Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-05-2008, 07:43 AM

7,577 posts, read 22,543,206 times

Advertisements

Ok...flaming pissed off right now! My new neighbor, a landscaper has really got me angry! It took years for trees to grow behind the pool area for us to have some privacy from them. He has his workers cutting them all down today! Just what I need when I have people coming to see the house tonight and an open house scheduled for Sunday! All I can hope for is that he plans on replacing the wild shrubs with decorative trees. Now, if it was me, I would have spoken to the neighbor before I did anything! Rude MF Bastid! If he's home today...he's getting the royal wiley flip of the bird!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-05-2008, 07:50 AM

13,366 posts, read 28,597,609 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
Ok...flaming pissed off right now! My new neighbor, a landscaper has really got me angry! It took years for trees to grow behind the pool area for us to have some privacy from them. He has his workers cutting them all down today! Just what I need when I have people coming to see the house tonight and an open house scheduled for Sunday! All I can hope for is that he plans on replacing the wild shrubs with decorative trees. Now, if it was me, I would have spoken to the neighbor before I did anything! Rude MF Bastid! If he's home today...he's getting the royal wiley flip of the bird!

have you checked to see if he can do this with out the ok from the town??

Unless tree is dead many towns prohibit this with out good reason

Old 09-05-2008, 08:04 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by njkate View Post
have you checked to see if he can do this with out the ok from the town??

Unless tree is dead many towns prohibit this with out good reason
It's too late now! And they just cut 2 down that were on my side! I'm calling the property owner at his work place! Wait until my other neighbor comes home! He's cutting that side down as well.. my other neighbor's family practically own this town! Not a good way to start out with your neighbors!!! The tree killer owns Herold's on Rt. 206 in Flanders. He has almost 3 acres of wide open yard... why does he feel the need to peek into ours. I'm just so angry right now!!!
I know cedar trees are protected in our town..I'm just waiting for them to cut one down

Old 09-05-2008, 08:09 AM

730 posts, read 2,879,566 times
How did they get onto your property? Is there no fence between? Why would he cut your trees down also? That's not cool.

Old 09-05-2008, 08:11 AM

Quote:
It's too late now! And they just cut 2 down that were on my side! I'm calling the property owner at his work place! Wait until my other neighbor comes home! He's cutting that side down as well.. my other neighbor's family practically own this town! Not a good way to start out with your neighbors!!! The tree killer owns Herold's on Rt. 206 in Flanders. He has almost 3 acres of wide open yard... why does he feel the need to peek into ours. I'm just so angry right now!!!
I know cedar trees are protected in our town..I'm just waiting for them to cut one down
Oh cripes..I would still be on the phone with the town!!
Too late for the trees but not to late for a nice fat fine for him if he overstepped his bounds and neighbors boundarys..I would be freakin LIVID

Old 09-05-2008, 08:13 AM

12,283 posts, read 35,579,607 times
Quote:
Geez, you'd think he'd WANT to keep the trees . I'm assuming these trees are technically on his property and not yours or not "green acres". How bizarre - but hopefully since he owns Herold's he has some grand plans???? It may end up looking gorgeous? I hope?

Let us know what happens!

Old 09-05-2008, 08:15 AM

1,972 posts, read 5,409,437 times
Wiley, all you have to do is scream out of your window "LA MIGRA"!!!! (that's spanish for INS) and I'm sure they'll stop cutting the trees down and run for the hills,

Old 09-05-2008, 08:26 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07860 View Post
Wiley, all you have to do is scream out of your window "LA MIGRA"!!!! (that's spanish for INS) and I'm sure they'll stop cutting the trees down and run for the hills,
I'm going to try that at lunch at work heheheheheheheh

Old 09-05-2008, 08:27 AM

No fence..would cost a fortune to fence in 4 acres : ) Wait until my B&C gets home!!! She has no problems speaker her mind... I'm the shy one..lol. He had better run if she sees him! She'll give him a big old Glaswegian Kiss! That's a head butt for those who don't know!

Old 09-05-2008, 08:29 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tahiti View Post
Geez, you'd think he'd WANT to keep the trees . I'm assuming these trees are technically on his property and not yours or not "green acres". How bizarre - but hopefully since he owns Herold's he has some grand plans???? It may end up looking gorgeous? I hope?

Let us know what happens!
I'm going to call him and ask if he has plans because "lack of privacy" was one of the big issues when I was trying to sell last year! I'll let you know what happens..he had better be nice as he doesn't want to see my horns! I'm one of the nicest people you would ever want to meet until you cross me!
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey