U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Old 08-29-2008, 07:21 PM

5,340 posts, read 12,294,942 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by hikinman63 View Post
all i can say about mccains vp choice

yum

Yep... just like their "Coldest State, Hottest Governor" stickers.

VERY empowering for women. DISGUSTING!!!! I really see all 18 million Hillary supporters jumping ship for a trollop....

Old 08-29-2008, 07:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MPBsr View Post
Alot hotter than Michelle or Hillary. That's for sure.
You men are all really pigs....

Blondie you are RIGHT Madonna is smart to raise her children away from this place.

Old 08-29-2008, 07:23 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diane Giam View Post
It's not him being black , that's no problem here, its the Arab part.

Diane G

Except he's NOT.

Old 08-29-2008, 07:24 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie621 View Post
Now re -read your comment does it show any intelligence? Arab! Yikes! Did you finish high school?
would have to leave the trailer....

Old 08-29-2008, 07:41 PM

858 posts, read 1,758,261 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicolem View Post
Since when is it the government's reponsibility to help put food on my table?

Sorry but it is more important for the government to support my constitutional right to bear arms then for them to provide food for me or for other people. Working to buy food is my responsibility.
yeah - the last thing you want is the king of england walking into your house and pushing you around. Not you. You and the rest of the militia will be ready to go!

It's unconscionable to me that with all that's going on right now, this is what's important to people.

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobokenGuy View Post
Put food on the table? If you're waiting for the government to put food on your table you are...

1. Incredibly out of touch with the principle of self-sufficiency, and self-reliance.
2. Must adore the welfare system.
3. Will do nothing better your own life.

I'm looking for a job now, and I will say that I am not expecting anyone to put food on my table or give me free health care. It's called taking control of your own life and doing things for yourself, and if you feel that waiting around to wait for the government to help you, then move to Europe where that is the norm.

This is America, you know, the country that was built on self reliance, self motivation, and self improvement.

Wanting the government to help us out...please.
But you've got a fair shot at it right? Don't you think everyone deserves a fair shot?
What i meant by "helping put food on your table" is passing legislation that gives you a fair chance to earn if you are willing to work for it. Today's conservatives are chomping at the bit to pull that rug right out from under us.
I hope you find a job soon, and I hope you don't do the type of work that can be outsourced, or a trade that can be done by illegal immigrants. Becasue, as much as republicans talk tough on foreign policy and immigration to fool folks like you - they support anything that's gonna help their rich buddies get richer. Cheap, uninsured, non-unionized labor is just the thing for it.

PS - I earn in the top 3% nationwide. White collar. Obama is going to tax me more than Bush is right now so he can give the lower 95% a tax cut, and he's still getting my vote. There are more important things than my taxes going up (I'll probably break even if my healthcare costs go down). He's going to do the best job for this country and get it back on track again.

Old 08-29-2008, 07:48 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jy_2007 View Post
yeah - the last thing you want is the king of england walking into your house and pushing you around. Not you. You and the rest of the militia will be ready to go!

It's unconscionable to me that with all that's going on right now, this is what's important to people.

But you've got a fair shot at it right? Don't you think everyone deserves a fair shot?
What i meant by "helping put food on your table" is passing legislation that gives you a fair chance to earn if you are willing to work for it. Today's conservatives are chomping at the bit to pull that rug right out from under us.
I hope you find a job soon, and I hope you don't do the type of work that can be outsourced, or a trade that can be done by illegal immigrants. Becasue, as much as republicans talk tough on foreign policy and immigration to fool folks like you - they support anything that's gonna help their rich buddies get richer. Cheap, uninsured, non-unionized labor is just the thing for it.

PS - I earn in the top 3% nationwide. White collar. Obama is going to tax me more than Bush is right now so he can give the lower 95% a tax cut, and he's still getting my vote. There are more important things than my taxes going up (I'll probably break even if my healthcare costs go down). He's going to do the best job for this country and get it back on track again.
I TOLD THEM THAT IS WHAT YOU MEANT

And you are my new best bud of the day! WELL WELL SAID... since I can't rep you again I'll heap praises on you here!

Old 08-29-2008, 07:48 PM

2,866 posts, read 8,246,655 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by Blondie621 View Post
Now re -read your comment does it show any intelligence? Arab! Yikes! Did you finish high school?
I Surely finished HS and college also. There are sources that say Obama is an Arab, after all with a middle name like Hussein, what else would you think. I am not the only one that feels this way. I go into an AOL cruise chat and there are many that have my view.

Obama, Pride of Arab-Americans? by Michael Gaynor

Diane G

Old 08-29-2008, 07:51 PM

Quote:
I Surely finished HS and college also. There are sources that say Obama is an Arab, after all with a middle name like Hussein, what else would you think. I am not the only one that feels this way. I go into an AOL cruise chat and there are many that have my view.

Obama, Pride of Arab-Americans? by Michael Gaynor

Diane G

Diane, I'm sorry but your ignorance here is blinding.

This has been right wing SMEARS just like the "swift-boating" with Kerry... that's all it is. His FATHER was Muslim. His FATHER had almost no relationship with him in his lifetime. His FATHER also became an aethiest before he died.

Barack was raised as a Christian and is a member - as well touted - of the Church of Christ.

Do you THINK he's been a member of that Church for DECADES so he could concact an elaborate ruse to fool people? Don't be so naive.

Old 08-29-2008, 08:05 PM

2,866 posts, read 8,246,655 times
This is the Church he belonged to. According to clergy here that minster at the Church of Christ, they say it does not follow the churchs doctrine.

Here is the one he belongs to-Read the Website that compare it to a traditional Church of Christ-http://www.tucc.org/about.htm

Here is one in Nashville to Compare it with,Hillsboro Church of Christ • Nashville, Tennessee

Notice the Big Difference

Diane G

Old 08-29-2008, 08:54 PM

Quote:
This is the Church he belonged to. According to clergy here that minster at the Church of Christ, they say it does not follow the churchs doctrine.

Here is the one he belongs to-Read the Website that compare it to a traditional Church of Christ-http://www.tucc.org/about.htm

Here is one in Nashville to Compare it with,Hillsboro Church of Christ • Nashville, Tennessee

Notice the Big Difference

Diane G
The Church of Christ varies GREATLY from congregation to congregation because they embrace diversity. There are at least 5 local parishes by me and each is a bit different...but they are ALL Christian... none of the "CHURCH OF CHRIST" Churches are MUSLIM.

Please, don't be so naive.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey