Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 07-09-2008, 06:15 PM

646 posts, read 2,668,147 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by MMTeacher View Post
John Bon Jovi used to live in Rumson 10 yrs. ago. In the last few years he moved to Middletown. Since I moved to this area- I've heard about it a couple of times. His house is overlooking the Navesink River- Red Bank across the river.

M
Yup ,that's Rumson.RedBank is not across the river that's about 3 or 4 miles down stream
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-09-2008, 06:33 PM

517 posts, read 1,806,380 times
Smile Jon Bon Jovi

Giantone- Rumson is right by the shore. That were he used to live.

Now- They've told me he lives in Middletown right off of Rt. 35 before you cross over the road that goes over the Navesink River towards Red Bank.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Yup ,that's Rumson.RedBank is not across the river that's about 3 or 4 miles down stream

Old 07-09-2008, 06:47 PM

7,577 posts, read 22,604,405 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by marye711 View Post
should some feel proud? lol just kiddingggggg shes the only one celebrity doing Jenny Craig getting paid but won't divulge her starting weight or her loss....... ::shrugs::
Don't be dissin' my Queen now! I love her line " down to YOUR ideal weight"..in other words.. "don't be thinkin' I'm stayin' on this diet until I'm a size 5!" I would never join one of those "pay us, and we'll show you how plus charge you a ****load for the food" programs. I prefer my "One Day" diet. As in "One Day I will go ona Diet"

Old 07-09-2008, 07:13 PM

1,729 posts, read 4,997,340 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
Don't be dissin' my Queen now! I love her line " down to YOUR ideal weight"..in other words.. "don't be thinkin' I'm stayin' on this diet until I'm a size 5!" I would never join one of those "pay us, and we'll show you how plus charge you a ****load for the food" programs. I prefer my "One Day" diet. As in "One Day I will go ona Diet"
FUNNY, wileynj, I like that!

Old 07-09-2008, 09:03 PM

3,238 posts, read 8,788,784 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
Can I steal that line? I love it.

Doesn't Geraldo Rivera live in Middletown (or thereabouts) too? I know he did about 10 years ago. I used to see him around.

Old 07-09-2008, 10:30 PM

2,541 posts, read 11,334,237 times
first off all these celebrities have homes just about everywhere

I am pretty sure they all have apartments in Manhattan, beach houses in South Florida, a place in beverly hills, etc

Old 07-10-2008, 01:45 AM

646 posts, read 2,668,147 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by MMTeacher View Post
Giantone- Rumson is right by the shore. That were he used to live.

Now- They've told me he lives in Middletown right off of Rt. 35 before you cross over the road that goes over the Navesink River towards Red Bank.
Middeltown is south of RedBank Rumson and the Navasink(sp) are on the north side .(I use to live there,Middeltown)My sister lives in Rumson and BJ lives in Rumson...Geraldo use to live on the Island in the Navasink,RedBank is about 3 mi's up stream from Rumson.

Old 07-10-2008, 04:03 AM

5,616 posts, read 15,517,775 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by cyntmac View Post
Just remember people. There is an ignore button. It is just there waiting to be used.
good point !!!

Old 07-10-2008, 07:48 AM

1,369 posts, read 4,638,377 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Giantone View Post
Middeltown is south of RedBank Rumson and the Navasink(sp) are on the north side .(I use to live there,Middeltown)My sister lives in Rumson and BJ lives in Rumson...Geraldo use to live on the Island in the Navasink,RedBank is about 3 mi's up stream from Rumson.
Sorry love, he lives on Navesink River Road in Middletown. He used to live in Rumson years ago.

I have never been there but my mother has. She and Dorathea have a mutual friend. Plus they spend most of their time in their Manhattan apt.

Shanny

Old 07-10-2008, 08:44 AM

7,055 posts, read 19,303,947 times
Willie Randolph lives in Franklin Lakes.
Wendy Williams lives in Montclair.
Eli Manning lives in Hoboken.
lammius lives in Jersey City.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey