019, 06:18 AM

271 posts, read 566,854 times
Quote:
Prost is the place you went to. Unfortunately, it closed down

https://www.yelp.com/biz/the-prost-b...urant-fort-lee

Old 08-26-2019, 07:37 AM

2 posts, read 1,287 times
Thank you SO MUCH! You have solved the mystery!!!! Too bad it closes down- food and atmosphere was so good.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey