U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Reply Start New Thread
 
Old 09-25-2019, 10:08 AM
 
Location: Union City, NJ
1,597 posts, read 999,447 times
Reputation: 2209

Advertisements

I’m going to take a shot in the dark here and see if there might be some craft beer fans on this forum. I usually try to visit breweries when I’m out of state, but I see quite a few have been popping up right here in NJ over the last few years. I’ve been to or am aware of the ones below. If you guys know of any in NJ, I welcome you to add to the list.

I know of:

NJ Beer Company in North Bergen
Brix City in Little Ferry
Magnify in Fairfield
Ghost Hawk in Clifton
Carton in Atlantic Highlands
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-25-2019, 10:30 AM
 
Location: Pennsylvania
13,590 posts, read 4,642,907 times
Reputation: 10822
Quote:
Originally Posted by HudsonCoNJ View Post
I’m going to take a shot in the dark here and see if there might be some craft beer fans on this forum. I usually try to visit breweries when I’m out of state, but I see quite a few have been popping up right here in NJ over the last few years. I’ve been to or am aware of the ones below. If you guys know of any in NJ, I welcome you to add to the list.

I know of:

NJ Beer Company in North Bergen
Brix City in Little Ferry
Magnify in Fairfield
Ghost Hawk in Clifton
Carton in Atlantic Highlands
Just happened to be in the NJ forum this morning. Not familiar with these.


River Horse (?) I am remembering had very good brews.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-25-2019, 10:35 AM
 
Location: Jersey City
6,542 posts, read 16,409,251 times
Reputation: 5751
A few more:

Departed Soles in Jersey City
Hoboken Brewing in Hoboken
Dark City in Asbury Park
Asbury Park Brewery in Asbury Park

Magnify is my favorite in NJ. I’m all about the cloudy IPAs
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-25-2019, 10:38 AM
 
14,835 posts, read 17,894,499 times
Reputation: 19582
Here are two fairly-new ones--from my neck of the woods in Central NJ--that you can add to your list:

Flounder Brewing Co

https://jerseycyclone.com/

And, the following Central NJ breweries have a restaurant on site. I can attest to the quality of the food at Harvest Moon, but I haven't eaten at the Triumph Brewery's restaurant.

https://www.harvestmoonbrewery.com/

https://www.triumphbrewing.com/princeton/

Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-25-2019, 10:40 AM
 
Location: Pennsylvania
13,590 posts, read 4,642,907 times
Reputation: 10822
Quote:
Originally Posted by Retriever View Post
Here are two fairly-new ones--from my neck of the woods in Central NJ--that you can add to your list:

Flounder Brewing Co

https://jerseycyclone.com/

And, the following Central NJ breweries have a restaurant on site. I can attest to the quality of the food at Harvest Moon, but I haven't eaten at the Triumph Brewery's restaurant.

https://www.harvestmoonbrewery.com/

https://www.triumphbrewing.com/princeton/

I was at Harvest Moon, many moons ago -- they are good.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-25-2019, 10:58 AM
 
Location: Union City, NJ
1,597 posts, read 999,447 times
Reputation: 2209
Quote:
Originally Posted by lammius View Post
A few more:

Departed Soles in Jersey City
Hoboken Brewing in Hoboken
Dark City in Asbury Park
Asbury Park Brewery in Asbury Park

Magnify is my favorite in NJ. I’m all about the cloudy IPAs
Wow. Didn’t know about those two right in my back yard. I’m a big fan of IPA’s also so I’ll have to check out Magnify.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-25-2019, 12:21 PM
 
Location: Hoboken, NJ
100 posts, read 36,418 times
Reputation: 217
Kane is often one of the most well-regarded breweries in NJ:
https://www.beeradvocate.com/beer/profile/26676/

I'm happy to see the numbers improving, even if quality is still a notch below the other big beer states in the Northeast (VT, ME, MA, NY, PA).
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-25-2019, 12:40 PM
 
Location: Coastal New Jersey
58,513 posts, read 56,429,635 times
Reputation: 69716
I see someone said River Horse.

Think there is one in Neptune, also, but I don't remember the name.
__________________
Moderator posts are in RED.
City-Data Terms of Service: http://www.city-data.com/terms.html
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-25-2019, 01:01 PM
 
Location: Mid-Atlantic
26,137 posts, read 24,898,664 times
Reputation: 32409
Double Nickel - Pennsauken
Tonewood - Oaklyn
Flying Fish - Somerdale
Forgotten Boardwalk - Cherry Hill
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-25-2019, 01:06 PM
 
4,095 posts, read 9,196,892 times
Reputation: 3342
Cricket Hill- Fairfield
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Reply

Quick Reply
Message:



Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
Similar Threads
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or

All times are GMT -6.

© 2005-2019, Advameg, Inc. · Please obey Forum Rules · Terms of Use and Privacy Policy · Bug Bounty

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25, 26, 27, 28, 29, 30, 31, 32, 33, 34, 35 - Top