U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-06-2008, 03:12 PM

2,736 posts, read 8,560,843 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by tandcookies View Post
Wow, you sound like a husband...
Eh, its been 3 years together as of May; mostly just waiting for her to get her second degree, so she can get a second job, I can feel like I'm rich again (despite not actually being rich, just having money in my pocket), and then - and only then - would we get married. I'm already paying for the house, I don't need any other big expenses Besides, I'm 27, she's 23; we've got plenty of time.... though I wouldn't mind the tax write off's lol.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-06-2008, 03:24 PM

1,308 posts, read 4,092,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuCullin View Post
Eh, its been 3 years together as of May; mostly just waiting for her to get her second degree, so she can get a second job, I can feel like I'm rich again (despite not actually being rich, just having money in my pocket), and then - and only then - would we get married. I'm already paying for the house, I don't need any other big expenses Besides, I'm 27, she's 23; we've got plenty of time.... though I wouldn't mind the tax write off's lol.
You guys are so cute like the IDEAL couple I wish you all the best!! Not to many guys your age have "a plan" !!!

Old 07-06-2008, 04:36 PM

Thanks

Right now, the best part of the plan will be when she gets to start working full time It'll leave me with more money for toys... i mean tools

Old 07-06-2008, 06:30 PM

6,515 posts, read 9,837,970 times
Quote:
Nah, she needs to decide before I move it anywhere - if it doesn't have a room assignment, it gets a curb assignment
Ah...been telling that to the BF regarding his garage "crap". I have a 3 car garage and I can't get my car in it due to him taking over 2 bays as a workshop and the other one is full of his "can't part with it" crap. BTW, nice work with the flag pole.

Old 07-06-2008, 06:38 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico696 View Post
Ah...been telling that to the BF regarding his garage "crap". I have a 3 car garage and I can't get my car in it due to him taking over 2 bays as a workshop and the other one is full of his "can't part with it" crap. BTW, nice work with the flag pole.
Thanks

And thats actually the one down side to this house... no garage. Depending on zoning and money in a year or two, I may end up adding one on. Mostly to use as a workshop lol

Old 07-06-2008, 06:45 PM

7,577 posts, read 20,008,435 times
Quote:
Oh, almost forgot - the other to-do list item is a shelf bracket for underneath the mount block. I'm going to use another similar bracket on the other side of the porch, and do something decorative; who the hell knows what, I haven't thought that part out just yet.

I would think a "rebel" flag would be most apropriate for you Cu

Old 07-06-2008, 06:51 PM

1,308 posts, read 4,092,125 times
what about a flag with Corzines face? lol okayyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy I am kidding

Old 07-06-2008, 07:18 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
I would think a "rebel" flag would be most apropriate for you Cu
It would, but I don't know if I'd get my neighbors all riled up Unfortunate connotations and all distracting from the intent...

Maybe my family coat of arms, that would be fun :-D

Old 07-06-2008, 08:11 PM

1,024 posts, read 3,014,051 times
Quote:
You really have a good head on your shoulders. My hubby and I dated all through college and his grad school. We got engaged after dating 5 years... It worked out great for us... GL!!!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Options
X
Data:
Loading data...
Based on 2000-2016 data
Loading data...

Hide US histogram

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey