Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 07-17-2008, 10:34 PM

1,106 posts, read 4,888,354 times

Advertisements

Well, it seems the commute from Toms River to Elizabeth has finally taken its toll. I thought my answer was going to be to keep my house in TR and rent an apt. in Elizabeth where my daughter can go to Pre-K for free and I could save $700 in gas. But this is only a temp solution and I'm faced with having to find a home for my 11 year old dog since an apt. isn't an option for her-this is what finally made me think I have to make a permanent move. So I need some realtor recommendations for Cranford since that's where I'm going to focus my search. I guess I could also use one for Toms River since that's where I'm going to sell...so anyone have any recommendations?
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 07-18-2008, 07:26 AM

2,093 posts, read 5,446,523 times
Since it is not nice to recommend yourself
here are a few of many agencys that service this area
and they all have nice people working for them

Able Real Estate 732-381-1930

All towne real estate 732-381-1190

C21 jrs 732-396-0606

Iozzi Williams 732-382-4441

Just so you know
I do not work for any of those listed
I work out of Saliga & Markey real Estate

Last edited by BrianG; 07-18-2008 at 07:44 AM..

Old 07-18-2008, 07:35 AM

7,577 posts, read 22,558,254 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by BrianG View Post
Since it is not nice to recommend yourself
here are a few of many agencys that service this area
and they all have nice people working for them

Able Real Estate 732-381-1930

All towne real estate 732-381-1190

C21 jrs 732-396-0606

Iozzi Williams 732-382-4441

Just so you know
I do not work for any of those listed
I work out of Saliga & Markey real Estate

LOL...smooth briang : ) I like your style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Old 07-18-2008, 07:43 AM

2,093 posts, read 5,446,523 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
[/i][/b]

LOL...smooth briang : ) I like your style!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DAMN
That would have been smooth if i thought about it
i just wanted them to know i was not an agent at any of
those that i gave them

I think i will go back and Put that Part in BOLD
It looks better that way

Old 07-18-2008, 02:35 PM

138 posts, read 608,970 times
I used Hallmark Realtors in Clark: 800-654-6673. I worked with Joanne & Michelle (sisters - they work as a team), and they were excellent.

Old 07-18-2008, 03:26 PM

Yes, definitely smooth Briang...I appreciate the input. I'm less concerned about the office and more concerned about the specific agents. I'll have to check out that last agency you recommended

Thanks majesty. I will keep them on my short list.

Old 07-19-2008, 07:04 AM

23,814 posts, read 33,310,621 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hrjersey View Post
Well, it seems the commute from Toms River to Elizabeth has finally taken its toll. I thought my answer was going to be to keep my house in TR and rent an apt. in Elizabeth where my daughter can go to Pre-K for free and I could save $700 in gas. But this is only a temp solution and I'm faced with having to find a home for my 11 year old dog since an apt. isn't an option for her-this is what finally made me think I have to make a permanent move. So I need some realtor recommendations for Cranford since that's where I'm going to focus my search. I guess I could also use one for Toms River since that's where I'm going to sell...so anyone have any recommendations?
When we sold my dad's house in Roselle, we used Kathleen Gwaldis,. I was in Burlington County at the time, had a friend that was an agent in BC that recommended her. It turns out other people we knew worked with her as well. My dad & I both clicked well with her. She picks up her phone when you call, and if she's busy, she will return your call promptly. I can't speak highly enough about her. I don't think you can go wrong using her.

If you get to the point where you do find something, I can recommend an appraiser in that area as well. They were also wonderful, emailed us a copy of the appraisal.

I can also give you the name of a real estate attorney to stay away from.

For the house in TR, I can recommend an appraiser for there, pretty sure I still have the guys name.

Old 07-19-2008, 07:37 AM

72 posts, read 308,443 times
We used Century 21 JRS in Clark to sell our house and our agent was Joe Piizzi. Nice guy and he worked really hard.

Old 07-19-2008, 07:58 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
When we sold my dad's house in Roselle, we used Kathleen Gwaldis,. I can't speak highly enough about her. I don't think you can go wrong using her.

If you get to the point where you do find something, I can recommend an appraiser in that area as well. They were also wonderful, emailed us a copy of the appraisal.

I can also give you the name of a real estate attorney to stay away from.

For the house in TR, I can recommend an appraiser for there, pretty sure I still have the guys name.
Thanks for the recommendations! I will definitely consider her. Thanks for the other info too. I have an attorney so I'm good with that. I don't remember needing an appraiser when selling a house and when I bought I always used the bank appraiser. Is there a reason for needing my own appraiser?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey