Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 06-23-2008, 06:18 AM

389 posts, read 1,986,574 times

Advertisements

1st time i read it.. i was thinking the OP is the cheating wife. i dont get why some people hide their scenarios as a "friend" in the situation to ask for advice. i think it is mental. but then again.. the "wife" is mental. and is it safe to say she had collected all STDs imaginable? is she not afraid of AIDS.. how about the husband? who i believe is an idiot. how ironic how he seems to be a rich successful man. and i honestly thought this only happens in movies
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 06-23-2008, 06:30 AM

7,577 posts, read 22,606,032 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07860 View Post
I totally agree with you, I tried giving you reps but time for me to spread my legs, I mean my reps around.
Well it's the thought that count... thanks for trying : )

Old 06-23-2008, 06:36 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by LBSer View Post
1st time i read it.. i was thinking the OP is the cheating wife. i dont get why some people hide their scenarios as a "friend" in the situation to ask for advice. i think it is mental. but then again.. the "wife" is mental. and is it safe to say she had collected all STDs imaginable? is she not afraid of AIDS.. how about the husband? who i believe is an idiot. how ironic how he seems to be a rich successful man. and i honestly thought this only happens in movies
Well the "wife" in this situation is obviuosly very ill and needs help. I don't think the husband is an idiot - niave maybe but not an idiot - you're supposed to trust your spouse.

Old 06-23-2008, 11:03 AM

5,616 posts, read 15,518,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by shannybannany View Post
This is right out of a Lifetime movie..."My Secret Life as a Sexaholic"!

Well, hopefully she will get some help. She is suffering from some mighty self-esteem issues if you ask me.

GL and don't answer your phone.

Shanny
very funny!!!!!!

Old 06-23-2008, 11:06 AM

5,616 posts, read 15,518,974 times
ok here is the end to the story, he called (husband) me again around Friday 530pm, he said he was going to think about what to do, he knows the truth, and is going to take her to get HELP!! He said she is crazy and needs to be committed to a nut house.

Personally I think he needs to be committed, here is a man who knows damn well the truth and does nothing , stays and things NEVER CHANGE. This is all smoke and mirrors, she will go a few times act cool for awhile, things will back to normal ans she will do it again!!!

End of story

Old 06-23-2008, 12:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
ok here is the end to the story, he called (husband) me again around Friday 530pm, he said he was going to think about what to do, he knows the truth, and is going to take her to get HELP!! He said she is crazy and needs to be committed to a nut house.

Personally I think he needs to be committed, here is a man who knows damn well the truth and does nothing , stays and things NEVER CHANGE. This is all smoke and mirrors, she will go a few times act cool for awhile, things will back to normal ans she will do it again!!!

End of story
Sounds more like Part 2 to come vs. "The End". The husband sounds like a great guy... he deserves better than her and "she" should appreciate him rather than coming online in a public forum to trash him. Sounds like the "wife" was looking for more of a dramatic response or perhaps a reason for him to divorce her so that she could try and take 1/2, if not all of everything he's worked so hard for...just my opinion.

Old 06-23-2008, 12:27 PM

1,972 posts, read 5,422,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post

End of story
I must say that by the highlighted portion above, it makes you sound like you're emotionally invested in this relationship. It conveys a message of placing blame on the victim of such betrayal rather than accosing*sp and admonishing the wife. At this point in time, I'm sure the husband is confused and needs to find his way in order to make an educated decision as to the future of his marriage, if he's first reaction is to trying to get her psychiatric help perhaps you should be a bit more sympathetic and offer any support and advice.

Old 06-23-2008, 12:34 PM

Quote:
I must say that by the highlighted portion above, it makes you sound like you're emotionally invested in this relationship. It conveys a message of placing blame on the victim of such betrayal rather than accosing*sp and admonishing the wife. At this point in time, I'm sure the husband is confused and needs to find his way in order to make an educated decision as to the future of his marriage, if he's first reaction is to trying to get her psychiatric help perhaps you should be a bit more sympathetic and offer any support and advice.
Did you pick up on the "...things never change.." - I got the impression this was a first time event..that this was the first time she had been caught? Only an "insider", one with first hand knowledge, would know that detail : )

Old 06-23-2008, 12:37 PM

1,972 posts, read 5,422,280 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
Did you pick up on the "...things never change.." - I got the impression this was a first time event..that this was the first time she had been caught? Only an "insider", one with first hand knowledge, would know that detail : )

Well what struck me as odd it was that it was UPPER CASED, it shows a level of emotion that it's a bit more than just casual or from a friend looking from the outside in, again, IMO it shows emotional investment, or at least intent.

Old 06-23-2008, 12:40 PM

Quote:
Well what struck me as odd it was that it was UPPER CASED, it shows a level of emotion that it's a bit more than just casual or from a friend looking from the outside in, again, IMO it shows emotional investment, or at least intent.
I couldn't agree more Dr. Ruth... is this a cry for help or just another ploy for some attention... anyone's attention! Very sad...
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey