Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 12:19 PM

2,736 posts, read 9,668,815 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by HobokenGuy View Post
I'd rather have a VP with no foreign policy experience than the Commander in Chief reading Cliffs Notes on how to handle foreign issues. Again, I am not voting for a D or R, but Palin was a good choice. She's fresh, she's genuine, and she is still not tainted by the trash in Washington.

And yet again, the Democrats show their class by pretty much saying "a small town is useless and has no real issues". Wake up kids, the country is bigger than NY, NJ, CT, MA, and CA. God, I love that elitist liberal mindset that if it doesn't happen in a major coastal city, then who cares? It's useless to us anyway.
Quoting cuz I can't rep you again yet

Old 08-29-2008, 12:25 PM

13,403 posts, read 28,721,568 times
Quote:
lol and the rest of the delusional camp that is Hollywood?

Sorry, but when I hear 50 cent and Lil Wayne rap about how great Obama is, he instantly lost any chance I had voting for him. Once again, I must vote third party.

Oh you didn't see the article on Madonna?? Her new tour with video clips of McCain & Hitler?? Comparing the two??

Totally tasteless and inappropiate imo

Old 08-29-2008, 12:26 PM

857 posts, read 2,002,125 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by CuCullin View Post
Not really. Obama's people have already come out with:

"Today, John McCain put the former mayor of a town of 9,000 with zero foreign policy experience a heartbeat away from the presidency,"

Calling her a "former mayor", not a "current governor".

VP <> Pres.

Obama has almost no experience, and highlights Palin's limited foreign policy experience only. Whats that telling you?
Obama's people? As in an official statement from his campaign?

In my opinion 8 years as Ill state senator and 3 years US senator trumps BY FAR 2 years as Alaska's governor.

Old 08-29-2008, 12:27 PM

2,179 posts, read 6,716,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
Oh you didn't see the article on Madonna?? Her new tour with video clips of McCain & Hitler?? Comparing the two??

Yeah I saw that and laughed so hard I almost had a stroke. Madonna can keep her fake British accent and denounce her citizenship if McCain wins.

Old 08-29-2008, 12:29 PM

2,179 posts, read 6,716,399 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by jy_2007 View Post

In my opinion 8 years as Ill state senator and 3 years US senator trumps BY FAR 2 years as Alaska's governor.
Apples to oranges comparing a presidential candidate to a running mate.

Old 08-29-2008, 12:37 PM

24,645 posts, read 38,643,017 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post

A couple of people being interviewed on "Fresh Air" said they liked the Madonna clips because they were so irresponsible. I dislike them for the same reason. I don't like McCain as a politician one bit, but he doesn't deserve to be compared with Hitler.

Old 08-29-2008, 12:45 PM

1,024 posts, read 3,355,776 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by hobokenguy View Post
i'll help you pack. Is alec baldwin going with you?
roflmao :d

Old 08-29-2008, 12:46 PM

3,859 posts, read 10,326,769 times
Quote:
lol and the rest of the delusional camp that is Hollywood?

Sorry, but when I hear 50 cent and Lil Wayne rap about how great Obama is, he instantly lost any chance I had voting for him. Once again, I must vote third party.

Me too HobokenGuy-third party-again.

Old 08-29-2008, 12:48 PM

2,736 posts, read 9,668,815 times
Quote:
Yep.

Quote:
Earlier, Obama campaign spokesman Bill Burton blasted the choice and highlighted Palin's lack of foreign policy experience.

"Today, John McCain put the former mayor of a town of 9,000 with zero foreign policy experience a heartbeat away from the presidency," Burton said in a statement.
Quote:
You realize you are comparing a Presidential candidate to a Vice Presidential candidate, right?

Old 08-29-2008, 12:58 PM

11,343 posts, read 16,697,527 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by EEEPNJ View Post
It's official.

OMG this is awesome. He picked someone with 2 years as governor and a former first runner up as Miss Alaska to be second in line when the old geezer croaks! THIS IS GREAT!

Let him attack Obama on "lack of experience" when this is his choice.

The only problem is most of America is so dumb they could fall for it......
You're absolutely right. Never vote for someone who has no real experience. Especially running for the white house.

So tell me, why are you pushing for Obama who right now has less than 4 years experience?
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey