U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Happy Halloween!
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 1.5 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
Jump to a detailed profile or search
site with Google Custom Search

Business Search - 14 Million verified businesses
Search for:  near: 
Reply Start New Thread

Old 09-26-2008, 01:48 PM

5,308 posts, read 9,139,600 times
Default for a great furniture experience again!!!

Let me just say I went and bought 2 more things at Whitehouse today and I dealt with Linda and Joan. This is a great store. I mean I don't feel uncomfortable like I did at Bograds. I can go in jeans and be myself and the store has great furniture, lamps, decorative arts its just a great place. I literally roll out of bed and look almost homeless and they still treat me like a person. Thanks again who ever told me about this place its just the best!! NO I dont work for them, its fun to go and just look! I mean when I go to some places I almost feel funny and out of place and pressured. Its just a nice place.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 09-26-2008, 02:05 PM

7,577 posts, read 14,662,142 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by stevemorse View Post
Let me just say I went and bought 2 more things at Whitehouse today and I dealt with Linda and Joan. This is a great store. I mean I don't feel uncomfortable like I did at Bograds. I can go in jeans and be myself and the store has great furniture, lamps, decorative arts its just a great place. I literally roll out of bed and look almost homeless and they still treat me like a person. Thanks again who ever told me about this place its just the best!! NO I dont work for them, its fun to go and just look! I mean when I go to some places I almost feel funny and out of place and pressured. Its just a nice place.
Is Bush selling everything off already! Talk about jumping ship!!! Is the Whitehouse in short sale yet? I may want to put in an offer.

Old 09-26-2008, 02:08 PM

good one kid!!!! Hey when you sell your house, maybe you want to have a garage sale and invite me!! By the way that was good!!! You should be a stand up comedian!

Old 09-26-2008, 02:14 PM

Quote:
good one kid!!!! Hey when you sell your house, maybe you want to have a garage sale and invite me!! By the way that was good!!! You should be a stand up comedian!
You know what you should do on a wednesday night? A pal of ours owns an auction in Dover - they do auctions on wednesday night. Great stuff and you can get some really good bargains on some antiques!! Berman's Antique Auction is the name of the place.

Old 09-26-2008, 02:18 PM

ohh Thanks, I will check that out. I am also starting to check out big antique places you know the kind with alot of dealer under one roof. I am just looking now for lamps, artwork, accent pieces. I picked up the most beautiful lamp at whitehouse and alittle chair for bedroom. Now I got to work on the curtains! Its almost done!!!!

Old 09-26-2008, 02:29 PM

Quote:
ohh Thanks, I will check that out. I am also starting to check out big antique places you know the kind with alot of dealer under one roof. I am just looking now for lamps, artwork, accent pieces. I picked up the most beautiful lamp at whitehouse and alittle chair for bedroom. Now I got to work on the curtains! Its almost done!!!!
Have you ever been to a "Home Goods"? Great for accent pieces..art, etc. There's one in Mt. Olive on Rt. 46.

Old 09-26-2008, 03:13 PM

yes I have been and have found a few things. You know whats great about that store is they make great copies of the stuff you would find in a high end store. So if you needed a little table and it was just a hallway table one could find a great knock off. They look real elegant if they are for light use!! Good idea. How you doing kid???

Old 09-26-2008, 04:43 PM

4,655 posts, read 6,178,839 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
Have you ever been to a "Home Goods"? Great for accent pieces..art, etc. There's one in Mt. Olive on Rt. 46.
Love that store!!!

Old 09-28-2008, 05:03 PM

5 posts, read 16,518 times
where is this store located?

Old 09-28-2008, 05:07 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tanpapabear View Post
where is this store located?
Which one? Whitehouse or Home Goods? If it's Home Goods..they are a chain - we have one in Budd lake - Rt. 46 west bound side
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $84,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey