Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-05-2008, 01:27 PM

7,577 posts, read 22,604,405 times

Advertisements

This is a great site... their price includes ALL materials! I'm looking at $4000 to install close to 200-feet of vinyl - not bad!

http://www.avinylfence.com/
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-05-2008, 08:29 PM

1,972 posts, read 5,421,986 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by wileynj View Post
This is a great site... their price includes ALL materials! I'm looking at $4000 to install close to 200-feet of vinyl - not bad!

http://www.avinylfence.com/
That's exciting and everything but, I've got better news... This weekend @ Hackettstown Trading Post we'll be taking 10% off for cash or check purchases. And we'll be offering interest free financing until 2012. Send me your dimensions and I'll custom fit your sofa.

<3 Di*
aka Mrs.Alex 07860

Old 10-06-2008, 05:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07860 View Post
That's exciting and everything but, I've got better news... This weekend @ Hackettstown Trading Post we'll be taking 10% off for cash or check purchases. And we'll be offering interest free financing until 2012. Send me your dimensions and I'll custom fit your sofa.

<3 Di*
aka Mrs.Alex 07860
Hi Mrs. Alex : )
I have the room dimensions... 20 x 22 so we're talking a big arse sectional : )))))

aka "The other woman"

Old 10-06-2008, 11:05 AM

1,977 posts, read 7,754,723 times
Damn, those ARE good prices.
Mrs Alex, please PM me more info about your sofas.

Old 10-06-2008, 11:31 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RobRiguez View Post
Damn, those ARE good prices.
Mrs Alex, please PM me more info about your sofas.
Careful...she's got a thing for latino men : ))) I give her 2 thumbs up as a decorator!!! And the place she works out has great quality furniture at reasonable prices! And who couldn't use 3 yrs. with no interest right now : )) It's in Hackettstown - Hackettstown Trading Post

Old 10-06-2008, 11:47 AM

Quote:
Careful...she's got a thing for latino men : ))) I give her 2 thumbs up as a decorator!!! And the place she works out has great quality furniture at reasonable prices! And who couldn't use 3 yrs. with no interest right now : )) It's in Hackettstown - Hackettstown Trading Post

:::Shrugs::: What can I say?? it's the spices I tell ya LOL

She's very excited about working on yours, her brain is going a million mph w/ ideas.

Old 10-06-2008, 11:58 AM

505 posts, read 1,762,368 times
Awesome site! Thanks! I will definitely file this away under my 'Home' links!

Old 10-06-2008, 12:06 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tallguylehigh View Post
Awesome site! Thanks! I will definitely file this away under my 'Home' links!
This is a pretty neat idea as well... and really cheap!!

Bamboo Fencing - Cali Bamboo Fences

Old 10-06-2008, 12:11 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alex07860 View Post
:::Shrugs::: What can I say?? it's the spices I tell ya LOL

She's very excited about working on yours, her brain is going a million mph w/ ideas.
You've got one hot momma ova there Alex . Does she usually french kiss all of her customers?? LOL
Seriously now... she really is over qualified for selling furniture - what talent! She showed us some of her master pieces... OMG! What an eye for color and she definately thinks outside of the box! Tell her we will be back..just need to finalize all this house sell/buy stuff! Oh and by the way... what's this "Alex never takes me anywhere" stuff! You take her out for dinner one night or else she's fare game

Old 10-06-2008, 12:30 PM

Quote:
You've got one hot momma ova there Alex . Does she usually french kiss all of her customers?? LOL
Seriously now... she really is over qualified for selling furniture - what talent! She showed us some of her master pieces... OMG! What an eye for color and she definately thinks outside of the box! Tell her we will be back..just need to finalize all this house sell/buy stuff! Oh and by the way... what's this "Alex never takes me anywhere" stuff! You take her out for dinner one night or else she's fare game

Yeah, She's one helluva POA LOL she only Frenchies hot looking chicks . She is an amazing talent indeed, and I'm not saying that because she's my DW. You should see the library/office she's working on for this guy, great stuff, and I never take her anywhere around Hackettstown well, she freaking works ova there, she should be the one taking ME out to all the Hackettstown restaurants LOL She mentioned the thai place near HTP, I said "why go to that one, let's go to the one in town by the square" LOL she was cursing me out after that.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey