Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-06-2008, 02:47 PM

1,387 posts, read 4,017,125 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calcbunny View Post
Tricia Meadows is a trailer park, but it is the nicest one I have seen around. Very clean and nice.
I thought "nice trailer parks" was an oxymoron; but since I've never been there, I'll take your word for it.

By the way, I like your name! For a minute, I imagined a fuzzy rabbit taking derivatives and using the mean value theorem.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-06-2008, 07:00 PM

9,238 posts, read 22,899,573 times
My sister and brother-in-law and their young kids live in a section in Mt Laurel just off of Church Rd. The streets are "horse-related" like "Paddock" "Harness" "Colts Gait" and "Barn."
The houses are big, and relatively new, but with smallish yards. Very kid-friendly neighborhood. She and all her neighbors have young kids and there are always neighborhood parties for kids and families. Hardly any traffic, so they can even play in the street.

Here's the neighborhood on mapquest:
Map of Mount Laurel, NJ by MapQuest
Hope it shows you the right area.

The only thing I don't like about the neighborhood is that the yards don't have any big trees, like many newer developments.
The preschool they go to is supposedly really great, and there are plenty of shopping centers and restaurants nearby.

When I was younger the area was all farms.

Last edited by Tracysherm; 06-06-2008 at 07:01 PM.. Reason: typo

Old 06-17-2008, 02:30 PM

4,187 posts, read 11,930,625 times
Colts Run neighborhood is actually Marlton, Evesham township. It's a pretty nice development if you like "cookie cutter" and big homes in a small lot. With the exception of some of the homes in there, it's a bit crowded.

If you are sticking with Mt. Laurel, make sure you find a home that put your kids in Springville elementary school. It's probably the nicest in Mt Laurel. There is a development across Springville that is still building but it's on the high size (600K+ and you don't get that much)

There is 2 homes for sale in Fox Run development and it has a really nice neighborhood feel. About 50 homes in with a lot of characters in each of the homes. Plenty of trees and a sidewalk for the evening walk. The homes are about 20 years old and there is a 2nd wave of home owners with young kids.

Every home in the neighborhood has at least .25 of acre and with home size ranging from 1800sqft to 3500 sqft.

Here is a good link of neighborhood in Mt. Laurel

Mount Laurel Real Estate, Mt. Laurel Homes for Sale, NJ Realtor

Old 10-25-2008, 12:38 PM

1 posts, read 5,021 times
Springville Estates is a very nice community. The houses and the lots are large. There is a house for sale now. The community backs up to the Springville School.

Old 10-25-2008, 12:58 PM

1,983 posts, read 7,518,203 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by sj08054 View Post
Colts Run neighborhood is actually Marlton, Evesham township. It's a pretty nice development if you like "cookie cutter" and big homes in a small lot. With the exception of some of the homes in there, it's a bit crowded.

If you are sticking with Mt. Laurel, make sure you find a home that put your kids in Springville elementary school. It's probably the nicest in Mt Laurel. There is a development across Springville that is still building but it's on the high size (600K+ and you don't get that much)

There is 2 homes for sale in Fox Run development and it has a really nice neighborhood feel. About 50 homes in with a lot of characters in each of the homes. Plenty of trees and a sidewalk for the evening walk. The homes are about 20 years old and there is a 2nd wave of home owners with young kids.

Every home in the neighborhood has at least .25 of acre and with home size ranging from 1800sqft to 3500 sqft.

Here is a good link of neighborhood in Mt. Laurel

Mount Laurel Real Estate, Mt. Laurel Homes for Sale, NJ Realtor
IMO, the best part of Mount Laurel is the area on Moorestown-Mount Laurel Rd going toward Marlton, three of the best developments are Ws - Wildflower, Willowmere and Wellesley Hunt.

Old 11-16-2014, 12:09 PM

1 posts, read 2,623 times
Tricia Meadows is a Manufactured Home Community owned and operated by Davis Enterprises. It is not a "Trailer Park" as has been indicated. Visit [URL="http://www.tmmhomes.com"]www.tmmhomes.com[/URL].
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey