Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-20-2008, 12:02 AM

501 posts, read 1,429,544 times

Advertisements

You're welcome again! ^_^ Take your time and plan carefully. Yeah, it's best that you also don't drift too far off otherwise it'll be hard to actually stay on track.

It is easy to collect an amount of towns that really do interest you. Research/visit each and every single one of them. Then, narrow them down. It may take some time but I'm pretty sure you guys will get there. ^_^ Good luck again!!

The weather is really good and will stay good all throughout the weekend. (And probably all next week too.) So, hope you and your family enjoy it as well!
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 05-21-2009, 08:49 AM

1 posts, read 1,393 times
I lived in Rochelle Park all my life for 47 years. Rochelle Park has really depreciated over time. Rochelle Park has been flooded in certain areas really bad. The entire area reaked of a funky mildew smell everything was flooded so bad the police, the ambulance and the fire department were completed out of commission. The reserves had to come in looters were robbing houses. The Maywood pool I belonged to for two years. It was absolutely disgusting. The grounds were dangerouse and unkept with deep craters in them. The pool was loades with hair people were getting in with obvious infections they should have stopped them.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message
Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey