U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-02-2008, 08:43 PM

1,730 posts, read 4,336,771 times

Advertisements

My daughter was driving with her three small boys, on route 9 North between Manalapan and South Amboy, and this oil truck cut us off the road twice. The first time, we were in the right lane, he came in and my daughter had to bear to the extreme right, going almost in the gutter, to avoid getting hit. then she went to the middle lane, and he went to the left lane. Before we knew, he cut right in front of her, and she had to put her brakes and we almost got rammed by the car in back of us. Then he was tailgating another small car. We have a little Toyota Corolla. We were able to see the name "Peter Price," but were not able to read any further, due to small letters. The truck license # is T55 TIN, New Jersey, and there was a number, that we shall assume was the truck ID number for the firm #1203. We looked in the internet under gasoline suppliers, and Peter Price, but were unable to find anything. The person driving that fuel truck is very irresponsible, and a danger to self and others. We wish to contact his company, to let them know what a menace to society, they have employed. We would like to have the good people of New Jersey help us locate his firm. Thanking you in advance.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-03-2008, 04:41 AM

2,736 posts, read 8,545,601 times
Why not call the aggressive driving number?

I'm never on the road, so I don't remember what it is... #77 maybe? Call the cops, report the driving.

Old 07-03-2008, 03:02 PM

1,977 posts, read 6,633,744 times
yup call the cops. if you have the plate# they will be able to trace it back to the owner/driver easy.

Old 07-04-2008, 05:34 AM

9,173 posts, read 20,201,974 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by RUBIES77 View Post
My daughter was driving with her three small boys, on route 9 North between Manalapan and South Amboy, and this oil truck cut us off the road twice. The first time, we were in the right lane, he came in and my daughter had to bear to the extreme right, going almost in the gutter, to avoid getting hit. then she went to the middle lane, and he went to the left lane. Before we knew, he cut right in front of her, and she had to put her brakes and we almost got rammed by the car in back of us. Then he was tailgating another small car. We have a little Toyota Corolla. We were able to see the name "Peter Price," but were not able to read any further, due to small letters. The truck license # is T55 TIN, New Jersey, and there was a number, that we shall assume was the truck ID number for the firm #1203. We looked in the internet under gasoline suppliers, and Peter Price, but were unable to find anything. The person driving that fuel truck is very irresponsible, and a danger to self and others. We wish to contact his company, to let them know what a menace to society, they have employed. We would like to have the good people of New Jersey help us locate his firm. Thanking you in advance.
Question, was it an 18 wheeler or like a smaller oil truck?
I looked at big yellow.com and don't see anything listed for Peter Price oil

My hubby drives a car carrier, I asked him, he's never heard of it. He said you should have dialed #77 on the cell to report it.

how about a fuel oil search?

Last edited by Roselvr; 07-04-2008 at 06:01 AM..

Old 07-04-2008, 06:08 AM

7,577 posts, read 19,972,926 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post

My hubby drives a car carrier, I asked him, he's never heard of it. He said you should have dialed #77 on the cell to report it.

Alot of the oil companies hire subs - Peter Price may be the name of the independent hired by the oil company.

Old 07-05-2008, 11:58 AM

1,730 posts, read 4,336,771 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post

IT WAS A HUGE OIL TRUCK! I did some search, but could not find it under that name either. Maybe, they have several names, that is how they can get away with abusing the road.

Old 07-05-2008, 12:28 PM

1,811 posts, read 5,395,325 times
It's not too late to give the cops the license #, is it? If they can trace it, maybe they can warn the company. You could call PriceEnergy and see if it was one of their trucks, or a subcontractor of theirs.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of:
Follow City-Data.com founder on our Forum or