U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Search Forums  (Advanced)
Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
 
 
Old 09-23-2008, 04:59 AM
 
Location: Stewartsville, NJ
7,577 posts, read 14,668,902 times
Reputation: 1178
Quote:
Originally Posted by JERSEY MAN View Post
Give me the address and a couple cases of beer and your problems will be solved tonight .
Do they make silencers for chainsaws??? No worries...I figure out a way to get even! I do have my over-grown area that gives him some privacy...might be time to bring in the bulldozers! Maybe put in a nice baseball field next to his house... let the neighborhood kids play there as often as they like..maybe I'll even install some nice big flood lights so that they can play games at night!
No lie JM.. it looks like he's installing a fence to house terrorist from Guatanimo (sp) bay! I have to take some pix and share them with you all.
Quick reply to this message

 
Old 09-23-2008, 10:13 AM
 
Location: OH->FL->NJ
2,741 posts, read 3,989,882 times
Reputation: 918
Wiley. If ya ever win the lotto. You will have to helicopter in 100 deer INSIDE his deer fence when he is away some weekend.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-23-2008, 10:15 AM
 
Location: Stewartsville, NJ
7,577 posts, read 14,668,902 times
Reputation: 1178
Quote:
Originally Posted by ottomobeale View Post
Wiley. If ya ever win the lotto. You will have to helicopter in 100 deer INSIDE his deer fence when he is away some weekend.
LOL..I wouldn't be that cruel to the deer...maybe a few dozen gofers and some bunnies perhaps!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-23-2008, 10:19 AM
 
Location: Northeast
3 posts, read 3,849 times
Reputation: 12
Quote:
Originally Posted by EB2 View Post
After having an incredibly crappy past two days - that made me laugh pretty hard

Bravo !!!
My brother has had the same problem.
Those 5 huge guys dressed in black suits and sun glasses, driving black SUV's DO NOT F*** around for very long.

That problem has been solved.

If you call - they will show up.

Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-23-2008, 10:53 AM
 
Location: NJ
7,105 posts, read 13,429,814 times
Reputation: 3798
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
Do they make silencers for chainsaws??? No worries...I figure out a way to get even! I do have my over-grown area that gives him some privacy...might be time to bring in the bulldozers! Maybe put in a nice baseball field next to his house... let the neighborhood kids play there as often as they like..maybe I'll even install some nice big flood lights so that they can play games at night!
No lie JM.. it looks like he's installing a fence to house terrorist from Guatanimo (sp) bay! I have to take some pix and share them with you all.
Terry, you're going at it all wrong.
Get the B&C and go outside, in his view... show each other affection.
Sorry to say but some people don't like to see this, but maybe you'll be lucky and use it to your advantage
What do you have to lose?
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-23-2008, 11:12 AM
 
Location: Central NJ
1,026 posts, read 2,012,742 times
Reputation: 357
Heh. I just finished reading a book where whenever the neighbor did something to tick the person off, she wrote off a letter to them - addressed from a factitious HOA.
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-23-2008, 11:49 AM
 
Location: Stewartsville, NJ
7,577 posts, read 14,668,902 times
Reputation: 1178
Quote:
Originally Posted by Roselvr View Post
Terry, you're going at it all wrong.
Get the B&C and go outside, in his view... show each other affection.
Sorry to say but some people don't like to see this, but maybe you'll be lucky and use it to your advantage
What do you have to lose?
Hummm...big naked lemon pool party this weekend! I'll make sure I invite all the over-weight gals as well..get a little village people playing on the stereo at high volume... maybe some Melissa Etheridge!! LOL - you are too funny!!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-23-2008, 11:53 AM
 
Location: Stewartsville, NJ
7,577 posts, read 14,668,902 times
Reputation: 1178
Quote:
Originally Posted by monack View Post
Heh. I just finished reading a book where whenever the neighbor did something to tick the person off, she wrote off a letter to them - addressed from a factitious HOA.
The supervisor..I assume he's the supervisor as he is the only one who can speach English... just popped over to say that they need to walk on our side of the lawn tomorrow when they install the screen. I said ok..but B&C said "that'll be right!..no F-ing way can they walk on our side..I'll be getting them telt". I say..it is what it is... nothing I can do about it now! One thing the supervisor said is that the guy to the right "hates" the new neighbor! The guy to the right is the head of our township board! I sure hope the new neighbor never needs anything from the town!!!!
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-23-2008, 01:20 PM
 
Location: Stewartsville, NJ
7,577 posts, read 14,668,902 times
Reputation: 1178
question: Is murder still illegal in this State? LOL : ) They are putting up the fish net now.. it sure is ugly! My other neighbor is being way too quiet! They must be up to something... not like them to not be out screaming at these guys who are marching all over their property...hummm - I wonder if they are being quiet until he finishes and letting Dad pull some strings at the twp. in order to get it all torn down again... I have to run over and have a chat with them tonight : ))
Quick reply to this message
 
Old 09-23-2008, 01:29 PM
 
Location: Stewartsville, NJ
7,577 posts, read 14,668,902 times
Reputation: 1178
Found the perfect trees!!!!!!!! I'll need about 100 or so but this will do!!!

Sky Pencil Holly | Japanese Holly
Quick reply to this message
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.


 
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply
Message:


Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
Similar Threads

All times are GMT -6.

2005-2014, Advameg, Inc.

City-Data.com - Archive 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 7, 8, 9, 10, 11, 12, 13, 14, 15, 16, 17, 18, 19, 20, 21, 22, 23, 24, 25 - Top