Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Closed Thread Start New Thread

Old 08-29-2008, 09:51 PM

1,110 posts, read 4,371,076 times

Advertisements

Love his pick for Governor!!! I just love it?!??! Im sure you never heard of her...as their are more reindeer in alaska than people.

Obama all the way!!! So happy this old, decrepit man who should be retired in florida by now is showing his age...

I am in awe at anyone who votes for McSame...I have absolutely have no reasoning why on earth they might do so. Im still in shock bush was voted 2 terms, a complete embarrasment to the united states...For anyone who voted for GWB......Im sure you'll be voting for McCain.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:17 PM

20,329 posts, read 19,918,958 times
todd72173
Quote:
...Love his pick for Governor!!!
You mean VP, right?

Quote:
...... Im sure you never heard of her
Yes I have. Many I know have too. How about you?

Quote:
...as their are more reindeer in alaska than people.
Really? Interesting. So?

Quote:
Obama all the way!!! So happy this old, decrepit man who should be retired in florida by now is showing his age...
How did you arrive at determining his overall physical and mental health? Professionally or ideologically? Or do you just stereotype people by their age.

You must really have it in for our boy Lautenberg.

Quote:
Im still in shock bush was voted 2 terms,
That's nothing. We actually have a major political party that gave Al Sharpton center stage in the national debates for the position of POTUS. Go figure.

Quote:
For anyone who voted for GWB......Im sure you'll be voting for McCain
And many who voted for Kerry will automatically vote for Obama. Shocking, isn't it?

Old 08-29-2008, 10:19 PM

4,334 posts, read 13,660,266 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by todd72173 View Post
Love his pick for Governor!!! I just love it?!??! Im sure you never heard of her...as their are more reindeer in alaska than people.

I am in awe at anyone who votes for McSame...I have absolutely have no reasoning why on earth they might do so. Im still in shock bush was voted 2 terms, a complete embarrasment to the united states...For anyone who voted for GWB......Im sure you'll be voting for McCain.
I could not have said it better! I gave you a Rep on this one!

Old 08-29-2008, 10:19 PM

1,990 posts, read 7,633,072 times
If you ask me personally, McCain pretty much handed Obama this election.

Old 08-29-2008, 10:22 PM

4,334 posts, read 13,660,266 times
McCane, McLame, all the same!
Nothing will change!

Old 08-29-2008, 10:58 PM

330 posts, read 1,197,312 times
Sounds like we have some Osama Obama fans amongst us. The man who can't put two sentences together without a TelePrompter. I'll vote for an American hero with a lifetime of experience (McCain) over an inexperienced, terrorist loving, Marxist any day of the week.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:23 PM

1,990 posts, read 7,633,072 times
^^^^ Oh boy, here it comes. Do you have any proof that Obama has any type of ties to Osama Bin Laden? If you do, then why don't you report it to the FBI, since you " love" America so much. Besides can't McCain put a speech toghether with out making half his audience fall asleep.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:35 PM

1,915 posts, read 3,486,264 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by todd72173 View Post

Really? And you've heard of Obama since WHEN, exactly?

Nice try...McCain just sealed the deal. Totally and completely. Feminists don't know what to do with themselves right about now.

I'm not sure why asthetics are so important when it comes to running the country? You've seen Hillary, correct? John Scerry? Botox Pelosi?

Knock it off and Grow up...you're the type who make little girls bulemic and anorexic...it's all about how pretty you are? Shame on you and your fellow ilk for perpetuating such a myth.

You've seen Michael Phelps, yes or no? He ain't too pretty. Doesn't mean he didn't get his job done.

McCain just won the election. She's fresh, she has little baggage (I'm sure whatever skeletons will come out sooner than later)...she's good. And she's a she.

Old 08-29-2008, 11:56 PM

Some don't like McCain because he's an older American.

Some don't like Obama because he's a black American.

Each detractor has more in common with their opposite than they would ever admit. Funny thing, politics.

Old 08-30-2008, 12:18 AM

I hereby accuse all males who speak negatively of Ms. Palin as misogynistic womyn haters. Oh yeah, and they're sexists too.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Closed Thread

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
View detailed profiles of: