U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Closed Thread Start New Thread
 
Old 08-28-2008, 11:02 AM
 
Location: Stewartsville, NJ
7,577 posts, read 15,042,797 times
Reputation: 1187

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by NC little foot View Post
What's the total sq. footage of the mansion?
Just over 2500 SF...my realtor said she calculated 2700? The builder did a great job of utilizing every bit of it as well! One closest in one of the spare bedrooms is 10 x 10!

Oh wait..or did you mean the mansion / horse farm property? Is it not shown? Let me check...

 
Old 08-28-2008, 11:26 AM
 
5,343 posts, read 9,254,674 times
Reputation: 1134
Quote:
Originally Posted by Calico696 View Post
How big? Should we start buying and stockpiling the beer now?
LMAO!!! Great idea!

Wiley, I was scared when I saw the title...I thought you were B&C less! LOL! I'm glad you mean your HOUSE Is on the market - not you!!! LOL

It's BEAUTIFUL. I can't believe you are leaving Farfenugen though! GOOD LUCK to you!
 
Old 08-28-2008, 11:28 AM
 
Location: High Bridge
2,738 posts, read 6,447,869 times
Reputation: 631
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
Hey, why not! I told my gf to get another 2 jobs so that I could continue to live in a manner that I've become acustomed(sp) to .
I wish... I'm totally a SAHD with a home-based business type
 
Old 08-28-2008, 11:49 AM
 
Location: Stewartsville, NJ
7,577 posts, read 15,042,797 times
Reputation: 1187
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuCullin View Post
I wish... I'm totally a SAHD with a home-based business type
I'm with you as a SAH..but without the kids part! They're like NYC...nice to visit and all but I wouldn't want to live with them . Actually, I love kids..good kids though. But my kitties are enough for me
 
Old 08-28-2008, 11:52 AM
 
Location: Stewartsville, NJ
7,577 posts, read 15,042,797 times
Reputation: 1187
Quote:
Originally Posted by EEEPNJ View Post
LMAO!!! Great idea!

Wiley, I was scared when I saw the title...I thought you were B&C less! LOL! I'm glad you mean your HOUSE Is on the market - not you!!! LOL

It's BEAUTIFUL. I can't believe you are leaving Farfenugen though! GOOD LUCK to you!
LOL..no, still have the B&C just selling the "hoose" is all. I will be sad to leave my farfennugen... but no choice if they economy doesn't pick up soon. Funny thing is, as soon as we relisted... the phone hasn't stop ringing at the office! We are booked up for the next two weeks already... could NJ be healing? Are we coming back? I surely hope so!!!
 
Old 08-28-2008, 12:23 PM
 
Location: Here but I spend time There.
1,973 posts, read 3,628,142 times
Reputation: 542
I must say that if the time comes when you sell your home it will be one sad day for we would no longer have fartfenuggen to make fun of and the witness protection program will not be the same. We will reminisce about oil tank leaks and bears & the birds and the seasonal pond <sigh> oh yes, I can already see it....the good ole days.
 
Old 08-28-2008, 12:59 PM
 
Location: Stewartsville, NJ
7,577 posts, read 15,042,797 times
Reputation: 1187
Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07860 View Post
I must say that if the time comes when you sell your home it will be one sad day for we would no longer have fartfenuggen to make fun of and the witness protection program will not be the same. We will reminisce about oil tank leaks and bears & the birds and the seasonal pond <sigh> oh yes, I can already see it....the good ole days.
LOL...easy now! I'm not dying... I'll just come in here and tell you all how wonderful my new town is
 
Old 08-28-2008, 01:02 PM
 
5,343 posts, read 9,254,674 times
Reputation: 1134
Make sure it has a really funky name too, ok???
 
Old 08-28-2008, 01:06 PM
 
Location: Stewartsville, NJ
7,577 posts, read 15,042,797 times
Reputation: 1187
Quote:
Originally Posted by EEEPNJ View Post
Make sure it has a really funky name too, ok???
well as of right now it would be Stewartsville-Greenwich. Not as fun as Farfenugen but it'll do
 
Old 08-28-2008, 01:09 PM
 
Location: Here but I spend time There.
1,973 posts, read 3,628,142 times
Reputation: 542
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
well as of right now it would be Stewartsville-Greenwich. Not as fun as Farfenugen but it'll do
Hyphen-nuggen? Naaahh...Whoville? nope....Wileygutenbach? Yep! ding, ding, ding! we have a potential winner! Wileygutenbach! lol
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


Closed Thread



Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6. The time now is 10:34 AM.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top