Welcome to City-Data.com Forum!
U.S. CitiesCity-Data Forum Index
Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey
 [Register]
Please register to participate in our discussions with 2 million other members - it's free and quick! Some forums can only be seen by registered members. After you create your account, you'll be able to customize options and access all our 15,000 new posts/day with fewer ads.
View detailed profile (Advanced) or search
site with Google Custom Search

Reply Start New Thread

Old 10-15-2008, 10:56 AM

1,215 posts, read 3,291,036 times

Advertisements

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWhiskey View Post
Thanks for the kind words! I am now officially moving to Roselle on NOv 1st. We were accepted into the apartment today. I am soooooo relieved that I don't have to worry about this anymore. Thanks for all of the advice, suggestions etc. I'm glad I went to go see the neighborhood even though some friends and family had their doubts about my saftey there. It's a nice little area close to civilization. I'm a big fan.

Next step is fixing up my credit! One thing at a time though....

SOOOOO relieved.

I am defninitely checking out that credit forum. My time spent on Craigslist searching out apartments can be spent boning up on some financial info.

Thanks again!
Congratulations!!! Another success story. One day at a time. Don't jump into one of these so called "credit repair" services. Do your homework, get a copy of your credit report, all of them, see exactly what you are dealing with. And -- most of all -- again, Congratulations!!! All the best.
Reply With Quote Quick reply to this message

Old 10-28-2010, 07:57 AM

1 posts, read 1,902 times
Default hello

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian Mason View Post
I know of one apt unit in East Brunswick (Middlesex County) that does not require credit check. They have a one bedroom available for 800.

Good morning Jillian,

do you know if this apartment is still available?

Old 10-28-2010, 08:09 AM

6,175 posts, read 12,939,084 times
Quote:
Originally Posted by laly2100 View Post
Good morning Jillian,

do you know if this apartment is still available?
That's unlikely, as Jillian's post is over two years old.

Old 03-17-2012, 11:03 PM

1 posts, read 1,599 times
Default Do you have the detail on apt in east brunswick no credit check

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jillian Mason View Post
I know of one apt unit in East Brunswick (Middlesex County) that does not require credit check. They have a one bedroom available for 800.
Hello JIllian Mason Do you have the detail on apt in east brunswick nj no credit check. Any info would be great thanks for your time and help.

Tarunk

Old 03-18-2012, 07:12 AM

50,783 posts, read 36,486,545 times
Jillian hasn't posted on the forum in 2 years

Old 08-20-2013, 08:25 AM

1 posts, read 1,347 times
Yes it is true. The landlords in Elizabeth are MONEY HUNGRY, they never want to fix anything, plus you get the bed bugs, the rent increases and the harrasment always breathing on your neck watching who goes in and out your apartment etc. When I become a landlord I hope I am never that greedy and careless !!! No one in Elizabeth who has a rental seems to be human anymore. They prob forgot what it was like when they had kids, pets, etc and had to rent. These folks are shameless...

Old 04-06-2016, 11:03 AM

1 posts, read 863 times
I am on the same boat my fiancee doesnt have credit and my credit is about 540 I cant get anyone to approve us for an apartment we currently rent out a room in an apartment its not comfortable at all and we have a child on the way. Now money is there not a problem i rented since 2014 never been late with rent but how to convince a landlord of that im not too sure but i need help im trying to move in a safe area in new jersey maybe $1000 a month studio or 1 bed room doesnt matter

Old 08-17-2016, 01:34 PM

2 posts, read 1,468 times
Default Apartment

Im looking for a 1 bedroom apartment with heat hot water included and no credit check or background check in New Jersey

Old 03-01-2017, 12:08 PM

1 posts, read 618 times
Unhappy Help

Quote:
Originally Posted by JWhiskey View Post
Thanks for the good advice! I have always been up front about my bad debts whith landlords. My boyfriend recently spoke to an apartment renter (private) in Roselle who mentioned a credit check. he was up front about our credit, and she said that a lot of people have bad credit these days and it's more or less a formality. I have an appointment to see the place on Monday. It's within my price range (even a little less woohoo!) and they allow small pets. It's also a working class neighborhood, so I can't imagine that my current credit situation is a unique one. Who isn't having financial problems these days???

It's on East 3rd and Park, Roselle right by the park. I took a google street view and it seemed pretty nice. I've been reading on this forum about Roselle, and for the most part I've heard it's relativley safe, a mostly african american community, but not so hot for kids to go to public school. This is all fine by me since I have no kids, and have no problems being in an ethnically diverse neighborhood. We're going at night, so I think I will get a pretty realistic view of what it's like (i hear a lot that going to certain neighborhoods at night when the crazies come out is a more accurate repersentation of what to expect.)

Here's hoping it works out. if it's good, I'm just going to take it on the spot. Besides, it'll be closer to the new soccer stadium in Harrison. Always a plus!

Are you still living at these apartments? Im having a hard time finding apartments with my credit score. Do you know the name of the apartments?

Old 03-01-2017, 12:20 PM

3,305 posts, read 3,868,278 times
They haven't posted anything since 2011, unlikely they'll get back to you.
Please register to post and access all features of our very popular forum. It is free and quick. Over $68,000 in prizes has already been given out to active posters on our forum. Additional giveaways are planned.

Detailed information about all U.S. cities, counties, and zip codes on our site: City-data.com.

Please update this thread with any new information or opinions. This open thread is still read by thousands of people, so we encourage all additional points of view.

Quick Reply

Over $104,000 in prizes was already given out to active posters on our forum and additional giveaways are planned!

Go Back   City-Data Forum > U.S. Forums > New Jersey