U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 

Old 06-08-2008, 11:44 AM

20 posts, read 50,439 times
Default North Bergen Dmv (hudson County)

Has anyone had a terrible experience at North Bergen DMV? I was there w/ my elderly father to help him fill out paperwork and according to these ignorant DMV employees, i wasn't allowed to be in the DMV w/ him. There is "NO FAMILY" rule, where your family members cannot be in there w/ you. This seems like a dumb rule to minimize the occupany at one time but these UNPROFESSIONAL, UNEDUCATED idiots should be able to differentiate between a group there to just "hang out" and people that are there to truely help thier family members. Is it just me? or is this just absurd. I work hard to earn my income just to pay taxes to pay these stupid - waste of air digenerates that are conisdered scums of the earth... Is it just me or is the the main qualifications of a DMV worker is "must be rude", "must be uneducated", "must be unprofessional".
I need to know an effective way to FIX this. Who do i contact. is there a petition out there that i can sign. There has to be other people out there that feels like every time they go to a DMV, they feel like they are getting slapped in the face by these rude jerks...
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-08-2008, 11:50 AM

2,179 posts, read 4,435,469 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Home_seeker View Post
Has anyone had a terrible experience at North Bergen DMV? I was there w/ my elderly father to help him fill out paperwork and according to these ignorant DMV employees, i wasn't allowed to be in the DMV w/ him. There is "NO FAMILY" rule, where your family members cannot be in there w/ you. This seems like a dumb rule to minimize the occupany at one time but these UNPROFESSIONAL, UNEDUCATED idiots should be able to differentiate between a group there to just "hang out" and people that are there to truely help thier family members. Is it just me? or is this just absurd. I work hard to earn my income just to pay taxes to pay these stupid - waste of air digenerates that are conisdered scums of the earth... Is it just me or is the the main qualifications of a DMV worker is "must be rude", "must be uneducated", "must be unprofessional".
I need to know an effective way to FIX this. Who do i contact. is there a petition out there that i can sign. There has to be other people out there that feels like every time they go to a DMV, they feel like they are getting slapped in the face by these rude jerks...
That's how it is at any government run facility, so this is no surprise.

I always head down to the DMV in Bayonne off of 440. Never a line, and they are the most professional I have encountered.

Old 06-08-2008, 08:37 PM

810 posts, read 2,150,345 times
Seriously, who has an enjoyable experience at ANY DMV? IMO, the best DMV is the one located in Lodi (and this is a stretch).
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $79,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey