U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-01-2008, 10:32 AM

1,972 posts, read 4,821,220 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
They are our best pals... it's not him. He's a mess over this whole thing..doesn't even want his nephew to be here but I told him "it's family". Apparently this is the first time he has spoken to him or seen him in 2 yrs. because they had a huge falling out over the fact that their best pals are the lesbians down the road. I don't blame my neighbors...

Either your neighbors or his nephew must be old timers. Shame that it still happens in today's age.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-01-2008, 10:41 AM

2,736 posts, read 8,551,927 times
Quote:
Hummm.. my leathers may get some use this weekend after all!!! What time Cu???
All depends on my free barbecue! . Friends of the family are buying a new one apparently, and since I need to fix my sister's iPod (battery is toast), my mom would be swinging by with it.

Old 07-01-2008, 10:44 AM

7,965 posts, read 16,791,256 times
Quote:
Milford PA? I love Frenchtown... maybe you'll catch a glimpse of Elton BBQing along the Delaware : )) Frenchtown is a good hr. from here... I'm closer to the Delaware Bridge - Rt. 80. We usually launch for Kittittiny (sp?) north of Milford PA.
No, no, Milford NJ. What a great little village it is.

Old 07-01-2008, 10:46 AM

2,736 posts, read 8,551,927 times
Quote:
They are our best pals... it's not him. He's a mess over this whole thing..doesn't even want his nephew to be here but I told him "it's family". Apparently this is the first time he has spoken to him or seen him in 2 yrs. because they had a huge falling out over the fact that their best pals are the lesbians down the road. I don't blame my neighbors...
Maybe they would feel comfortable if you rocked a pink studded cod piece?

Old 07-01-2008, 10:50 AM

7,577 posts, read 19,987,863 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07860 View Post
Either your neighbors or his nephew must be old timers. Shame that it still happens in today's age.

No...neighbors are the same age as us..and the nephew is about ten years younger. Serious disfunctions in the family... all born again Christians now. It's funny though..his wife's parents declined the invitation - seems they don't much care for this kid. We're thinking about calling them and inviting them over to our place for a BBQ... lol - their great people - treat us like their own kids ; )))

Old 07-01-2008, 10:52 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by mike0421 View Post
No, no, Milford NJ. What a great little village it is.
I don't think I've ever been to Milford in NJ??? I'll have to check it out now..I love small little NJ villages. Is that your parents on the horse and buggy ; )

Old 07-01-2008, 10:53 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuCullin View Post
Maybe they would feel comfortable if you rocked a pink studded cod piece?
LOL..I have no idea what that is! But I have a feeling it's really fuuny if it's coming from Cu ; )

Old 07-01-2008, 11:00 AM

1,972 posts, read 4,821,220 times
Quote:
No...neighbors are the same age as us..and the nephew is about ten years younger. Serious disfunctions in the family... all born again Christians now. It's funny though..his wife's parents declined the invitation - seems they don't much care for this kid. We're thinking about calling them and inviting them over to our place for a BBQ... lol - their great people - treat us like their own kids ; )))

Hmmmm...born again Christian you said, huh? I wonder what's their take on Illegal aliens? If I remember correctly y'all (sarcasm) in your 40's which makes him in his 30's, Surely he must be ok w/ a hairy latin dude, right?

Old 07-01-2008, 11:04 AM

717 posts, read 574,059 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07860 View Post
Hmmmm...born again Christian you said, huh? I wonder what's their take on Illegal aliens? If I remember correctly y'all (sarcasm) in your 40's which makes him in his 30's, Surely he must be ok w/ a hairy latin dude, right?
Off the subject of the thread I started but-In My book people of intolerence and ignorance have nothing to do with being Christian.

Old 07-01-2008, 12:13 PM

3,858 posts, read 8,063,278 times
Painting, painting, and more painting! I'm sure I'll find time for beer or two in there somewhere-CuCullin-are you going to be heading over to the thing at the Solitude House on the 4th?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey